What are some ideas to get more young guys into barebacking?

rawTOP

I'm 21 and have been having bb sex since a very young age. As a bottom I don't mind of the top wants to wear a condom and have safer sex, but I don't mention a condom if they don't. Most young guys have no desire to wear a condom and I can count on one hand the number of people who have insisted on using one. As a bottom the risk is predominantly mine.

I just don't understand this. I understan consenting adults are going to be consenting adults. I'm not talking to you individually when I say this, but to all the young bottom "cumsluts" on this thread. And I mean no disrespect, since I am also a young gay male and I too have these same desires.

I just don't understand how you men can value being exploited by these "dom daddies" more than you value living a life free of an expensive medicine cocktail that lives you feeling miserable?

Fundamentally I only have a problem with the gift givers who "get off on pozzing unsuspecting negs", but I mean this community in general just makes me extremely fearful to ever attempt to date a man.

Edited by cumslutfordaddy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually, if you LOOK at the original poster, you would see that it was a guy named rawtop, and not me.

I've only made one thread so far. So like sorry about your reading comprehension skills, is that a symptom of HIV?

The difference between the originator and the last poster on a thread is an easy enough one to make. Done it myself more than once. And yes, cognitive impairment can be a symptom of HIV disease, however, tattpig's error is, I would guess the same error that many of us have made at one time or another.

That said, I don't think it's appropriate for you to be slinging insinuations that someone has HIV around here. It makes you look very immature. If you have serious questions about HIV and aids, I suggest you pose them in the appropriate forums where various guys, some, like me, living with HIV, may address your questions if they're posed in a mature adult manner.

Edited by bearbandit

Whoops. Thanks, Bearbandit. I saw cumslutfordaddy's name as the last poster when I came in and misread it as the original poster, just as you describe. My mistake; sorry RawTop. My radar was triggered by his posts yesterday and I jumped the gun.

But my point still stands about him, though; his posts are disturbing and conflicting. And I don't buy for a minute that he's a "young gay male". He doesn't write like one.

Be wary.

Actually yes, Tatpig. I apologize for my comment. It was rude and immature. I forgot that this is a legitimate sexual fetish, and consenting adults are going to be consenting adults.

But you can understand my frustration in finding out about this community right? You may not believe me, but I am in fact a young gay man. and I don't want to have to assume that every guy I flirt with thinks that it would be sexy if he were to "knock me up".

"I don't want to have to assume that every guy I flirt with thinks that it would be sexy if he were to "knock me up"."

And yet you choose the handle "cumslutfordaddy". Right

And in your other rambling thread you say, "...I only want to date straight acting men my own age."

And you fantasize in that thread "Do most of these boys...also have usually average to above average cocks?"

None of this adds up.

Get the point across of how good it feels to have a raw cock inside your ass the sensation it has. Let them experiment and see if they like the feeling. And of course the feeling when a guy shoots a hot load is wonderful as well. Show them by example. Most young guys will follow the lead of someone older and more experienced. If you are lucky enough to find a virgin again let them experiment

As someone else touched upon, as a kid / teen I (and I think most people, at least in my generation) was basically taught that Having sex without a condom meant you could / probably would get HIV. I'm not sure whether from sex ed or the media or what other influences it was, but until I made an effort later on to educate myself (around age 19/20) I thought that having HIV meant you were sick and would be sick until you die from aids.

It wasn't until later that I realized that people with HIV can be perfectly healthy so to speak, and lead normal healthy lives (by taking medication and care of your body and such).

I never sought out loads or wanted to before I first tried barebacking because I didn't understand that "desire." I had always had sex with condoms and even when a guy came "inside," it was all wrapped up and such. The first time I barebacked the feeling of the guy coming inside me was so incredible that I pretty much lost any desire to be strict with condoms.

II don't think you can try to get younger guys to seek out loads because they won't understand why bareback bottoms have that urge to take loads until they get their first load themselves.

Basically in my opinion you'll have more success if you encourage young men to try barebacking and then the cum-lust will usually happen naturally. How do you encourage young men to take off the condom? By educating them (as many threads on this site do/have) that being HIV positive does not mean you will be sick for the rest of your life. In order to start barebacking, young men have to overcome the strong fear of the virus that has been imprinted in them, and for me that happened by reading / hearing other people talk about being positive and living a healthy life.

Not sure if this helps with your mobile marketing strategy but I think the way in which you communicate your message will make a big difference (educating so they understand that trying bareback sex is ok > the more "explicit" messages that now turn us on such as taking loads, being a cumdump, and so on.

Easiest way I've found, to get guys on the site, if that's the goal here, is just invite them to check it out. Tell them some of the things it has to offer, like the stories, and profiles of hot guys. If they want to bareback then threy will, if not they can still learn a lot here, and will maybe at least be less afraid of life.