Car sex

MuscleAss

This morning I was in bed, checking the apps, when I was messaged from a profile with an avatar and an age of 23.  He sent me some pics, he was in decent shape and had a very nice cock.  Neither of us could host, and the window of availability for both of us was narrow.  Some hot chat got me hard and leaking, and he talked me into playing in his SUV.  Soon I was outside his place, hopped in his car and we drove along.  He was young, with a cute face.  As he slowly drove along the side street, he reached over and unbuckled my seat belt and shoved his hand in my pants.  I did the same - he had joked that he would be still wearing his pajamas, and he was!  Soon I had his 7 inch cock deep in my throat, it was a good thickness and I was able to handle it.  We went up one street, then another, wipers clearing the sleet as we worked each other's dick.  Finally he came to a stop and I really went to town on his rod, using hand, lips and tongue.   He was fingering by hole, and I started to play with his nipples.  As he had told me earlier, nip pay really turned his crank.  Within a minute or two he was pushing my head down, started to whimper and moan, and pulled me off.  When I saw he was cumming I dove back down, swallowing most of his load and licking the rest from his pubes.  This kid had some of the best tasting cum I have ever had, it really was sort of sweet.  He dropped me off at my car, and headed off to work.  I was in his car no more than 15 minutes.  We agreed to do it again, and next time I want to take his sweet load deep in my ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1