Man juice

MuscleAss

So I am typing this with man juice in my ass.  It's my reward for providing anal pleasure to a sexy 29 year old African-American man.  He quite tall, 6'4" and a bit heavy, but can carry it with his frame.  We had been chatting for months on one of the apps, flirting and exchanging pics.  Our work and travel schedules never aligned, but this morning he asked me to come over.  I had to delay until this afternoon, but was at his place just after 1.  Immediately went into his room, which he had made warm (it's cold here) and lit a few candles, some music going.  He didn't waste time, started kissing me and moved his hands to may ass.  A few minutes of making out, then both naked on his bed, me sucking him, then 69, then him rimming me.  His tongue had my hole open, my dick stiff and leaking.  Lying on his back,  swung me on on top and moved me onto his spit-coated dick.  I sat back and took it the base, groaned and took a hit of poppers.  My ass felt awesome, no pain or difficulty taking his over 7" cock.  He fucked me from below, at times moving my body to meet his thrusts.  We kissed, touched, really got into each other's body and movements.  Eventually, he had me on my stomach, then my side.  All the while, my cock was rock hard from the internal stimulation and my occasional rub.  Every once in a while, I could feel him get really hard, like he was going to cum.  But he lasted a while.  He started to quicken his plunges, his dick stiffened and he told me he was gonna cum.  He did, gasping and groaning, and then slowly fucked me for a minute or so before sliding out.  The wetness of his cock, and the bit of cum, resting between my legs made me even harder.  I quickly jerked off, it was an intense orgasm.  Best of all, as soon as I came he entered me, cock again hard, giving me another slow fuck lubricated with his seed.  Second day in a row I've had sex with a 20-something black man.  Who knows what tomorrow might bring.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1