Birthday Boy receives Sirs Special Gift

ScorpionFF

On 4/7/2018 at 9:43 PM, DaddysHand said:

Part 2;

No sooner had his tongue made contact with my beautiful lesion my now flaccid Dick became rock hard in a Heart Beat! Seeing his sweet young innocent looking face and his juicy lips around my shaft as he licked obediently was turning me on immensely to the point I was now oozing pre cum.

'Put your hands behind your back, open your mouth, keep it open, and look up at me'.
'Yes Sir'.

I slowly smeared my Dirty pre cum on his juicy lips. His submissive gaze said 'you own me', which turned me on even more. I was now really leaking a lot of pre cum. 

'Lick my juice boy, show it to me on your tongue, and swallow it'. As he done this multiple times I repeatedly spat on his face. 'You Dirty cunt'. He nodded. I ordered him onto his back, head on the pillow, where I reconnected the wrist to ankle restraints. I knelt by his head, rolled on a slim fit condom over my thick toxic shaft, unrolled all of the remaining part of the condom over my balls and the cockring. Using a slim fit condom instead of standard size makes it really tight. For a good 15 Minutes I kept on generously lubing up my latex covered shaft and balls with Apricot oil, repeatedly pulling very tightly so my cock head looked shiny and smooth, as almost as if it were Bare! I kept on scratching at the latex covering my balls, and eventually the latex just melted away.

I immediately positioned myself at his exposed cunt, pulled the condom tightly over my shaft, and penetrated him only a few inches when I heard two sweet sounds. A gasp of pleasure, and that snapping sound when a condom breaks. I pulled out, slipping my finger between my bare dick and the condom just to watch it fall away from my dick, it hanging all tattered and ruined from my cockring. 

I started to penetrate him again, VERY slowly, enjoying watching and feeling every mm of my Bare Dick slide past his tight pink flesh, to invade and corrupt his cunt deep within. I was almost half way. My lesion now just touching his innocent pink flesh. I stopped for a few minutes, to take in the wonder of the intense contrast. Enough. I slid in balls deep, allowing my body to fall in-between his restrained ankles/wrists, coming face to face. Staying impaled I very slowly rocked, feeling his warm wet cunt embracing my now Bare Shaft! 

'Would you like to try some Tina as a pre Birthday treat boy?'
'Yes please Sir'.

I pulled out. As I unrestrained him again he noticed the tattered ruined condom from my
 cockring.

'The condom broke. Did you cum Sir'.
'No boy. I still have a 2 month load to unleash'.
'You haven't cum in 2 months?'
'No'.

Truth is, I hadn't. I had been feeling rather rotten. I went and got various bits; some more drinks, etc, when coming back into my play room I saw the cute lad had hopped off from the rubber mattress, and was now lying back on the sling, with a big old grin on his face.

I made him drink a large glass of water to ensure he stayed hydrated. I put a tourniquet on his arm, made him stay still and hold out his arm, and gave him his first ever hit of Tina. He very soon started writhing, groaning, holding onto the sling, repeating over and over again; 'Fuck me Sir, Fuck me Sir, Fuck me Sir, just stick your dick in me'.

I was holding a huge piss, and wanted to continue to do so for the time being, so, we played with an inflatable dildo, which really started to make him looser. Loose is as HOT as tight. The toothbrush didn't lie as I shoved it back in him, and this time no 'Ouches', and his cunt was no longer gripping it. I gave his cunt a good firm brushing.

I knelt before the sling, and slipped in 3 fingers very easily now. I moved them side to side, in and around, very vigorously, causing very loud moans, and squelching. Pulling his increasingly gaping hole apart I got my tongue inside his cunt, swirling around, alternating between tongue fucking him and vigorously triple finger fucking him.

Part 3 to follow... ;) 

Since since I damsel.i hVd a friend tell them that the had a bad experience with BECU. Since my pappnank, I attempted to change. 

• Like 1

Part 8;

Back to the play room with the fist gel, and there was Tom, kneeling on the rubbered mattress, the twink on all 4s sucking more AIDS Dick. Tom had taken his spiked PA out.
The twinks ass sticking in the air I took a moment to take in the beautiful sight of his cunt lips, now; puffed, swollen, and flopped open. Oink! 

Crouching behind him I buried my face within his swollen cunt, my tongue darting in and around inside whilst his swollen cunt lips from top to bottom stretched to my nostrils right down to my chin. I alternated between doing that and wrapping my lips right around his cunt and sucking, and also taking a portion of his battered cunt between my lips chewing and sucking. Taking each thumb and forefinger, I pulled aside wonderful puffy lips, and ordered;

'Push it out boy'.

His Rose bloomed with ease, as it did he farted and a mixture of what I am sure was; fist gel, blood and cum dripped out. What a fucking beautiful sight! I dove straight in, sticking my tongue inside his open bloom, licking, sucking, slurping, and rubbing my face in it. It partially went back in.

'Push it out again boy, and if it goes back in, just keep pushing it out'.

He pushed out again, with more farting and warm goo squirting out. I dove straight back in again, feasting on his blooming cunt. It was fucking heaven! I was getting too turned on to just keep using my mouth. I sat up, and moved in closer. He bloomed for me again, and I began to rub my Dick Head over the centre of his Rose. Without wanting this flower to close too soon I pushed in only a few inches, and started fucking his beautiful inside out cunt!

I got too carried away pushing in too deep, his bloom closing. I pulled out. He bloomed for me immediately again. We kept this up for a while when Tom who had walked off to put back on his spiked Gauge PA suddenly pulled the boy to his feet, throwing him in the sling, putting the stool in place. From the collection of toys he got the dildo called 'The Punch Fist', lubed it up. Putting it down he wiped his hands, got the half full syringe of the triple DNA cocktail, squirted about half into the fist gel, then inserted 3 fingers and the syringe, and bellowed;

'Push out that Dirty Pussy out you Nasty fucking Pig'.

The twink whimpered with lustful submission, threw his arms up, held onto the sling chains, and once again bloomed. Tom depressed the plunger, discarded it on the floor, picked up the 'Punch Fist', aggressively slammed it in the gaping cunt. 

'Keith, go and get the kitchen timer, bring it up and set it for 1 hour'.

Squeal for Part 9... ;)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Part 9;

The kitchen timer went off. The hour was up. In that time Tom had fisted the twink using the 'Punch Fist' toy, and his own hands, naturally; using one hand in a beak shape, both hands clasped together in a beak shape (eventually going in halfway up his forearms), alternating between both fists clenched, and one hand fist clenched punching at an aggressive rapid rate. I happily watched, enjoying this HOT live show.

'Set the timer for another hour Keith mate. If Malcolm had any Lagers left I wouldn't mind one'.

Fuck, was Tom going to fist the twink for another whole hour? Yes! I got Tom a Lager, and the boy some water, with a straw, which I held as he drank, making sure he drank it all. As he finished he looked up at me and said;

'I want lots MORE cum Sir. Are there any Sex clubs we can go to?'
'You Greedy Nasty Whore'.

With that I spat in his mouth and slapped his face, put the ball gag back in his mouth, and restrained his wrists to the sling. Well, if that is what the little cunt wants, I shall help make his desire come true. Especially as it was his 21st in a few days time. Celebrate with a bang! 

As it is there is a large WhatsApp group of us, for a situation like this, where more horny Men are wanted at short notice. So, I put the feelers out; 'Tina'd blood slammed, fucked and fisted Twink currently being corrupted wants more cum'.

As I enjoyed watching Tom now really totally destroying the boys cunt, I puffed, whilst also replying to the many messages coming through. Through the conversation I stated that anyone that did attend was to only piss in the bath, which must remained plugged. And bring your own booze, of course.

The kitchen timer went off again. Tom carried on for a few more minutes. Wiping his hands we both sat back and admired his 'handy' work. The boy was now permanently gaping, so even when his Rose was retracted, you could still see it. But he kept it constantly blooming.

Tom took off his executioners hood, looked at me, and gave a devilish smirk. His face was yellow and gaunt looking, and a few new KS lesions had popped up on his forehead. He looked rather deathly. He got up and walked over to the helpless twink. *I wanted to see this* I followed, placing myself sideways to the sling, kneeling. He rubbed his Spiked PA semi flaccid Dick on the boys bloom, taking not much time to be fully erect. He pushed in, and holding onto the sling chains he commenced a slow firm steady fuck.

Getting up I stood behind the sling, to get more of a view of what the boy was seeing. A face of death towering above, it's owner having his Sarah Palin Dick impaled in an ass that was only several hours earlier much more innocent than it is now. Tom increasing his pace, looked right through the twinks eyes, and held an empty yet demonic stare.

I went and sat on the rubbered mattress to get yet another view. Skeletal and pale, a captivating contrast to young tight youth.

Tom suddenly took one final thrust. There was silence, yet, I could tell he was cumming, as his perineum twitched each time he squirted his load. Staying impaled, he lay on the boy, spent. 

Squeal for Part 10 (next part to the evening) ...  ;)

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

Part 10;

Tom and I had gone downstairs, leaving the twink restrained, gagged, gaping, and his cunt savagely wrecked and full of a mixture of beautiful DNA. Tom was feeling pretty tired. He was going to stay over, and get stoned whilst the action upstairs carried on, letting in anyone who turned up for the next part of the evening.

After a while I went back upstairs with a clear mixing bowl. On the play room door I put a clear sign that said each person who came inside the boys cunt to mark a strike bottom of the sign (pen attached to the door on string). I get off on knowing how many loads a guys has taken, especially if he has taken a lot. I entered the playroom, and as if it were taking a breath the boy bloomed, farting, with goo squirting out. Beautiful! I took the ball-gag off.

'So, you want MORE cum, huh?'
'Yes Sir'.
'When Men start to come into the room, you are to hold that mixing bowl by your chin'.
'Yes Sir'.

I released him from the restraints, and got him on the vinyl play sheet. I attached a collar and leash. Kneeling behind him I again buried my face in his warm, wet, gaping cunt, sucking, chewing, and slurping. I kept sticking in 3 fingers, pulling out, and licking the sweet mixture. It tasted wonderful. His Rose barely retracted now, but when it did, he needed no prompting to bloom. 

After a time of eating him out, the first naked arrivals of the W/App group came in. He did as he was told and put the mixing bowl by his chin. I then inserted a plastic dental cheek retractor which kept his mouth forced open, leaving him only able to swallow from the back of his throat and not his tongue. I stood by him, holding his leash.

The 7 guys that just walked in all started hovering around the twink, wanking off. One by one they shot their load, most of it ending up in the mixing bowl, but also on his face and lips, and a decent amount in his mouth, which was now collecting in a pool at the front of his mouth.

As time went on more naked Men came in, all immediately hovering around the boy, waiting their turn to bolt their loads. Each time a guy shot I made a note of how many loads there were. It now stood at 16. 

I took the bowl from the boy, took him to the rubbered mattress (like a dog), and got him to tilt his head back. I slowly poured in the remaining parts to the 16 loads in his mouth. Removing the dental cheek retractor I ordered him to spit the cum back into the bowl.

There was so much it dripped down over his chin. I went and got the 3rd and final of the 3 DNA cocktail syringes and squirted about half into the bowl, and mixed it into the thick gloopy cum.

'Tilt your head back boy'.
'Yes Sir'.

I again slowly poured in all 16 loads into his mouth.

'Drink that toxic pink cum you cunt'. 

He took about 4-5 gulps, then swallowed the final lot. 

I walked him into the centre of the rubbered mattress and attached 'Fist Mitts' to his hands, so his hands would be disabled, and he'd be on all 4's like a puppy. Once again I attached the ball-gag, and put a stainless steel dog bowl under his head. I said;

'Let's go for some Beers' ... Leaving the twink waiting for more.

I went to go for a piss and noticed some guys had already pissed in the bath, as requested in the group chat, so, I added to that lot. Once downstairs there were more naked arrivals, all milling about drinking, including my good friend Rob. Out of everyone there, he to my knowledge had much more to give to the twink!

LOUD squeals for Part 11 ... ;)

If you are enjoying what you read, feel free to 'like', or 'up vote' the parts you like :) 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11

Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

The greediest of the 3 little Piggies! ?

Thank you for the compliment,  Daddy! :) Something quite similar to this has happened to me in real life ...

Edited by takingdeepanal

17 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

Thank you for the compliment,  Daddy! :) Something quite similar to this has happened to me in real life ...

You're welCUM, boy! Great to hear you have had a similar experience. Every Piggy's Dream! ?? ?? Daddy! ?

• Like 1