Saturday Fun

catcher4you

I was in town on Saturday for work and got in touch with a previous buddy of mine who loves to fuck my ass. I get in his sling and we normally fuck for a few hours. He was available and had a friend visiting who had also played with us before. We decided to get together and fuck the day away.

When I got there, we decided to smoke a little and get more relaxed. It's awesome to see the effects of legalization of marijuana since goods are now properly packaged, labelled and controlled. We passed the pipe around and talked a while before deciding to get down to business.

I got in the sling and my original buddy was first in my hole. He fucks really slowly and we both have moments where we get extremely focused on the fuck and sort of zone out. He'd occasionally hit the poppers, but I was waiting on them. When he'd do some poppers, his next exhalation gave me some though, so I was getting some effect too. The feeling in my ass was incredible as he slowly plowed my ass. After a while, the other guy got in line behind him and traded places with him.

This guy fucks more aggressively. He was really pounding my hole and the feeling of being worked over hard was great. He's versatile, unlike the other guy who is a total top, so I reached under him and started plying with his balls. Since I'm pretty tall, I was able to work my way past his balls and started stroking his taint. Eventually, I was able to stroke his hole while he was fucking me. The looks and moans from him told me how much he was enjoying it. I'd lube up my fingers with some spit or lube from my ass and was sliding all over his taint and hole.

The other guy wanted another turn, so they switched places again. The difference between the 2 is great since I get a slow and sensuous fuck and a solid hard pounding. We fucked for a while and really enjoyed each other. One of the best things about these guys is that we all get to drive the fuck at different times. Sometimes, the guy fucking me is in control, sometimes I'm in control, and sometime we're fighting for control. I love to ride a cock while I'm in the sling, getting him to pull almost all the way and then plunge in at an angle that hits my prostate hard.

Eventually, they traded places again and the hard fucker was back in my hole. Knowing how much he liked having his hole stroked while he was fucking me (and how much I enjoyed doing it), I reached under and started playing with his balls, taint and hole again. This time I was able to work the tip of my finger into his hole, so he was getting fingered while he was fucking me. The feeling of connection was outrageous. Over time, I was able to get in to my second knuckle, massaging his ass and prostate while he was inside mine. It was unbelievably hot and fun to do.

In the end, we fucked for about 4 hours total. I got a load from the hard fucker, and the other guy stroked a load out of me while he was slowly plowing me deep. He didn't cum a full load but had made several mini deposits during our fucking. I had a few full body orgasms, where I didn't cum but had sensations that were like a massive cumload was shooting out of me. When I did finally shoot, I covered my chest in a huge load. My buddy scooped it up and rubbed it on his cock before sliding back in. Fucking hot to get fucked with your own cum!

This was a great way to spend a Saturday and I look forward to doing it again. If you're ever in a sling and can reach your fucker's balls and hole, do it. He'll love it and it is super sexy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1