Sentencing has been extended for stealth pozzer

nekofox

https://www.adam4adam.com/blog/2018/05/news-eight-years-added-to-sentence-of-man-who-intentionally-spread-hiv/

8 years have been added to this guy for what he's done.  Keep in mind, this is over in Scotland for the sentencing, but still, want to pay heed to caution about fantasy and reality for wherever you live and located at in what kind of activities you'll do with others.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518
13 hours ago, horny4holes said:

Good, it should always be someone's choice.

Agreed. It's different when between consenting adults instead of an unsuspecting victim. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:01 AM, ronnie4u said:

Have a Question - amI I wrong getting excited watching stealth videos - condoms on purpose breading to barebacking ?   :P

I know what you mean. I think stealthing is terrible, horrible and evil but the videos get me hard and hot. I admit I jerk off too them. I equate them to rape fantasies, hot in the brain but not in reality.

• Upvote 1