BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

• 4 weeks later...

I had a little orgy last night and realized that I hadn't touched my cock or balls once, and I just serviced several guys for their cocks and sperm , and that's how I've pretty much always had sex.  

This was brought home when one of the guys fucking my ass, (I had two cocks up it with one in my mouth at the time), told me that I should have my cock and balls cut off since I'm such a bottom cum dump---his words.  And they're absolutely true, and it just mad me long to have that happen.

• Like 1

Just now, DavidCumSlut said:

I had a little orgy last night and realized that I hadn't touched my cock or balls once, and I just serviced several guys for their cocks and sperm , and that's how I've pretty much always had sex.  

This was brought home when one of the guys fucking my ass, (I had two cocks up it with one in my mouth at the time), told me that I should have my cock and balls cut off since I'm such a bottom cum dump who doesn't need a little dick and useless balls---his words.  And they're absolutely true, and it just mad me long to have that happen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 3:00 PM, DavidCumSlut said:

This was brought home when one of the guys fucking my ass, (I had two cocks up it with one in my mouth at the time), told me that I should have my cock and balls cut off since I'm such a bottom cum dump---his words.  And they're absolutely true, and it just mad me long to have that happen.

Same with me. My cock is in a cage 24/7 only out every third day for cleaning and for the past 2 years it hasn't been used and im happy with it so for me my number 1 wish would be to either remove all parts down there or go through with a gender reassingment surgery. Im pretty sure that if I tried to get an erection i wouldn't be able to. Morning-erections stopped about a year ago wich was a release since it kept pushing on the cage and it hurt.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stehe auf Penectomy !

Lasse mir meinen Schwanz und Sack komplett abschneiden!

Auch die Eichel!

Wer kann es machen ?

Bin aus Deutschland/ Mannheim !!

Bitte schreiben an:

dirkmaboy35(@)aol.com

n6miuove4o3e.jpg

Edited by Sklavenboy35

Stehe auch auf Penectomy !

Lasse mir auch meinen Schwanz und Sack komplett abschneiden!

Auch die Eichel !!

Wer kann es machen ?

Bitte schreiben an:

================

dirkmaboy35@aol.com

n6miuove4o3e.jpg

Edited by Sklavenboy35

• 2 weeks later...

Auch die Eichel !!

Wer kann es machen ?

Bitte schreiben an:

================

dirkmaboy35@aol.com

n6miuove4o3e.jpg

Auch die Eichel !!

Wer kann es machen ?

Bitte schreiben an:

================

dirkmaboy35@aol.com

n6miuove4o3e.jpg

I absolutely don't need a cock or balls or sac.  All I am is a cum dump and urinal for real men, with two holes for them to fuck.  I am a faggot sex toy, and my cock and balls just get in the way.

So many men I've had sex with have told me that I should just get my  little, useless cock and balls cut off, and really, I agree.  I want to have just a bare, empty crotch, and a well used mouth and asshole to deposit all that sperm and piss.

• 4 weeks later...

I was talking to a friend who is a doctor about the idea of a man being castrated, and I was shocked by his quick response. He told me that men who have been castrated will often have health issues. I honestly can't remember all the issues he told me, but they were pretty significant. So, if you do go this direction, just know that there is a possibility of this.