Taboo question to ask a poz guy?

gay87

I always ask. Well not how you got pozzed but when I see guys that fuck raw I always ask if they are poz or on prep. 

I love when guys ask me. How did I get pozzed? Easy. Taking anonymous raw cock since I was 16. Who pozzed me? No fucking clue. 

Have I pozzed anyone? I’m sure I must’ve over the years. But my wife is the only one I know for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I always ask. Well not how you got pozzed but when I see guys that fuck raw I always ask if they are poz or on prep. 

I love when guys ask me. How did I get pozzed? Easy. Taking anonymous raw cock since I was 16. Who pozzed me? No fucking clue. 

Have I pozzed anyone? I’m sure I must’ve over the years. But my wife is the only one I know for sure. 

Did your wife know you were pozzing her?  How did she take it?

I'm not POZ but to me this feels like a tacky thing to ask. I'm not sure what you would even gain from knowing how it happened unless it's a fetish for you, and I would hope in that case it would only come up in conversation if it was a fetish for that person also. 

If you're close with this person, there's a good chance it's already come up in conversation. If it hasn't, they may not want to talk about it. 

If they are a former chaser or current giver, chances are they've already broadcast that to you, and then you've got your answer.

Asking someone this just feels like it's curiosity about something that's not your business or opening the door to offering judgment, which I know wouldn't be everyone's goal in doing this but it just comes off weird. Of all my acquaintances who are POZ, only one ever told me how it happened, and it was not a pleasant story that he told lightly or with any measure of pride. This is an area where it's best to tread lightly unless you know a person and their story intimately.

Edited by BarebackedBear
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Did your wife know you were pozzing her?  How did she take it?

She knew I was poz. I was actually trying to prevent pozzing her but she kept pulling off the condom. When she was diagnosed she took it in stride. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BarebackedBear said:

I'm not POZ but to me this feels like a tacky thing to ask. I'm not sure what you would even gain from knowing how it happened unless it's a fetish for you, and I would hope in that case it would only come up in conversation if it was a fetish for that person also. 

If you're close with this person, there's a good chance it's already come up in conversation. If it hasn't, they may not want to talk about it. 

If they are a former chaser or current giver, chances are they've already broadcast that to you, and then you've got your answer.

Asking someone this just feels like it's curiosity about something that's not your business or opening the door to offering judgment, which I know wouldn't be everyone's goal in doing this but it just comes off weird. Of all my acquaintances who are POZ, only one ever told me how it happened, and it was not a pleasant story that he told lightly or with any measure of pride. This is an area where it's best to tread lightly unless you know a person and their story intimately.

Interesting position you take on this. I can honestly say I have asked this of many guys (some of whom I had only recently met) and I always received a willing answer. They were always more than happy to elaborate. 

We fuck in a public place with all eyes on everything we do so most guys have an idea of who is poz. 

(Returning to this topic I posted several years ago) 

thanks for all inputs, I did lurk and read all replies. I do agree with most people here, and personally the 3 person I ever asked how they got pozzed, were into poz play too (and were off meds and have sexual relationship with me), 

whilst I do have UD friends volunteer that info to me, I will never make the first move to ask that question. 

still after many years, I am sticking to #1 and #2 options as stated. 

thanks again to those that contribute ur thoughts 

A quick reminder: this is the Health forum, so while it's OK to factually describe that someone (as in this case) did not take appropriate precautions to prevent HIV infection, eroticizing, glorifying, admiring, or otherwise promoting that is "chasing" content that belongs in the Backroom. 

• Thanks 1

That's a tough question and its going to be different for every person. From experience the majority of guys don't know how they were pozzed. They played raw and found out during a routine test or decades ago maybe getting sick,  I think it may be easier for a poz guy to ask another poz guy that question. I happen to know almost for sure who infected me and although I wasn't chasing I'm still turned on by the experience the night it happened so if a guy does ask I'm happy to tell him.

• Thanks 1