How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Been taking loads (mostly anonymous) for about 15 years.

I tend to binge on cock and cum; rarely take just one load — if I’m taking one load, probably taking a lot more. Most of the time I’m doing a cumdump scene (my place, hotel/motel, or bathhouse) — open door, ass up in my jockstrap and socks — or taking loads at gloryholes.

Have taken 12-15 during a single session (can’t be 100% sure of the number as I’m often blindfolded or face down, and I lose count). But that type of session is a rarity (can’t tell you how many times I’ve scheduled parties on bbrt with 40+ tops signed up and maybe 2 or 3 actually show up). Probably average 3-5 loads most of the time, so let’s say 3 loads per session with an average of one session per month (typically feast or famine — I’ll go a month without a single session and then host 3 or 4 in a week when I get super horny).

So over the 15 years or so I’ve been taking loads, I’ve taken at least 540 loads.

Math is fun. 

1 minute ago, DCSluthole said:

So over the 15 years or so I’ve been taking loads, I’ve taken at least 540 loads.

Just to clarify, these are raw loads taken up my cunt — this doesn’t include loads taken down my throat or elsewhere. Only internal loads taken anally. Tbh could be many more loads, but wanted to be conservative. 

I would estimate around 250-300 in total but, some those have been with regular fuck friends. So, about 150-200 different guys. Still neg and I know of six who were definitely poz when they fucked me. One French guy who was poz fucked me three times one night and drew blood. 

• Piggy 1