2nd hole?

On 8/28/2018 at 7:54 PM, Saturn1 said:

Yeah, I thought it might vary from guy to guy. Wow, yours isn't that deep! Do you like it when your "2nd Hole" gets hit or passed through? Just curious.

Actually, all the published information, including scientific studies, I have been able to find and hundreds of anecdotal accounts I have read and heard indicate that about 8 inches is quite average. 

As for liking it when my "second hole" is hit or penetrated, I didn't like it when it was first hit. That experience led me to learn more about fisting, depth play, long dildos and cleaning out deep. 

After I learned what I was doing and practiced with long dildos, I *really* loved the feeling when my second hole was opened up slowly and gradually with plenty of lube.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got toys that i can easily reach my second hole, but i don't usually go that deep when i use them, just because it gets a little too intense once I start hitting it. So basically i can't physically fuck my second hole for any reasonable period of time because the mixture of pain and pleasure is just too much for me.

Its a totally different story when a guy is fucking me, or if a guy is the one using the toys me. I've only been fucked by a guy with a big enough cock to reach my second hole once, he was about 8 inches in length. When i met up with him i totally didn't realise that his cock was big enough to reach my second hole, so when he started fucking me i was in for a huge surprise. He went straight into fucking me as hard as possible, and for the first few minutes of fucking i pretty much felt only pain, at one point i was pretty much begging him to slow down or stop completely. He literally had to hold me firmly in place to stop me wriggling off his cock, and cover my mouth to stop me moaning like a bitch and alerting all his neighbours. The longer it went on though, the better it started to feel and after about 5 minutes, the pain was mostly gone and my cock was twitching like crazy.

The best position I found was where I way lying face down and completely flat on his bed, so that my cock was rubbing up against his bed, and he was on top fucking me. Laying face down also meant that i could muffle my moans into a pillow which was a nice benefit ? Shortly after switching to this position, i came all over his sheets, which is still the only time i've cum without touching my self.

I got a bit carried away there so ill just answer your question ? Yes it is amazingly pleasurable, but be prepared to take it slow, otherwise it'll be pretty painful to begin with. I also recommend practising with toys too, even if you cant do it for long.

Edited by MAL98

Guest bbpozchaser

I've been told quite often that I'm a good top fister and happy to travel to you.

I'm return you give me your toxic load in and blood slam me when I'm with you

2nd hole opening up is the best!  Mine is about 7-inches in...never really knew what was happening but my ex would hit it and it hurt.  Discovered opening and passing thru it with a toy, did some research and found out it was completely normal.  Started getting fucked by a dude working w/about 10 inches.  He was very patient and once it let him in (I think his precum helped) I was fully open to his massive tool.  Being squeezed at the head and base of the tool tends to make tops blow faster and bigger loads.

• 3 weeks later...

work your arse with a long dildo. i'm into huge toys and ffisting....to the elbow. a guys ffist slides (with pleasure) through the 2nd hole (sigmoid colon). Awesome feeling.

• 2 years later...

It's heaven in a winking-chatting conversation with a second sphincter, when it winks I push in a bit more and or out, and the conversation continues... on some physiology makeup bit different, or the 2nd is further away out of reach perhaps only accessible to larger dicks. Strange how the sphincters can work, a yummy guy I know of Asian heritage, his inner one starts to push out and gape slightly and is the time I push dick back in as anatomy tries pushing my dick out I go in against its force and is pleasurable to both parties...