Really, Truly Total Bottom?

ErosWired

Really, Truly Total Bottom?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. In order to determine the percentage of those claiming to be Total bottoms - defined as “NEVER Tops” or perhaps “under EXTRAORDINARY circumstances might Top” - please take a moment to add your presence to this look at the community. The more responses we receive, the more accurate our information will be. Please classify yourself, by the previous definition, as follows:

• I am a TOTAL bottom - I NEVER top or would only top under EXTRAORDINARY circumstances.
    • I am not a TOTAL bottom - I do Top, even if only occasionally.

Tops and Bottoms alike -

The question of who is really a total bottom - or whether such a thing can actually exist (I’m looking at you, @hungry_hole) - seems to keep cropping up, so let’s try to get a little actual data. This is a simple, one-question poll. Everyone, please just take a second to click through and add your data point so we can see what’s real. NOTE: “Total bottom” is defined in the question. Please answer based on the definition in the question, not on a different definition. If there’s a quibble about the definition, we can discuss after we have a dataset to refine.

Thank you!

Guest ff-whole

The only time I top is with a hot woman and then preferably her ass... or I bottom with her when she fists me... hahahaha

Guest totalbottomrr

o/k I always say I am a 100 per cent bottom, & I will never top but i have a week spot for c/ds t/s & tv's so yes if they are young & hot I will top them.

I only topped once, ever in my life, ever. It was all I could do to make myself cum. I NEVER want to top EVER again. I just didn't like it. The only way I could cum was that he was begging me to cum, which kicked in my erotic need to serve, and he was promising to do me so hard I couldn't walk afterwards. I had to focus on getting fucked immediately after blowing my load to manage it.

I can't even abide the thought of topping after actually having to go through topping.