Making someone be your slave

Sharp-edge

I was wondering about two things

a) It's very common to find a bottom slave, willing to serve a master, have his hole stretched and the usual stuff. What about the other way round? Having a top guy do what you want, fuck you the way you want. as much  as you want, allowing him to cum whenever you want

b) Apart from just finding someone in a website that clearly states that he's looking for something like that, is it possible to take a normal person with no such thoughts, at least not obvious and making him your pet? And if yes how?

• Like 1

Yes it is possible.. it is called a submissive top or service top male. This a male who fucks aka a top but is submissive or serves another male. There are many ways to create either submissive or service mentality in a male. One of my favorite ways is to put him chasity. Either by trickery or consent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreyWalker said:

Yes it is possible.. it is called a submissive top or service top male. This a male who fucks aka a top but is submissive or serves another male. There are many ways to create either submissive or service mentality in a male. One of my favorite ways is to put him chasity. Either by trickery or consent.

how can you possibly trick someone into chastity?

23 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

how can you possibly trick someone into chastity?

You kidding right? For one you can tell him that his release will be more intense if he waits and to ensure he waits you will lock him up. You can tell him that cocklocks are the rage if you want to show commitment. You can tell him it really turns you on and you want to try it. You still need more ideas??

• Upvote 1

I use games of chance, betting out come races, etc. I place my cock vs theirs for length of time in chasity with other person holding the key. Straight male egos are very competitive. Lol. Once time is up you wager they can not last an edging session. Bondage helps prevent nos. If they loose back into chasity if want to train for service top. Or for submissive top bondage keeps their mind focus on your needs. Time and repetition is key

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GreyWalker said:

I use games of chance, betting out come races, etc. I place my cock vs theirs for length of time in chasity with other person holding the key. Straight male egos are very competitive. Lol. Once time is up you wager they can not last an edging session. Bondage helps prevent nos. If they loose back into chasity if want to train for service top. Or for submissive top bondage keeps their mind focus on your needs. Time and repetition is key

well there is someone who i fantasise about being my slave and own his dick yet he doesn't know that. I've got tons of things that i fantasise about him but i dare not speak them in public:)

There is one significant difference between a service submissive bottom and a service submissive top, and that has to do with readiness/ability to perform on command. With a bottom, the hole is always present. With a top, a number of mental and physiological factors have to be aligned before he can have and sustain an erection. He may or may not be able to orgasm when desired, and after he does, the length of his refractory period may vary, but is a change in body chemistry that no amount of Dominating can alter.

Plus, sexual penetration is by definition an aggressive rather than a passive act, and normally counterintuitive to a submissive unless doing so under instruction. That is why you don’t usually see many sub tops.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

There is one significant difference between a service submissive bottom and a service submissive top, and that has to do with readiness/ability to perform on command. With a bottom, the hole is always present. With a top, a number of mental and physiological factors have to be aligned before he can have and sustain an erection. He may or may not be able to orgasm when desired, and after he does, the length of his refractory period may vary, but is a change in body chemistry that no amount of Dominating can alter.

Plus, sexual penetration is by definition an aggressive rather than a passive act, and normally counterintuitive to a submissive unless doing so under instruction. That is why you don’t usually see many sub tops.

Yes, this does make sense. The way i see it, a top has to be in good shape and to cum when he is allowed to in such a way to please the bottom. But it's not as easy as to have a bottom to be penetrated i accept that. Furthermore chastity could make him cum very easily when he is unlocked (if used). For me such a top should not have his anus touched only beaten. I would like to keep his dick the only means of getting him pleasure and not his hole. Fucking in agressive way is okay as long as he is asked to fuck in such a way. The bottom could just ride his dick.

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

It gets me turned on when I think of being dominated more in a psychological fashion. I have a friend that is starting to assume that role. Nothing has been said, or agreed upon, but when he calls or gets in touch with me, there is a request of some sort, and I don't waist any time fulfilling his need. He hypnotized me a couple of years ago, then last labor day, he called me up and wanted me to meet him in P-town. I dropped all my plans and wasted no time getting down, there to meet him.  this is normally not my nature, I usually plan and schedule out things in advance, and I am normally not a spur-of-the-moment kind of person.

• 1 month later...