Bareback and commando

alexander2u

• 2 weeks later...

I'm shocked almost everyone here goes commando. Like every good Southern boy, I know commando is cooler and more comfortable. I've spent most my life going commando. But as I've transformed with age from a bottom to a big dicked top, I wear underwear partially to protect my dick's sensitivity. The insides of button flys, denim, textures like corduroy - they make make my dick get used to rougher treatment. Rougher, that is, than a warm, velvet naked ass, making my head spin and making me want to cum deep and hard.

If a bottom naked always ready to take dick is HOT (and it is!), then a top able to fuck ass deep and blow there is RADIOACTIVE.

I like old-fashioned boxers. The cotton is smooth, and they let my balls swing free as they are meant to for optimal sperm production.

Edited by eightndeep

IF I have to wear anything, then a jockstrap of a speedo with cockring for a nice big bulge (beach). I have two Nasty Pig and two Aussiebum underwear briefs for when I really cannot avoid it (official stuff). Rest: always commando.

• 11 months later...

Since I have moved to Gran Canaria, where the temperature is always around 22-23 degrees Celcius (give or take a few exceptions and it's 71-73 Fahrenheit for the American folks) it is perfect to walk around commando all the time. So I either wear cargo shorts or gym shorts (preferred as they are thinner). Just got a load of Fort Troff Jelly Fatties and they create a massive bulge. Of course I want someone to plow my ass, but having guys watch your big bulging package creates the first contact ;-) Also got some nipple suckers (or whatever they are called, so now walk around which a massive bulge and hard nipples). Sometimes wear jockstrap under it as there is a risk of showing a wet spot of precum when I am especially horny. Since I have been living here I have never worn jeans, just shorts and freeballing most of the time. Add flip-flops and a T-Shirt or tanktop and you're done. Love it!

You're living my dream life! That's how I want dress daily...

Since I have moved to Gran Canaria, where the temperature is always around 22-23 degrees Celcius (give or take a few exceptions and it's 71-73 Fahrenheit for the American folks) it is perfect to walk around commando all the time. So I either wear cargo shorts or gym shorts (preferred as they are thinner). Just got a load of Fort Troff Jelly Fatties and they create a massive bulge. Of course I want someone to plow my ass, but having guys watch your big bulging package creates the first contact ;-) Also got some nipple suckers (or whatever they are called, so now walk around which a massive bulge and hard nipples). Sometimes wear jockstrap under it as there is a risk of showing a wet spot of precum when I am especially horny. Since I have been living here I have never worn jeans, just shorts and freeballing most of the time. Add flip-flops and a T-Shirt or tanktop and you're done. Love it!