Bareback and commando

alexander2u

Ninety percent of the time I freeball. I like feeling my cock and balls moving around. I also like the easy access. All I have to do is pull my pants/shorts down and bend over.

• Upvote 1

Warm day today over here. Decided to get a coffee after grocery shopping. Sat on a terrace watching the guys in shorts go by. Suddenly I see a hairy hunk of a man. Gorgeous guy in his 30s. Baseball cap, T-shirt and sweat shorts. Clearly freeballing. I can see his cock dangling in his shorts. I stare at his crotch, then look up to his face and notice he saw me checking out his crotch. He smiled and winked.

God.....I love this. Instant hard-on. Had to wait for my boner to go down before going home.

• Upvote 2

Went to a job interview the other day. Put on my business suit, no underwear and a cockring which made a nice bulge. Had two guys interviewing me, one probably 60+ (the Boss) and one 30+ (potential co-worker).

I noticed the 30+ guy staring at my crotch a lot. When the interview was over and I stood up I caught him staring at my crotch again and then looked up to my face. Gave me a very sly smile. Priceless! Rushed out of the room before I got a boner. LOL

So did you get the job?  And exactly what kind of job were you interviewing for???   :-) 

I don't know yet but I don't think so. I have much more experience than my potential co-worker and don't think he likes the competition, careerwise. I liked him though! :-) Cute kid.

It's just an administrative office job, not very demanding. Below the level of what I was used to but I am trying to get on the job ladder again after being made redundant a while ago. Which is not easy when you are my age. Job market sucks here. Even guys over 40 are considered too old...

• 1 month later...

I am having a great time. Usually the weather in NL is not very good but we're having a heat wave at the moment. Spent two hours yesterday sitting on a café terrace sipping cold drinks and watching crotches. Loads of (obviously freeballing) bulging packages in shorts and swinging dicks in gym shorts. Almost started drooling in my drinks and had to adjust myself several times in order not to show my boner.....

• 1 month later...

Just had a delivery guy at my door with my supermarket order. Young hottie in sweat shorts with a massive bulge. Obviously no underwear. I wanted to drop on my knees, pull down his shorts and suck him off right there at my doorstep.......Fuck, that guy was hot.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the CumUnion party on Sat up in DC with  just a jockstrap  and boots on, and a pair of  lightweight/thin nylon shorts and a tank top for the  ride home. Took 10 loads and a lot of  non cum fucks so my hole was open and loose, pretty sure  anyone  walking behind me had to see a moist spot around my ass when I was  walking back to the hotel room. As for the men of DC-sat at 21st and P St in the DuPont Cir area Sat afternoon- 80, sunny and  I swear every man in DC needed to do laundry- I don't think anyone had underwear on--and it was very much appreciated--even went back and got a refill so I could watch the cock and ball parade a little longer <g>

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...