What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

after a hard slam i must work as a public cum whore, i take not only cumload, i take also high infected load from full blown aids pig, cumloads with std´s , high virale loads and other toxic strains. i was filled with deathly dna ...... makes me to a aids pig

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Cool topic.

1) Would love to fuck a gay virgin: a guy who has never topped a man before.

2) Do a guy on his way home to his Mrs.

3) I am on a leash with a collar and the person who has me on the leash is a woman. My hands are chained behind my back and my feet are also bound together. I am wearing her underwear. She leads me to a row of guys and taking my head by the hair forces me to face fuck each one until they cum. As they cum she squeezes my throat asphyxiating me until I swallow and then sticks her own tongue in so she can taste.

She then leads me to a table to which I am bound where each guy gets a second chance. ... some at the front and some at the back... spit roasted.

Until each one is satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is to be abducted, taken to a remote warehouse, forcibly chemmed and used as a toxic cumdump, toilet & torture object. From that day forward I would become one of their "objects" who'll be used from that day forward for their sadistic desires. Actually if there is a sadistic top/group in the SF area I'd honestly would like this to become a reality!!!! No kidding!!!!

if i can just get all these pieces put together: a hot young black man with over 9" exploring how much he enjoys watching me be used. developing a relationship with a second hot top who he enlists to help use me. them falling in love, turning the use of me into a job. one day a week with the first (and whoever else he wants--he always controls). one day a week with the second (bigger dick, but just using me as he falls in love with number 1). a third day with both of them. one day on a competitive gangbang--sometimes running over. one day on a freaky gangbang--k9, shit, etc. one day being farmed out to train others. and the other open for their use. way too much of this has happened not to make it all work. i'll get there.

My fantasy is to fulfill my role as a total fuckhole whore.

I imagine i'm on a table surrounded by maybe 30 hot hung guys who are all hard and jerking off. I'm wearing a leather harness, clamps on my nipples and a jockstrap that hides my pathetic little dick but shows off my ass. They order me to put on a show for them, to display my sluttyness. They order me to spread my legs and fuck my hole open with my fingers and dildos. Once i'm loose and open, they tie me down, tie my legs back and put a spider gag in my mouth before taking turns to fuck and breed me for hours. My hands are tied so I cannot touch my dick but they pull it out of my jock, aim it towards my face and order me to piss in my own mouth before they all unload hot streams of piss all over my naked body. Others take it in turns to fuck my throat, choking me on their fat cocks as I gag and drool all over myself. Others spit on me and slap my face with their dicks, totally degrading me. Some guys climb on top of me, spread their asses and sit on my face as I try to tongue fuck them through the gag. By now i'm in the zone, i've given over totally to the pleasure of being a whore. I'm drunk on cock and cum and i'm fulfilling my role in life, the reason I was put on this planet - to serve men.

As my hole begins to overflow with cum, they order me to push it out into their hands then they scoop it up, feed it to me and rub it all over my face. Like a true cumslut I swallow the sperm of more than 20 men, tasting my ass on their fingers before licking my lips clean. Once they've all shot their loads, they shove a plug in my hole and leave me their for a few hours, drenched in piss and covered in cum that dries all over my body. Then they send me home naked to recover for round two!

• 2 weeks later...

Being kept at a house, or barn, or something like that, for a few weeks- maybe months- getting fucked by (and of course blowing) a number of attractive guys. Drinking nothing but their piss, taking all their cum in my ass. Servicing their feet. Licking their asses clean. And honestly, if we're talking sexual fantasy, the end of it would be some sexy cannibalism. :o

Hmm to crash land on an island that has not yet been discovered. Only to find out it is inhabited by hundreds of tribal black men and only a handful of women. Who need to repopulate their island so they could live on another day. And they believe in an ancient ritual where the black men could get another man who isnt black in color pregnant. And you cant leave the island until you (person who isnt black) gets pregnant with every single black tribals man baby and all of them want 5 babies each...and since there is only a handful of women a lot of the black men havent been able to cum in years.

Simple: As a predominant bareback top I wish to be the subdued bottom, restrained in a sling as my hole is abused and used by as many guys as possible. I have a size fetish, so big black cock would be the way to go.