What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

Mine is to be bent over in an alley, with a sign over me saying : "FREE FUCKHOLE FOR HOMELESS MEN" and have homeless dude after homeless dude fuck my ass and mouth, filling me from both ends with sperm, toxic or not.

One of my hottest fantasies is to be in prison and I quickly earn a reputation for being a total pussy, which I am. My smooth skin entices all the nasty men to use me to releasemall their pent up sexaul needs. Soon I am getting used as a fuck toy by every horny bastard in the place, gang raped in the showers, forced on my knees anywhere around and forcefucked in the mouth with big loads getting blown down my throat. Even in the privacy of my cell, the guards are pimping out my ass to anyone, I'm forced to bend over in front of the bars, spreaqd my asscheeks, and take one cock after another up my ass, for as long as theres a line of men whove paid the guards for my cunt. Day after day is just one long assfucking, and my asscunt is constantly dripping cum. I walk around in constant fear and apprehension of when the next cock is going to rape my ass, and its always soon. The men see what a pitiful sissy bitch scardy pussy I am and it feeds their perverted lust. They just can't wait to take advantage of my tight hole, and when they rape me and I scream and whimper it drives them wild with lust, they get so horny making this bitch take it. They always fuck me bareback, and its known that there are numerous poz guys there. There are certain alpha males with huge cocks that take great pleasure in raping my ass hard with their huge thick cocks and watching my face contort inpain. Every time i walk past them my face betrays fear that they might grab me suddenly, bend me over and shove their huge cock up my ass. All of the call me a pussy all the time, every day. And the worst thing is they all know i get off on it and can't get enough cock. After my sentence is done, I commit another crime so I ccan get assfucked all day every day again.

oh yeah every slut has this fantasy being passed around by those big ruthless men just a cunt just a hole just a cumdump every single day

only maybe hotter if the prisoners who use u or the hacks who profit from ur hole set u up for a crime make ur sentence longer and longer then they get bored get rid of u but after month u just have to go back........... there happy to see u coz no whore can compare or take as much pounding

• Upvote 1

Mine is to be bent over in an alley, with a sign over me saying : "FREE FUCKHOLE FOR HOMELESS MEN" and have homeless dude after homeless dude fuck my ass and mouth, filling me from both ends with sperm, toxic or not.

i think homeless guys is more syph & pubic lice but still hot man!

• 1 month later...

a recent one is that men everywhere would know me i mean they see me and know righ away that i want cock that i will take it from them.......they dont ask me they just tell me or just take me - any man anywhere who sees me & wants me just haves me

.....but this is really just fantasy coz i dont think even a tshirt that says something like that would work ppl just dont think that way

As I am a "gay virgin" I have all kinds of fantasies. One is where my "straight" friend and I get drunk and I persuade him to let me blow him. He is so fucked up that he agrees. One thing leads to another and he ends up barebacking me. Just before he cums he says there is something he never told me. I say "what you are gay?", and he says "no I am positive" just as he fills my ass with a huge load. Another fantasy involves 2 skinny poz guys who spend the weekend breeding my ass and fucking my throat full of loads. When we would pass out I would be awakened with a cock in my mouth or ass and it would start over again. The second one I hope to come close to realizing on an upcoming trip to Louisville.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#1 to have the time and money to travel around the country, get a hotel and invite any poz gift gifters over to knock me up. I would target specific cities where they're at, try to pre-arrange as possible. And I would like to film each event, and give copies out to any other fucks like me that love watching it.

#2 one thing that I think about. Is a blood slam. I don't do IV drugs and don't plan to. But, a blood slam from a high VL guy fuckin makes my cock hard. Having it being filmed with both our arms next to each other with "neg" written on my arm in black marker and "poz" written on his. Then execute the blood slam. Then the poz guys takes the marker and crosses out neg and then writes poz next to it.

#3 to be a gang bang bottom for as many guys as possible, face down, with the words poz and neg written on my ass in a score board. After each one finishes, they write on which side of my cheek matches their status. And not know which side is which until its over and have the tally given to me after.