What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

Mine is bending over a bench naked in complete darkness, sniffing huge amounts of poppers and thinking only one thing: Cock - feeling how you get one hard anonymous poz cock after the other while I am kissing another bottom on the opposite side who is also fucked on poppers.

My ultimate fantasy started when I was a young teenager.

When I was in the locker of the gym class, I saw one of my friend's cock. He was in the football team.

After seeing that, I stared at all the footballers, thinking of what they looked like naked.

I started to dream of beeing in a locker of a football team after a game with the scent and that the team would do me!

All those big muscles and the real man attitude and all those sweaty cocks and asses!!! Sweat makes it slide right in! you know ;)

Man, I'm so hard it hurts, only by writing it.

Edited by Dyonis05

• 2 weeks later...

to have my clothing cut off with a razor knife, Chasity device placed on ,my cock and balls.collared, leashed and led around a room full of hung black and Latino studs. master points at a cock and i suck it or drink piss from it or take it in my cunt til they cream me.

suck all cocks, lick all feet, drink all piss and be used as a fuck hole and slut cunt all night.

made into a pussy for breeding.

I have so many and have been fortunate enough to play most of them out but I guess my latest is to be at home and a hot top sees my location from facebook or google latitude (jd kubes) and sneaks over, stealthily finds his way to my bed and forces me to go back to his house wearing only a jock strap. At his house, 50-100+ tops are waiting. He brings me inside, offers anything I might need to make sure I am ultimately ready, fastens a collar to my neck with a lock that is missing a key and has a chain leash 150 feet long, tears off my jock strap, ties me up to a cross or some sort of bondage device, and makes me the receiving hole for every bare cock and every drop of cum. Every top is my master and every cock is my god. I happily fulfill every sexual request and ecstatically take every cock offered to me.

Edited by barebottomphx
Add detail

to have my clothing cut off with a razor knife, Chasity device placed on ,my cock and balls.collared, leashed and led around a room full of hung black and Latino studs. master points at a cock and i suck it or drink piss from it or take it in my cunt til they cream me.

suck all cocks, lick all feet, drink all piss and be used as a fuck hole and slut cunt all night.

made into a pussy for breeding.

then to tossed outside nude and my clothes and car keys thrown out the window after they are finished with me, on the walk to my car after i find my keys and none of my clothing i am cornered and confronted by a gang of blacks and asked wtf i am doing in their hood?

of course i am naked and one of them forces me to my knees and i am made to suck his black cock and then they are all upon me, raping my ass and pissing all over me calling a white pussy hole.

made into a nigger sex slave for all of them.

Being back at high school, stripped nude and bent over infront of the entire school during a pep rally, and then having the entire football team, swimming team, hockey team, baseball team, etc......... Hold me down and fuck one by one, two by two, hell Ill even try three if it can fit, till each and every last one has had a turn! All while the entire school cheers them on! lloll lllolll

then to tossed outside nude and my clothes and car keys thrown out the window after they are finished with me, on the walk to my car after i find my keys and none of my clothing i am cornered and confronted by a gang of blacks and asked wtf i am doing in their hood?

of course i am naked and one of them forces me to my knees and i am made to suck his black cock and then they are all upon me, raping my ass and pissing all over me calling a white pussy hole.

made into a nigger sex slave for all of them.

sounds great how many is all of them??? :grin:

One of my hottest fantasies is to be in prison and I quickly earn a reputation for being a total pussy, which I am. My smooth skin entices all the nasty men to use me to releasemall their pent up sexaul needs. Soon I am getting used as a fuck toy by every horny bastard in the place, gang raped in the showers, forced on my knees anywhere around and forcefucked in the mouth with big loads getting blown down my throat. Even in the privacy of my cell, the guards are pimping out my ass to anyone, I'm forced to bend over in front of the bars, spreaqd my asscheeks, and take one cock after another up my ass, for as long as theres a line of men whove paid the guards for my cunt. Day after day is just one long assfucking, and my asscunt is constantly dripping cum. I walk around in constant fear and apprehension of when the next cock is going to rape my ass, and its always soon. The men see what a pitiful sissy bitch scardy pussy I am and it feeds their perverted lust. They just can't wait to take advantage of my tight hole, and when they rape me and I scream and whimper it drives them wild with lust, they get so horny making this bitch take it. They always fuck me bareback, and its known that there are numerous poz guys there. There are certain alpha males with huge cocks that take great pleasure in raping my ass hard with their huge thick cocks and watching my face contort inpain. Every time i walk past them my face betrays fear that they might grab me suddenly, bend me over and shove their huge cock up my ass. All of the call me a pussy all the time, every day. And the worst thing is they all know i get off on it and can't get enough cock. After my sentence is done, I commit another crime so I ccan get assfucked all day every day again.

• Like 1