Sex with family member

Man4manplay

I guess this is a good a place as any to confess the truth. My brother, who was 3 years older, molested me. I don't remember how it started. What I do remember is the good times. We'd go visit our Grandma every weekend and down in the basement, my uncle had a room where he played D&D on Saturdays. My brother always went down there cause he was into it. I would spend time upstairs talking with my Grandma, but eventually I would make my way downstairs. As soon as I got in the room, I would close the door, take off my pants and underwear, and lay face-down on the bench so he could have his way with me. He didn't tell me to do it, I wanted to. I liked the way it felt. I even hid a bottle of hand lotion down there so he could slide inside me easier. I looked forward to anytime that we were alone together because I couldn't wait for him to be inside of me.

The memory that sticks out most in my mind is the only time I know he came inside me. We shared a room and when we went to bed, I asked my parents if I could sleep with him since he had all the good blankets. I'm sure if they would've know my real reason, they would've said no, but they didn't. So I crawled into bed with him, and I played with his cock while I waited to here the sounds of my parents asleep. As soon as I heard them snoring, I told him to take off his underwear and I took mine off. He was nervous. His bed was right next to the door where, if our parents got up for any reason, there was no way they wouldn't see us. I didn't care. I slid under the blankets and wrapped my mouth around his cock. I was never any good at giving head, but I was good enough to get him hard. After about 5 minutes, I was tired of waiting, I crawled up beside him, facing away, reaching behind me to spread my ass cheeks, and told him to stick it in. He did. I nestled back to get every last inch inside of me. I wish I could say he pounded me hard, but it was more of a really slow fuck. At one point, our dad did get up and go the restroom, and my brother tried to pull out, but I scooted into him until his back was against the wall. I didn't care about anything except being fucked. After about twenty minutes, he told me he was going to cum, and I told him good. I felt warmth as his cock shot cum all in my ass. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had.

It wasn't too long after that we got caught in our parents bed. They had went to go pick up something from a relatives and realized they'd forget the money so they came back. We had just gotten naked and gotten in bed. I hadn't even had time to get his cock in me before we got caught. They went off and after that they made sure to never leave us alone again. My brother got the full blame and it has to stay that way. It's better that way.

I do know this though. My brother is not attractive. But I would bend over and let him fuck me anytime he wants. And someday I'll have more experience than just with him.

my brother and i would often do 'something like fucking' up until we were about 13-14 then he was totally straight and i was totally gay, i say it was 'something like fucking' because i dont ever remember there being penetration, although he would rub his cock on my asshole until he came, it was never really like the fantasies people have of incest, it was sort of very naturally occurring, probably boring compared to the sexual standards of this community. but sometimes i fantasize about it still, tho the guy in my fantasies is never my actual brother!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

well i only have sisters. . but there is one brother-in-law that i would lvoe to have fuck me. he is just a couple of years older then me but hot and i would let him fuck me if he is that way.

• 2 months later...

My uncle (10 years older than me) started fucking me when I was 15 y/o. He would pick me up from school in the afternoon 2 or 3 times a week, go back to his place, and fuck my throat and ass. He would usually give me at least 2 loads before my aunt got home. Always BB fucking and would never pull out to cum. Always ATM after so I could suck his cock clean. He also would eat my hole after breeding me. He never sucked my cock.

Also, my oldest sister's trailer-trash, red-neck husband fucked me weekly for nearly four years. He was always verbally abusive and manhandled me. He loved callin' me "cocksucking faggot." He was very tall (6'8"), thin, lanky with more than 9" very thick, uncut cock and very loose, low-hangin' balls. He loved to shove that big fucker deep in my throat, making me gag and choke on it. But he was more into fucking my ass. He would stay hard forever. He would fuck me, unload in me, not pull out, and just keep fucking as he worked toward his next load. He once stayed hard inside me for more than 2 hours, dumping load after load in me. He claimed he unloaded 6 separate times while fucking me. I believe him because after he finally pulled out of my ass, I sucked his cock clean of his cum residue and my ass slime and while I was spit-shining his meat, he squirted another load down my throat. Afterwards, he washed his load down my throat with a piss-chaser. He died from cancer about 2 years ago. I do miss him; I think I loved him on some level, romantically. He was definitely one hot fucker in the sack. Hell, I used to change my plans and alter my work schedule to get him inside me. Once spent an entire weekend in his bed. My sister was out of town for a week on a business trip. I showed up at his place Friday night and was there until early Sunday evening. We screwed constantly. Of course, we did take breaks to nap, grab a bite to eat, and shower, but other than that, spent the rest of the time fucking. He would awaken and would slide back inside my slumbering hole, pump another load in me, then drift back to sleep. I've done weekend-long screw sessions with other horny pigs, but the weekend with him was the most memorable. Yeah, I miss him a lot!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

My step dad starting screwing me when I was 12. He was 6'2'' 220 solid muscular pounds, and had a big 9 inch thick cock. He would sit down and talk to me about having sex with girls, and on this one day, he asked me was I getting horny to have sex. I told him that I was having dreams too and would wake up in the mornings with a hard on. He told me that it was normal to wake up that way. In his warp way of getting me to give up my ass to him, he showed me how to jerk off while fingering my ass. At the time, I didn't know that what he was doing was prepping my hole to take his big bone. He would stroke with me, telling me that it was normal for boys to do that, and it was their dad or big brother's job to show boys entering puberty how to do it. In a sense I was embarrassed by it, but loved how he would stroke me sometimes, while fingering me, making me shoot very huge and explosive loads. Making a long story short, one day he told me that he wanted to slide his bone in my hole, and since he had worked up 4 fingers in my hole, he said that he wouldn't hurt. Since my mom was suffering from kidney disease he said that he needed a hole to use, and that mine was ready for him. He also said to me that I didn't have a choice in the matter, and that I would learn to like taking his bone as I would be getting off feeling him inside of me. Well he was right. I got the sense that if I rejected his offer, that meant he would rape me, and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I still remember his musk body odor, and how he would stroke me hard, then slide in my ass. It always hurt initially, but felt good when he would stroke my hard cock to make me cum. He would bone me about 5 times a week, sometimes two and three times a day. He didn't care if my ass was clean, and that would freak me out, cause he just wiped off his bone, and kept screwing me until he shot his load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

When i was a kid, my stepbrother, who was my age, lived with his mom but he would come stay with us. Around age 13-14 when I knew I was gay we started fooling around, like jerking off and light sucking. Then one day out of curiousty I convinced him to fuck me. Which he did several times until he moved away.

On a related note, two of my exes have had sex with their cousins. One of my exes used to basically have 4 ways with his brother and two of their cousins. But I could never talk him into bringing his hot twink brother over for a threeway :-P

One of my exes told me about how even though he is the only openly gay person in his family (though they are pretty accepting of it), during his teenage years, he had gay sex (just oral, no anal) with almost all of his male cousins, as well as an uncle. This stopped when they became adults, and apparently it's something they just don't discuss. Which is kind of a shame.

The first time I can recall getting a hardon was when I was in bed with my two cousins, staying at our grandparents. I was about 8. They were about 10 and 13. The older one was talking to his brother about a girl at school and (I was in the middle of them in a double bed) I could feel his boner rubbing against me which made my little dick get stiff. It was kind of hot to be sharing a bed, nearly naked, for the first time in my life.

I can remember that I just felt weird (as probably the first time I had sexual urges even if I didn't quite understand what I was feeling) and my head was kind of spinning. Just wish it had turned into my first real sexual experience. I idolised both my cousins so woulda done anything without question.

Edited by Nasty Raw Bottom

• 3 months later...
I would have loved my brother to mess around with me... never happened.

I have actually sucked my younger bro brother when i was a teen ager. Only happened once and i remember it like it was yesterday. Always grew up very exposed to my dads cock...but never did anything with him.

I was too horny for my own good as a kid

I was the oldest of 3 sons, (had 3 sisters as well) and I ALWAYS would try to sneak into the one bathroom in the house when I was young, (under age 10) pretending to have to pee to see my DAD get out of the shower! He had a beautiful uncut schlong that I would have loved to play w/. My first brother (2 1/2 yrs younger) and I slept in a double bed together for about 6 yrs, from age 12 to when I left home for college. My brother was taller and better built than I was and was on the freshman high school football team. When it got really hot in the summer and I couldn't sleep, I would eventually try and jerk off late at nite to relax. One nite my brother caught me and then had me jerk him off or he would tell our parents what I was doing! I had a fair-sized cock, but he had inherited DAD's fucking hot hose, so it was great to play with his cock and see how long I could jerk him before he finally shot a huge load all over both of us! I still remember the sharp, sweet, pungent scent of his cum on those hot summer nites! Eventually I got him to jerk me off as well, and I would rub my cock on his ass and cum as well. Looking back I can't believe my mother never noticed the cum stains all over the sheets and blankets!

My second brother was almost 8 years younger than me and by about age 9 he would try to catch me in the basement after school jerking off or out in the garage. He barely had any pubic hair and his little boy balls would hang really low in his silky smooth sack. He liked it when I would play w/ his cock and balls and I would take a little metal WORLD day calendar that you would flip and the numbers for the date would change. I would put it on the window sill over his bed on cold winter nites before we had dinner and then late at nite after I would get up to take a late nite piss I would take the ice-cold face of the calendar and press it onto his little boy-balls to wake him up!@ Then I would make him stroke me and lick the head of my cock til it was hard and then lay atop him and belly-fuck him, feeling his little cock and balls squirm around and wriggle under my cock til I shot my load on him. We would do this at least 2 nites a week. On the other nites I was rubbin my cock on my other brother's ass and shootin my loads.

Most of my cousins were not that good looking, but one cousin, Gary, was just a year younger than me and we would go to 'our boy's room' at our house whenever his family came over for family events, lock the door to keep our sisters out and read comic books. One thing led to another, and it didn't take me long to get him to show me his cock. I think the bet was my cock was bigger since I was older. Boy did I loose THAT bet! Even at age 14 he had a gorgeous 9 incher that was really wide about half-way down the shaft. It didn't take long for us to show eachother our jerk-off techniques, demonstrate them on eachother and we would try and suck eachother off as best we could to get them wet so we could jerk off better. We played w/ eachother at least 2-3 times a year til I graduated from high school.

But the hottest one was my uncle who was probably about 10 -12 years older than me. He had married my aunt and was a dairy farmer. When I was 7 years old I thought he was the most handsome man in the world!!! My brothers and sisters and I would spend our summers on his farm with my cousins from age 10 to 15! When I was really young he would put me up on the farm tractor seat with him and we would ride around the farm. I could feel his crotch rubbing on my little-boy ass and I was intoxicted by the smell of his sweat.. kind of like fresh-mown hay, sweet corn silage and a little cow manure thrown in!!! Nothing ever happened with him but looking back I knew in my heart when I was 7 years old that I was seriously into men.

This doesn't include the 4-5 school buddies I would give mutual bj's and jerk-off sessions w/ by the time I was 14! That's probably another post. So, as you may well guess, both my brothers ended up being gay, but we never did anything after I moved away to go to college. My first brother lives happily w/ his partner of 15 yrs and my youngest brother died of AIDS in 1995. There is just one more very vague memory I have about doing something strange and wonderful with another one of my uncles in the back of a large dark walk-in closet when I was about 8 years old and he was 17. Don't remember any of the details, but I do remember feeling very excited and ashamed and turned on by whatever we did!