Confession Time - Discussion Thread About Fiction

Guest takingdeepanal

Guest takingdeepanal

I've now read every sinGle Chem Sex FICTION sTory on this siTe goinG bacK 8 years - and every sinGle reply. Does this maKe me a piG - and if so, how should I be punished? ;)

Moderator's Note: We got reports on this thread as not being a story. I agree, but people apparently want to have a place to talk about stories. I have pinned this post. 

Guest takingdeepanal
4 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

it makes you well read. Punishment? You find an otherwise hoT-to-troT Top, but he doesn't do any of the scenes that you've read about.

The torture aspect, eh? I've had a couple of things done to me which haven't been mentioned in any of the stories, which may raise eyebrows ...

4 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

The torture aspect, eh? I've had a couple of things done to me which haven't been mentioned in any of the stories, which may raise eyebrows ...

Me too. I would love to hear what you have experienced. Personally needles through the middle of my nuts was pretty intense.

41 minutes ago, davescott1125 said:

Me too. I would love to hear what you have experienced. Personally needles through the middle of my nuts was pretty intense.

Needles LOL I have 4 ga. P. A. both nipples pierced 10ga. a septum, tongue and a  guiche piercings. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, boy4you said:

Needles LOL I have 4 ga. P. A. both nipples pierced 10ga. a septum, tongue and a  guiche piercings. 

I no longer have any piercings, but I used to have 2 scrotum piercings. But temporary piercings, I have had a PA, needles in nipples, 6" needles through cock head from side to side above urethra, 6" needle into side of cock head halfway back from tip to crown then into and through urethra and out other side of head, needles through crown. Still the most intense was 18 guage needle into side of scrotum, then into side of nuts, through center of nuts and out the other side.

Guest takingdeepanal
56 minutes ago, lederpig said:

yes, were you perfectly restrained?  Just binding the the feet to a raised pole permits way too much movement.  How high was the number of strikes?

20 if I recall correctly. I was buzzing on a combination of T, pot, amyl, and booze. Hooded handcuffed and had my ankles cuffed to an open-backed chair. I actually asked for it - so my top knew that I wasn't going anywhere! 

54 minutes ago, boy4you said:

Yes, it's a cane of the feet, and it hurts.

Mine was done with a riding crop. After the bastinardo came cropping my ass lips. 

40 minutes ago, mikeinjersey said:

b4u i'd  love to feel that PA in me 

Best PA is a 00-gauge! :)