How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

On 11/29/2023 at 9:04 AM, SubBttmBoi said:

Not lying when I say this, but I was like 17?! A real late developer, but that said I'm 23 now and only have hair under my pits and a small amount above my dick... My ass, chest, legs and arms are just naturally smooth (still!). 

I hated it for the longest time (and dread growing older and not getting at least a little hairy)

Think of the positive - less time to get completely smooth all over, as you're still a little cutie and you'd have more than your fair share of men wanting you to dress up nicely for them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 11:11 PM, Guest said:

I was 11.  My best friend was 11 too, red pubes on him.  He showed me one day.   We spent that summer in his cellar messing around M-F during the day.  

Love red cock and hole hairs💋

I was 11; RAN to my dad working in the basement when I found THREE all at once.  My dad looks at me, yanks his jeans buttons open, pulls open and pulls down, and lets his huge hairy dick and balls flop out.  They’re just swinging in the air and he tells me, “This is what ya got to look forward to son.  We got good strong man genes in this family; ask your brother).  So I’m a naive kid and run to my 16-year-old brother and ask to see his hairy dick and balls.  THAT got me some serious abuse until my dad later smacked his head and told him not to be a shite-head to his little brother.  He gave us both a lecture about “helping” the youngers and then told me all about jacking.  Little did he know I’d already been jacking with my best friend for a while.  

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 6:44 PM, partying.hard said:

Started pubes at 11/12. Full bush by 13.  Full hair on my chest at 15.  And a very fuzzy ass at 17.

wow, an early bloomer.....Although I had pubes by 12-13, i never developed chest hair. At least I a grew a decent amount of hair on my legs and my hole, I've always been smooth from waist up and didn't even shave regularly until well into college

Don't laugh, but I have no idea. I remember being silky smooth, obviously at some point that was replaced by daddy's favourite wookiee, I assume I noticed the transition from one to the other when it was happening, but I now have no memory of 'I have pubes now but didn't just before this', or anything like that. It isn't that I was ignoring my body - believe me I was very aware of my body from an early age, even if I was mainly concerned with what it'd look like from behind bent over - I guess I just considered other things more important (like being bent over, not that I did anything about that until later) so the memories didn't stick.

I was 11 when it started growing on my balls...it took around 1 year more for hair to grown above my dick. I remember how funny it felt when only my balls were hairy while the rest was totally hairless 😄