My 2 MOTTOS...Maybe YOU agree?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

Hey, BZ Peeps!!! Over the years, I have come to embrace 2 Mottos:

1.) The 3Bs: Bareback, Ballz Deep and Breeding!

2.) NO Condoms, NO Prep and NO Pulling Out: ALL Natural, ALL Bareback, ALL the time!

Maybe these are your MOTTOS, too? Maybe YOU will incorporate them into your life? Something to think about...

BALLZDEEP.gif

There's so many mottos to live by and I don't think I have any more room for t-shirts ?.  

Words I've always lived by/thought on are, "It is what it is." Not specific to any situation but it allows for dealing with things as they arrive.  

No regrets and always bareback aren't really mottos for me; just part of my programming.

• Like 1

Guest Saturn1

Maybe a T-Shirt that said: Bare Only Boy would be cool? Maybe one that said: BBB which would stand for BareBackBoy??? Idk, just some thoughts! I like everyone's comments! Ahhh, I just LUV the BZ Peeps!!! :) 

On 9/8/2018 at 11:10 AM, Saturn1 said:

Hey, BZ Peeps!!! Over the years, I have come to embrace 2 Mottos:

1.) The 3Bs: Bareback, Ballz Deep and Breeding!

2.) NO Condoms, NO Prep and NO Pulling Out: ALL Natural, ALL Bareback, ALL the time!

Maybe these are your MOTTOS, too? Maybe YOU will incorporate them into your life? Something to think about...

BALLZDEEP.gif

Words I live by for sure.

• Like 1