Finally bred

Juicyhole17

After all this time I finally got bred’ last night I met a guy off jackd! He asked me to come over and said he would fuck but he wanted to go bare! He told me how he and his 2 friends had wanted to fuck a white ass and breed but never got too! I show up expecting his dick and walked in the room to see 3 BBCs rock hard! I never knew I would get that hard but did! I took all three loads and still dripping they’re nut! He told me he wants to invite more tops to help and said next time I need to drain all his friends! I hope I can! I would love draining cum deeper and hopefully get 5-6 loads from them! 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

I’m going to! I really hope to get filmed like no face shown but my ass sucking the cum out of them! I’m pretty stoked cause me and him talked earlier and his friends all loved my ass I made the one nut in 3 mins! The 3 already want it again! They said they have some friends who want to join and possible we may have 6 tops and one is like 8” but lord his dick is so fat it will have to be last! I’m hoping to walk in to his house and he have a whole group of hung dicks waiting to impregnate me! Especially the one guy who pounded me last his cum was thick and sticky and he shot a ton! The feeling of 3 loads sloshing in my guts! Knowing it was my first breeding was so good! The best was hours after squat down and hearing it drip out and splat on the floor! I’m bi because I love pussy but a mans sperm in my guts is so good! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Hey Juicy, as you found out...once you go "raw" you'll never, never, never go back to protected sex. Get on PrEP and take as much cock and seed as you can get ?...a true whore in training!! Oink!! ??

I concur,but to be prep does not qualify you as A TRUE WHORE

On 9/24/2018 at 3:02 PM, Juicyhole17 said:

After all this time I finally got bred’ last night I met a guy off jackd! He asked me to come over and said he would fuck but he wanted to go bare! He told me how he and his 2 friends had wanted to fuck a white ass and breed but never got too! I show up expecting his dick and walked in the room to see 3 BBCs rock hard! I never knew I would get that hard but did! I took all three loads and still dripping they’re nut! He told me he wants to invite more tops to help and said next time I need to drain all his friends! I hope I can! I would love draining cum deeper and hopefully get 5-6 loads from them! 

Lucky boy.

• 2 weeks later...