SHARING NEWS THAT YOU WERE WILLING TO SUCK

marktulley2000

I had a fuck buddy once who was so impressed by my cocksucking skills that he would brag to his buddies about me and not all of them would believe him that I sucked that good, so he would 'refer' them to me so I could prove it to them, but only on the condition that I could only suck them once. He tells me that his buddies still beg him to let me suck them a second time.

• Upvote 1

Stationed at Ft Benning, lived off post with another bi guy in a trailer. One night we're watching TV and cop car pulls up and parks on yard. We look out and think WTF!! Cop comes up to door, bangs on door with that loud cop knock. I answer the door, Cop looks at me and says you Barry?  No last name....I'm thinking I'm off to jail for something. I just look at cop and say yes sir. He steps in the door, looks at my room mate and says to him, I'm sure you've got some other place to be; room mate heads off to his bedroom. Cop then just  looks at me and says Tom says you suck cock good. Turns out Tom is a married guy I've been servicing about once a week. He and the cop live in the same apartment building and got to talking.  When that gets settled, cop just says, don't have a lot of time take care of this......  That turned into a regular thing for over a year.  Never did tell Tom I was servicing his neighbor and he never brought it up.  Neighbors would mention it seemed the cops visited a lot, I just said it's a friend that's in the Reserves.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2018 at 8:03 AM, Guest PowerTopper said:

Your an easy fuck, no matter who's looking at you they know your a faggot and an obvious cumdumpster

that's so true daddy! thats why random strangers know they can fuck me and how easy it will be to get in my ass anytime and anywhere

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:09 AM, Guest PowerTopper said:

Face it babygirl you were born to be a fully dressed tranny cumdumpster, begging for POZ cum anywhere, it's not only your job, it's what your daddy wants, it's what your owner wants, it's what your uncle wants, it's what your bio dad wants, it's what your boyfriend wants, and the city needs it too faggot!

yes sir.i was born to be a cocksucker a fuckslut and a cumhole. I was also born to be a bathhouse cumdumpster and a tranny whore. and I was trained to be a submissive subhuman fucktoy. men know it so they use me. thats what faggots are for

Guest ScottSwallows

Never had anyone ask about my blowjob skills.

My friend kept his word he would never tell anyone about me sucking his cock.

I guess he wants to keep me all to himself.

• 6 months later...

Thank God yes. It still happens all the time. I hope men never stop telling their friend how good I suck cock and then they come around and feed me some hot delicious cum loads. Lot of straight guys this way. Most of them not getting what hey need and want at home. But I make them happy and completely satisfied. Even have some of them return the favor and fuck.

• 1 year later...

I have had "referrals",

This has been both a Proud thing and a Scary thing for me.

Seem that my first "referral" came from a contact I had made on a local chat site. We met once socially and then chatted until he asked me to meet for some Play time. That was quite a while ago, maybe 5 or 6 years and the only thing I can say at this point is, Thank you for spreading the word."

When it happened it was a little scary for me, being married and not knowing who was learning about me had it's effects. Then one evening while working in my yard a neighbor pulled up and Stopped to talk. We talked for little while about the weed and lawns then in a passing comment he said, "I heard a rumor about someone that is into preforming Sexually with other guys." I guess my shocked looked told him what he was questioning, he said, "is it true about this guy?" I knew he was asking for a Honest response and also knew I was in serious trouble if I answered him wrong. Quick thinking on my part and said, "Not exactly sure what you heard but I think it might be true," 

With that response he was sure and told me he would like to check it out as soon as possible. This took me a bit off guard, but knew that I liked him and felt that we could Trust each other, so I told him to park in the drive way and we could go back to the shed in my yard for some private time. as he parked he smiled and asked me if I was curious how he found out about my side fun times. "Hell Yes, I wanted to know." and he was Honest and right up front. He told me that one of the guys he works with and he, would at times during the week go to a local Cruising park and get BJs. This being done o their lunch brake.  Then he explained it. as they were leaving the park one day he saw a vehicle that looked like mine and asked his friend, "Any chance you know that guy that owns that car?' By chance, Yes he did very closely he knew who it belonged to, "me". The guy told him that the owner was a Great "Cock Sucker" and "Swallowed", then my neighbor knew for sure. Check out the park 2 or 3 times before that evening when he stopped by.

Now knowing that it had started, the "Word of Mouth", I better preform correctly or get OUTTED.

As we entered the shed my New conquest was already opening his jeans. before I could get my kneeling pillow off the shelf he was ready and as I turned to face him there was one Beautiful Hard Dick ready for sucking. He used a Handi Wipe quick to wipe off and then told me to go for it. No questions asked, I was ready and there is nothing better then a guy that prides himself as Clean like that before offering up his Dick. I think this may have been one of the fastest Cock Sucking's routines I have ever done. and he was done and Pleased.

As we were leaving the shed he actually asked me if it was ok to spread the word about my services? I told him Hell Yes, but Please be careful who you tell.

Being good to his word, 2 days later I was contact exactly the same way again, in the yard when the New guy pulled up. Told me he was a friend of the guy I had done 2 days ago and wanted the same treatment. I asked him when he would like it and he response was, Right Now"

Took him to the shed and preformed my Full Service Swallowing the reward, and being bot the Pleaser and the Pleased in that case.

Since then if my memory is correct, I have received very Wide Spread word, I have about 6 regular guys that see me, both here and out. 3 or 4 that I see at the park. Still have only the One worry, and that being the word Spreads to my other half. 

Until then I'm keeping my mouth and mind wide open and enjoying it. 

One Very Happy Cock Suck...  😉

• Like 2