Who misses Craigslist

Guest Kinkypig45

1 minute ago, Njn0mc said:

So miss it! 😢 

I have meet the most kinkiest guys and the best group parTies on CL

Doublelist was getting good but they put the breaks on alot of things..

Soooo miss it all the trashy sluts i could play with and be one myself

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

So miss it! 😢 

I have meet the most kinkiest guys and the best group parTies on CL

Doublelist was getting good but they put the breaks on alot of things..

Right? I took so many anon loads up my asspussy. I used to give out my address and apartment number to every guy that responded to me. I had random guys coming to fuck me all the time lol

2 minutes ago, faggot4play said:

Soooo miss it all the trashy sluts i could play with and be one myself

My 1st unplanned group gangbang was from CL. It was a scary but exciting nighT.

3 minutes ago, faggot4play said:

love iT.....and all the surprises i found in the clouds

Lol.. so true..  I did get a lot of surprises on that site! Mostly great ones did have a couple of very bad ones.. real bad..

Edited by Njn0mc

3 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Lol.. so true..  I did get a lot of surprises on that site! Mostly great ones did have a couple of very bad ones.. real bad..

when it was ...was kind of awful...but not un-recoverable from

One of the few things in life that I truly do miss. Sad I only learned how much I love being a massive slut shortly before it was shut down for hookups and only used it for trashy anon hookups a few times before it was gone, mostly had normal 'safe' one on one hookups from it but it was still very easy to use and get more hits than any other app or website for me. Grindr did well enough for a while as did bbrts even though that hardly has as many users. But now seems most guys on grindr want face pics, info, a relationship, all that, and found lots of guys put off by me openly admitting to just being a massive slut and that if I'm active they might not be my first cock of the day. Especially on certain sites like A4A where one guy went off on a long ass rant at me for being a slut. Like if my profile list things like "prefer anon, group, outdoor/public, raw only and taking loads. No face pics or info needed" what did you expect, me to be a pure Disney princess bottom? Maybe if they had the Slutdom of Cumdumpstria as a kingdom.

And that was when I was in a larger city down in FL. Now I live in such a small town in WI that anon hookups are nigh impossible, mostly missed my chance for some now that tourist season is dying down. Everyone seems to recognize everyone here and all the guys on grindr locally want a relationship, not a hookup. Normally I've always avoided guys who 'parTy' as i avoid things like that but the meth is such a problem around here someone spun and trying to stay completely down low might be my only option.

Idk how many times I had a guy from Craigslist breeding my asspussy and another guy would show up and let himself in. I had so much dick and cum it was amazing. And none of them ever used a condom. 

8 hours ago, Slut4pozcock said:

I used to give out my address and apartment number to every guy that responded to me

Same, I used to leave my door open (still do) waiting on my bed in sexy lingerie ass up face down. 

God, I miss Craig's List.... DoubleList just isn't the same. Maybe it's because people (read, Str8 men) would go on there for a bona fide reason and stumble across the Personals section. Whatever the case, I had so many great anonymous encounters through CL. The other site is nothing but flakes.

• Like 1

Craigslist at times could have some fun meetings. Other times seems many playing games in not serious, just want pictures and seemed to not hear from again. 

The one hookup was a couple of times repeated that I remember in other posts writing about.

I find some played games in have you go to basically have no interest. The only thing see positive in is if learned had another ad for same location wouldn't waste time again trying to go up 3 flights of stairs.. A simple not interested would have been better. 

I had to at one point on grindr say to look at adult materials when noticed not be able to meet. Same with Craigslist and many other sites and apps in some I guess not want to travel or host so not sure how meet. I don't get the want pictures if not interested in meeting. Also I wonder if someone's weird idea of safe sex in just get off seeing a big cock? My view is while I get need to see a picture to decide to meet, that those that just want a picture,  wouldn't they want to see in person the cock?

When Craigslist worked was great, however many flakes, scammers, game players that I guess get off in not meeting. 

Doublelist has become a bit like Craigslist in when work have some fun meetings. However can still get many non meetings. 

I have noticed some not seem to read ads carefully as when was on Craigslist or now Doublelist. One ad asked individuals to reply in subject line, age, description or a picture. Response got to one ad was "Hot". I figure not to reply since can't follow directions. Also want to know ages so one is age 18 or older. Thus if one get upset or angry in ask age that see if was at a bar or buy alcohol be asked to show ID that can legally consume or not allowed. Same with ad and figure not need to meet. 

I remember playing along with a Craigslist replier knowing that same pattern in flakes until replied something like not interested. Seems that ended that and if saw any other replies from same person not reply.

Not to confuse with both are interested but can't meet at the moment. Sometimes later works to meet, however I would saw is a bit rare.

I think Craigslist and Doublelist would be better if reply in read ad to see if match. Seen ads where not reply for want legal age older or cut off age range not fit. I figure if looking for a 20 year old that hope fit but I not reply as see I am not what their looking for. 

Next is try to follow instructions in the ad if ask for age, description or a picture,  etc. 

I get also some maybe into fisting or other kinks, ask be upfront about. I am not into and hope find one that is into. What I didn't care for was one trying to talk me into fisting when offered to top. I decided to not meet. Same with if one into bdsm or similar to give one a heads up warning. I find may need some time to warm to the idea and go slow. Thus some ads may be better suited for app or website for bdsm or specific interests 

Lastly, find I have limits to what not do. I didn't like the one trying to get me to fuck outdoors where lied about empty vehicle or could go to their place as had hours to do. While I get some enjoy that the activity can be potentially veiwed as illegal activity. See as not for me. Someone else may decide to do and is their choice along with face any potential consequences. In short don't pressure others if not interested.