Cumdumps - Do you need to ejaculate anymore?

ErosWired

I don't when I'm getting fucked.  If it's one on one with me and husband, I might jerk off once he's cum in me (when he's still in me or he'll make me suck him after while I stroke), but if it's in a threesome I don't really feel the need to ejaculate after tbh. I've posted about my first threesome, have a look if you're interested. Might post about the other times a stranger and my husband have shared if people wanna hear it

On 10/19/2018 at 3:59 PM, KptNLine said:

Yes, Eros, that is a great explanation. You can tell (as the bottom) generally when a Man is getting close - he starts fucking a little faster and deeper and more rhythmically, his breathing picks up, he may start quietly vocalizing as he struggles to hold back as his orgasm builds.

When I’m with a Man and I know he’s nearing an orgasm, I get “excited” in the same way. There’s no “orgasm” in the traditional sense, but as I feel the warmth of his cum as he breeds me, there’s this intense sense of satisfaction I feel. I relax and breathe heavily with him, almost as if I’d cum, but the orgasm is more psychological, if that makes sense.

I think the satisfaction comes from knowing that you’ve given the Man who just fucked you this incredible physical release and accepted part of him inside of you. Sex, in my opinion, is largely in your head in terms of the sensation, satisfaction and connection to your partner you feel. There’s no closer you can get to a Man than to accept his DNA inside your body. That psychological high is powerful and mimics the after effects of relaxation and bliss that a traditional physical orgasm creates.

Wow that is a perfect explanation for exactly how I feel. Literally lol. Thanks

• Upvote 1

i dont want to cumm when a man fucks me. i feel everything, but im a total woman in bed. its all about him cumming inside me makeing me a woman laying there full of his sperm. i need a man to contact me. chicago

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 10:59 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am struggling to understand your point. If a bottom wants to cum alone, who is anyone to say he is greedy? Why should he be compelled to share anything related to his body?? It’s his load, his pussy. Most subs know they exist only to please us Alphas. As a total top it would be extremely annoying to me if the bottom I am using starts to please himself before after or while I am using him. So from my perspective, to each his own, and passing judgement on someone else’s practices is not only improper, it’s reprehensible.  

I agree, a good bottom is totally committed to pleasing the top, the good bottom does not dare to play with his own cock or even dream about cumin while pleasing his top, there will be plenty of time for the bottom later at home to cum thinking about how well he pleased the top.

• 1 month later...