Tops not caring if a bottom catches something?

submissivefaggot

About a month ago I had bareback sex with a anon top who I met online. He said he was neg and clean, which is always enough for me to open my hole up raw.

For the past week I've had a lot of itchiness, bleeding and discharge from my anus and itchiness and burning at the tip of my cock. I got diagnosed with Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and rectal Chlamydia by the clinic today.

I went back to the top on bbrt and told him, that it must have been him because it's been a while before that since I'd had bb sex and why didn't he say anything. To which he replied that I got what I deserved and that slag bottoms deserve to get infected with all sorts. Should tops care if a bottom they fuck catches something?

• Administrators

That's so not cool. What comes around goes around - literally. He may not care if you get something but he should care that bottoms like you will pass it onto tops like him.

Totally not cool. Stealthing is never cool. He should have never lied about not having any diseases, or if he wasn't sure, he should have told you so you could have made an informed decision. Honestly though, considering what happened with him, I think you should seriously consider the possibility that he might of had something more serious than gonorrhea or chlamydia. He might have HIV and have given it to you. Make sure to get tested within the appropriate testing windows. And sorry to hear this happened to you!

Maybe he didn't know he had anything? Maybe his hateful response was in reply to a hateful "It had to have been you, Why didn't you tell me?" message in the first place.

Instead, maybe you could have sent a message explaining to him that he's the only one you've been with recently, and suggesting that he get tested if he wasn't aware.

It may not have even been him that infected you. Symptoms can lie dormant for a long time, some people have lots of STI's with no symptoms at all.

So maybe he was harsh in response because he felt accused. It really wasn't his responsibility to care. You took his word for it, you took the risk.

What happened to personal responsibility?

If you're prepared to spread your legs for a stranger, you should accept that you may get something, even if they say they're clean.

I went to Antwerp and had sex with loads of guys, all of which said they were clean...funny that, as i came back with gono, crabs and syphilis. But the thing is, i accept that.

As a bottom, and a big cum dump one at that... i accept fully that spreading my legs and getting random guys dumping their seed into me, means that despite what people say, there's the very real risk that i'm going to catch STD's. In this case it was nothing serious... a few pills, a couple of injections and a rub down of derbac and i was all cleaned up... but i'm also aware that it could have been, and at any time in the future, it could be, HIV, Hep C etc etc.

If you don't accept the risks of bareback... rubber up.

In my opinion.. thats the crux of the issue.

Edited by JoshLandaleXXX
gramma innit... ;-)

• 1 month later...

What a bastard. Having said that I do agree with "barebacksaunaslut" in that you must accept personal responsibility for your own health.

Mate dont believe everything some guy says to you. If you are going to take more raw loads up your shit shute accept the risks and stop whinging.

I agree with Barebacksaunaslut. Everyone need to take responsibility for their actions and accept the risks.

I am a versitile guy and love to fuck and to be fuck (love to be fucked one after the other in parties) so I accept the risks. I am a healthy HIV+ guy and have accepted that if I bareback, there are risks. God it feels so good :-)