When you defile my hole, you defile my soul. Oink!

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Have you ever backed your spread cheeks up to a 'public' gloryhole and taken as many cocks as will present themselves, raw and anon?

Public = baths, bookstores, sex emporiums, sex clubs with gloryhole booths etc

The places where anon, seedy, sleazy gay sex happen around the clock. The old troll that you have been shooing away might be fucking your ass 5 minutes later and dumping his nasty seed in your guts. Getting his revenge on you, pigboy.

To me, there are few things that can compare with the exhilaration of of backing my spread cheeks up to a public GH and letting the unknown vermin defile my guts with a hot load of their anon splooge. Its among the piggiest of acts that I can commit. Taking multiple loads from any anon top who will fuck my spread cheeks full of jizz.

In my lifetime, I've taken thousands of loads of cum through gloryholes at sex clubs. Raw, anon and I always love hearing my top grunting and feeling him stiffen up and blast his poison deep in my guts, without ever seeing his face or knowing who he is.

I also top and love a pig bottom that presents his spread cheeks to me at a GH. Pig bottoms at a GH make my knees weak.

Sleazy. Seedy. Gay. Sex. (On Edit, How could I forget, the smells of decades of buttcex and stale, dried cum. Those intoxicating mansmells that linger in said establishments of ill repute.)

Few things can compare to a hot public gloryhole with a room full of vermin milling around, looking for the pig that spreads his cheeks and backs up to a GH, taking any and all cummers.

Anyone else a fan of the exhilarating rush of backing your hole up to a public GH and letting everyone defile it?

Here's my hole, now plant your evil!

Edited by PozGoat

So years ago, when I was still in the Army, there was a bookstore not far from my barracks that had one particular booth that was perfect for me.  I'd go in, drop my trousers, and put my ass to one glory hole and bend over to suck cock through another (with a third glory hole across from the door that allowed guys to watch the action).  God damn it was hot taking anonymous cock and cum from both ends!  A close second was the feeling of walking back into the barracks afterward with anonymous loads leaking out of my wet, cum filled fuck-hole.  I always wondered if anyone else ever caught that heavenly scent on me.  (This habit of mine also led to an uncomfortable conversation with an Army PA about why my case of gonorrhea wasn't showing up in my dick LOL)

Unfortunately, I haven't had much chance to get into that kind of scene lately.  Truly anonymous scenes often scare off a lot of guys; it takes a special kind of pig to truly not care at all who you're having sex with.  Note that guys advertising anonymous "face-down-ass-up" scenes often have to give away a fair amount of information about themselves in order to find a top willing to come over and fuck them.  The sad reality is that far too many are still put off by the perceived risk of barebacking and anonymous fucking. 

I live in a city where we are fortunate enough to have a bar with a backroom, but you almost never see anyone getting plowed there (and if you do see someone fucking there, say hi...it's probably me).  Even in bathhouses there's not as much fucking and breeding in public areas as I'd like to see.  Sad but true.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PhoenixGeoff said:

it takes a special kind of pig to truly not care at all who you're having sex with.

A special kind? What kind is that? I relish truly anonymous scenes - the kind where I never even get to see who breeds me, and will never know, and they happen a lot - but I’ll bet I’m not the kind of guy you’re thinking of...

Fot one thing, I don’t like glory holes.

Edited by ErosWired

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

A special kind? What kind is that? I relish truly anonymous scenes - the kind where I never even get to see who breeds me, and will never know, and they happen a lot - but I’ll bet I’m not the kind of guy you’re thinking of...

Fot one thing, I don’t like glory holes.

Well I get where you're coming from with glory holes.  Fucking through them can be a pain, even if you're lucky enough to have a long cock.  Most of the time the bottom ends up doing a lot of the work, riding it, which some tops may not like.

But if you and I both relish completely anonymous scenes, we are actually pretty special and "out there."  Not everyone patronizes places where gloryholes, dark rooms and the like may be found, and of those that do, I find few are generally willing to fuck a completely unknown man bareback (oddly enough, I find it's usually easier to find a bottom willing to take an anon load than a top willing to give one).  Most would say that the risks of sex like that (STIs, HIV, having sex with an "undesirable" etc.) are far too great.  You and I may think they're wrong...we both value getting fucked and bred or planting our seed in the right place.  But we are a distinct minority.

• Like 1

I attribute quoted anonymity to venues in Europe that host blackout nights. Not 'lights dimmed down low' American style - pitch fucking black. Not 1 single room like a bar backroom that you can sit out to catch a cute guy entering - most of the venue away from the foyer. You see literally nothing unless you can feel it up and kinda compliment the shape of what you are fucking. And fucking they shall commence wall to wall. That would be anonymous (to you), even though the organizers probably sold a ticket electronically to an (identifiable) patron that brought up a copy of the receipt to enter. But I know that you can buy a cash ticket without a discount at the door as well. Most venues in North America don't reach that level of ambient darkness.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 4:14 PM, skinster said:

I attribute quoted anonymity to venues in Europe that host blackout nights. Not 'lights dimmed down low' American style - pitch fucking black. Not 1 single room like a bar backroom that you can sit out to catch a cute guy entering - most of the venue away from the foyer. You see literally nothing unless you can feel it up and kinda compliment the shape of what you are fucking. And fucking they shall commence wall to wall. That would be anonymous (to you), even though the organizers probably sold a ticket electronically to an (identifiable) patron that brought up a copy of the receipt to enter. But I know that you can buy a cash ticket without a discount at the door as well. Most venues in North America don't reach that level of ambient darkness.

I FUCKING LOVE that kind of scene.  Sitting here stroking just thinking about it.  I wish Americans would get into it and venues offer it.  Unfortunately, compared with the Europeans I know, most Americans, even our gay guys, are fucking prudes.

It's not the gay prudes - we are a documented minority here before the prudes count. It's the other prudes from generations of religious European nuts that were shipped or ran away to here for centuries and still carry on the stride. But I like where your head is.

Edited by skinster

• 4 weeks later...

You probably do. But I haven't found a similar club in Sydney when I visited (2012) that perverts been migrating to when other venues were closing. There was one place with a cavernous 2-level type basement, the name escapes me now. May be it was Headquarters, may be things have changed.

On 11/4/2018 at 9:00 AM, PhoenixGeoff said:

Truly anonymous scenes often scare off a lot of guys; it takes a special kind of pig to truly not care at all who you're having sex with.  Note that guys advertising anonymous "face-down-ass-up" scenes often have to give away a fair amount of information about themselves in order to find a top willing to come over and fuck them.  The sad reality is that far too many are still put off by the perceived risk of barebacking and anonymous fucking. 

I live in a city where we are fortunate enough to have a bar with a backroom, but you almost never see anyone getting plowed there (and if you do see someone fucking there, say hi...it's probably me).  Even in bathhouses there's not as much fucking and breeding in public areas as I'd like to see.  Sad but true.

my first load was under a stall wall in a rest room.  He tapped His foot, i tapped mine, He reached under and felt me up, avoiding my penis and going straight for my hole. When He saw that i didn't pull away, He reached back under with a lubed finger and penetrated me. When He had His finger hooked in my hole, He pulled it down to the edge of the stall wall and slid His legs under and His cock in.  Even though it was my first cock, it didn't hurt because my hole was already a little gaped from always putting things in it. i was an instant slut. i hung out in that restroom after He left and took 3 more loads from Tops who slid their cocks under the stall wall. Later i discovered glory holes could be used similarly.  

When cruising places became fewer, i found CL and would always advertise as a bottom lying face down with my door open, ready to breed. That was hit or miss, lots of flakes, but lots of loads too, many became regular FB who had my email from Cl and would just email me when they wanted it. i've probably had a few thousand cocks and loads, but can count on one hand the number whose faces i have seen. Even my FB's have been anonymous, face down slut to load, 

I've tried presenting at a GH, but it seems so many guys will just walk away if the just see a hole presenting, so it sort of conditioned me to wait and see what he wants, many want sucked and don't want to fuck. i prefer getting bred and if i knew i wasn't going to miss a Top who wanted to unload, i'd just keep my hole backed to the GH, but i'd much rather suck a guy off than lose him completely. it's hard, because i love what you describe. To me, there are no 'dirty' cocks that will defile me, i treasure them all.