Breeders sharing one cumdump?

flacogedor

Hey guys, I did a quick search on the forums and haven't found this topic yet. I'm very insterested in the experience of sharing a cumdump with another breeder. I feel like in this community this may be quite normal when it comes to bareback orgies and saunas and shit like that, but I mean really sharing one particular slut with another top, like in a threesome relationship.

For example, I've developed a relationship with a top from my city, who is hung and dominant like me and lives with his submissive partner. I know you probably won't believe this part, but they are actually a monogamous couple (I've known them closely for more than three or four years now and I can atest to that), but the top enjoys sharing him with another hung top, so that's where I come in.

At first it was extremely difficult to see eye to eye with the guy because we're not only tops but also alphas, so it was a mess and full of discussions, both before, during and after sex. Until we finally kind of got out shit together and I planned a special breeding session in which my friend couldn't breed his own boyfriend 24 hs prior nor afterwards, and since then he's been my bitch too. Since then, our relationship changed a bit and now things go smoother.

We have other issues now, because all three of us are pretty bussy and I fucking hate it when my new cumdump is not available to take a load (he travels a lot), but I still would like to talk about similar experiences with other breeders, because I can't find tops with similar experiences in my cities.

Btw, we all three are neg and plan on staying that way. So either I can't find neg breeders, or if they are they are super possessive (like most of us tops are) and just won't share a hole bareback with another guy,

Do you have similar stories to share?

• Like 2

We're in a triad relationship.  Our third joined us about a year and a half ago and he is a submissive bottom.  I wouldn't call him a cumdump, but we both breed him regularly.  We are all neg and we are exclusive with the three of us only.  There is no room for jealousy or conflict in a triad.  We love and respect each other equally, but sexually he is clearly the sub.  I love breeding him first; I love breeding him after he already has a load in him.  Its all great.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I would be very interested in hearing responses to this as well, as I have learned the hard way to be extra, extra cautious about being the third in a threesome with a couple.

I know that amicable multi-breeder arrangements can work, because I met the bottom end of one on Saturday and he told me about it. But meeting him brought up another question: When two breeders have a vers bottom that they happily share, how do they feel about that bottom going out and fucking a fourth on his own? (I ask because the guy who met me Saturday night didn’t meet me for parcheesi. He came in me four times. :).)

Thank you so much for all your replies, it was refreshing to read.
I started this same discussion some months ago on a BDSM forum from my country (Argentina) and the responses were absolutely stupid, narrow-minded, fear-inducing, full of doubts, and with no personal testimonies or advice. Here I just read a positive personal experience, a cautious comment, and some advice.
I know this sounds crazy or hard to believe, and I guess there's no way to prove any person to be 100% faithful (nor it would be good for our mental health to try to prove it in the first place), but with this couple our triad arrangement worked perfectly to me, for at least a year. I garnered A LOT of experience in that time, and it was amazing. Like I said, two full breeders and one absolute submissive. Me and a closed couple. I bred other sluts around that time too (I chose them wisely, they were three), and the couple was aware of that, but they trusted my judgement (that's the craziest part, but we'd been talking for almost a year before making this arrangement so I was no stranger to them, and I'm an honest guy).
Anyways... The experience of sharing a cumdump with another breeder is fantastic. If you're a top and really love fucking, pumping an asshole that has already been used feels amazing, and it's even better when you can use another man's cum to do so. Besides, the feeling of having a hole to breed whenever and however you want with a partner that you know and feel like a brother has no equal. I wish we would be wiser as men an arrange our society in a way that this kind of relationship were more common, at least among our community.
My experience finally ended because I needed more than one hole, and this other top didn't want to breed with me other bottoms, so I had this idea of expanding our triad to incorporate other sluts but my partner wouldn't allow it, and so I started seeing them less and that weakened the trust, because in this kind of relationship fluid and honest communication is BASIC.

• Upvote 1

Guest nelly26
13 hours ago, flacogedor said:

Thank you so much for all your replies, it was refreshing to read.
I started this same discussion some months ago on a BDSM forum from my country (Argentina) and the responses were absolutely stupid, narrow-minded, fear-inducing, full of doubts, and with no personal testimonies or advice. Here I just read a positive personal experience, a cautious comment, and some advice.
I know this sounds crazy or hard to believe, and I guess there's no way to prove any person to be 100% faithful (nor it would be good for our mental health to try to prove it in the first place), but with this couple our triad arrangement worked perfectly to me, for at least a year. I garnered A LOT of experience in that time, and it was amazing. Like I said, two full breeders and one absolute submissive. Me and a closed couple. I bred other sluts around that time too (I chose them wisely, they were three), and the couple was aware of that, but they trusted my judgement (that's the craziest part, but we'd been talking for almost a year before making this arrangement so I was no stranger to them, and I'm an honest guy).
Anyways... The experience of sharing a cumdump with another breeder is fantastic. If you're a top and really love fucking, pumping an asshole that has already been used feels amazing, and it's even better when you can use another man's cum to do so. Besides, the feeling of having a hole to breed whenever and however you want with a partner that you know and feel like a brother has no equal. I wish we would be wiser as men an arrange our society in a way that this kind of relationship were more common, at least among our community.
My experience finally ended because I needed more than one hole, and this other top didn't want to breed with me other bottoms, so I had this idea of expanding our triad to incorporate other sluts but my partner wouldn't allow it, and so I started seeing them less and that weakened the trust, because in this kind of relationship fluid and honest communication is BASIC.

Is Argentina is decent place for gay sex and relationships? I’m American and live in Miami and find that many of those here coming from South America that are gay are quite homophobic and are closed minded like you said at the beginning of your post. 

On 11/28/2018 at 11:12 AM, nelly26 said:

Is Argentina is decent place for gay sex and relationships? I’m American and live in Miami and find that many of those here coming from South America that are gay are quite homophobic and are closed minded like you said at the beginning of your post. 

Whatever I tell you will obviously be an over-generalization and a view from personal experience, of course, but if you want a quick answer: yes, Argentinians are quite homophobic.
The place where I study (a language faculty from a national university) is full of LGBTQ+ people, and they are nice and open-minded, as anyone would expect, but for the most part being gay is still an easy joke, and femicides are quite common in my country, so gay people are definitely not oblivious to or unaffected by that.
But what really shocked me, and this was recent, was this same toxic environment in a BDSM context, where one imagines there won't be any taboos or prejudice, but there was. I was opening discussions about fucking bareback in consensual and healthy relationships, and I was treated like a filthy unconscious whore. There was no room for the idea or possibility of open and responsible bareback sessions in those minds. When I mentioned wanting to share a cumdump with another men (gay, bisexual, even straight), these potential men thought that I wanted to hook up with them... which is so juvenile. And when I talked about gangbangs (one woman and many men), feminists attacked me like there was no tomorrow, and everybody jumped at it/me. I guess that community is simply fucked up in the head... But my point is: that forum was a sample of, basically, what I also hear on the streets of my country (I live in a famous province in the interior of Argentina, NOT in Buenos Aires, but it's still quite big and populous) and what I read on the local social media.
You can see some gay couples holding hands on the streets downtown, but you would still hear comments or see some looks at one point or another. That pretty much sums it all.

• Upvote 1

Guest nelly26
4 hours ago, flacogedor said:

Whatever I tell you will obviously be an over-generalization and a view from personal experience, of course, but if you want a quick answer: yes, Argentinians are quite homophobic.
The place where I study (a language faculty from a national university) is full of LGBTQ+ people, and they are nice and open-minded, as anyone would expect, but for the most part being gay is still an easy joke, and femicides are quite common in my country, so gay people are definitely not oblivious to or unaffected by that.
But what really shocked me, and this was recent, was this same toxic environment in a BDSM context, where one imagines there won't be any taboos or prejudice, but there was. I was opening discussions about fucking bareback in consensual and healthy relationships, and I was treated like a filthy unconscious whore. There was no room for the idea or possibility of open and responsible bareback sessions in those minds. When I mentioned wanting to share a cumdump with another men (gay, bisexual, even straight), these potential men thought that I wanted to hook up with them... which is so juvenile. And when I talked about gangbangs (one woman and many men), feminists attacked me like there was no tomorrow, and everybody jumped at it/me. I guess that community is simply fucked up in the head... But my point is: that forum was a sample of, basically, what I also hear on the streets of my country (I live in a famous province in the interior of Argentina, NOT in Buenos Aires, but it's still quite big and populous) and what I read on the local social media.
You can see some gay couples holding hands on the streets downtown, but you would still hear comments or see some looks at one point or another. That pretty much sums it all.

Wow. Thanks. I figured that because they bring that same closeted attitude to Miami and it’s really annoying. And I actually started a thread on Reddit Miami saying that Miami isn’t as “gay friendly” as people make it out to be and that most of the gay things we have here are only tourists and tourism dollars, whereas in Fort Lauderdale just 45 minutes north of here it’s very gay friendly and offers plenty for locals, way more than what we have in Miami. I was met with so much disdain and disbelief from people who in my opinion haven’t even been anywhere to really see how Miami is kind of behind and just puts on a show for tourists but isn’t actually as open and gay friendly as the city and beach make it out to be. 

I mentioned how South Beach isn’t really a gay neighborhood, whereas Wilton Manors in Fort Lauderdale is, and I literally had people telling me that “there is no need for gay neighborhoods” and that “most gay neighborhoods are now outdated and gentrified” which isn’t true. I mentioned that some gay bars on the beach go out of business because they can’t pay the expensive rent from lack of patrons, they replied “a lot of gay bars are closing in the US”.  Meanwhile, a couple of new gay establishments like bars and restaurants have just opened in Wilton Manors and they seem to be doing fine so go figure. 

I literally went to Providence, Rhode Island last year and that city had a thriving gay scene that I thought was even better than what we have in Miami. But maybe my opinion is different because im American and I’m comparing Miami to other places in the United States, whereas someone that moves to Miami from Latin America might think that this place is much better because it’s better than what they had back home. 

My 2 cents, sorry to derail. 

1 hour ago, nelly26 said:

Wow. Thanks. I figured that because they bring that same closeted attitude to Miami and it’s really annoying. And I actually started a thread on Reddit Miami saying that Miami isn’t as “gay friendly” as people make it out to be and that most of the gay things we have here are only tourists and tourism dollars, whereas in Fort Lauderdale just 45 minutes north of here it’s very gay friendly and offers plenty for locals, way more than what we have in Miami. I was met with so much disdain and disbelief from people who in my opinion haven’t even been anywhere to really see how Miami is kind of behind and just puts on a show for tourists but isn’t actually as open and gay friendly as the city and beach make it out to be. 

I mentioned how South Beach isn’t really a gay neighborhood, whereas Wilton Manors in Fort Lauderdale is, and I literally had people telling me that “there is no need for gay neighborhoods” and that “most gay neighborhoods are now outdated and gentrified” which isn’t true. I mentioned that some gay bars on the beach go out of business because they can’t pay the expensive rent from lack of patrons, they replied “a lot of gay bars are closing in the US”.  Meanwhile, a couple of new gay establishments like bars and restaurants have just opened in Wilton Manors and they seem to be doing fine so go figure. 

I literally went to Providence, Rhode Island last year and that city had a thriving gay scene that I thought was even better than what we have in Miami. But maybe my opinion is different because im American and I’m comparing Miami to other places in the United States, whereas someone that moves to Miami from Latin America might think that this place is much better because it’s better than what they had back home. 

My 2 cents, sorry to derail. 

Thanks for sharing that, I wouldn't know if you didn't tell me.
I was actually going to say in my previous post that Buenos Aires is promoted as a "gay friendly" city, which might be true in terms of some specifics services aimed at the gay community, but all that revolves only around a very small area of the city and doesn't even translate to people's general mindset, which is basically what you just said about Miami. I feel like whenever we hear the word "gay friendly" in relation to a city or place, it's just another way of saying "this is a park for gays... until supplies or demands last."

Anyways, going back to the topic of this thread but keeping in mind what we just discussed, maybe that's why it's so hard for me to have an honest conversation about barebacking in my local gay community, let alone about sharing one cumdump with other breeders (whether in a triad or an exclusive group). It's like we don't allow to be and act different within our own community. Sometimes I feel like "straight" people are more open than us, and maybe that's why so many subs go to them to get bred.

Guest nelly26
1 hour ago, flacogedor said:

Anyways, going back to the topic of this thread but keeping in mind what we just discussed, maybe that's why it's so hard for me to have an honest conversation about barebacking in my local gay community, let alone about sharing one cumdump with other breeders (whether in a triad or an exclusive group). It's like we don't allow to be and act different within our own community. Sometimes I feel like "straight" people are more open than us, and maybe that's why so many subs go to them to get bred.

Yea the hang ups are frustrating. How did you meet the couple with the bottom that you breed? 

9 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Yea the hang ups are frustrating. How did you meet the couple with the bottom that you breed? 

Through social media, by exchanging lots of messages with the top (I never talked directly to the sub at first, and I loved that). We chatted for almost a year, on and off at the beginning, before actually meeting. Thing is we're both alphas so we tend to fight a lot. I know it sounds childish, and it probably is or was at some point, but we had truly never met another "equal" before, so it was a challenge and I think we learned something from it. But anyways, it's not like this other top was direct and had a clear proposal, we kind of arrange it between the two of us, so that was good for me because I had a lot of input in the arrangement (as all tops should), but at the same time it shows how difficult it is to find bareback relationships of this sort...

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, flacogedor said:

Through social media, by exchanging lots of messages with the top (I never talked directly to the sub at first, and I loved that). We chatted for almost a year, on and off at the beginning, before actually meeting. Thing is we're both alphas so we tend to fight a lot. I know it sounds childish, and it probably is or was at some point, but we had truly never met another "equal" before, so it was a challenge and I think we learned something from it. But anyways, it's not like this other top was direct and had a clear proposal, we kind of arrange it between the two of us, so that was good for me because I had a lot of input in the arrangement (as all tops should), but at the same time it shows how difficult it is to find bareback relationships of this sort...

That’s great. That’s cool how you found them through social media too since social media is filled with a lot of crap these days. What recommendation would you give to a sub cumslut bottom that is looking for an alpha? How would we know he’s an alpha since a lot of “alphas” are insecure and aren’t really alphas in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, nelly26 said:

That’s great. That’s cool how you found them through social media too since social media is filled with a lot of crap these days. What recommendation would you give to a sub cumslut bottom that is looking for an alpha? How would we know he’s an alpha since a lot of “alphas” are insecure and aren’t really alphas in my opinion. 

To me subs should offer themselves at first, get our attention once or twice with a short but clear and straight forward message and some pictures and that's it. Then if we're interested, we'll continue and control the conversation. If you're a sub at heart, you'll know when a man is truly in charge.
But for the most part, bottoms tend to insist and even direct the conversations towards what they want (do not feed us lines!), in the hopes that the guy on the other side will like what you propose and jump on board, and that's probably the most common mistake because we alphas always have the initiative. You only need to make yourself be seen and heard (we all know it's full of bottoms), in case we haven't found you already, and we'll pick what we want and do the rest.
And if you approach an alpha and he replies but lacks direction and decition, or isn't clear about what he wants and how he wants it, then step back and keep looking because he just isn't one.

PS: I had to search and start LOTS of conversations until I found this top with the sub, but I was adamant to get what I wanted.

Edited by flacogedor
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've had a few times where I've met with a couple where the guy was the top and got off on seeing his BF fucked by another guy. When I lived back in ATL I regularly hooked up with this couple where the one was clearly a dom top who loved breeding his BF and would often breed me too. He had a really nice thick uncut did...was white/Latino mix and a rough fucker. His BF was this cute young slight white boy who loved getting fucked and his BF loved seeing random guys fuck him bare and cum inside him. The bottom BF loved getting fucked so it was an easy scene. The top BF would egg me on when I was fucking his boy and really got off on seeing me breed him. Once I'd shoot inside his boy he would usually pound the fuck out of my ass and cum inside me.

Here in Dallas there's another Latino couple I play with regularly and it's kind of the same dynamic. The top is in his late 20's very dom but just likes to watch me breeding his boy, who is this really cute 19 y/o who really gets off on getting fucked. Apparently they love picking up guys to fuck his boy...I guess he's just insatiable. I don't ask a lot of questions...just dump my load inside. Who am I to queation what turns people on sexually?