Hooking up with poz guys

Cdexter

What should i do  

341 members have voted

1. 1. I got three guys that want to fuck me 1 neg 2 poz detectable they said they would pull out if i asked them to what should i do

• Let them all breed me
    • Ask them to pull out
    • Dont mess with them at all

Guest Memphian
4 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Curious - am I normal when I see POZ tattoos - on a male / out public - getting Excited / erection wanting to seeing him naked - having sex - being involved breeding and seeding him or being used by him and his fellow Poz Brothers ?   :)

Seems to be a somewhat common reaction.  Bones me up too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 9:04 AM, ejaculaTe said:

That's a great way of putting it.

My additional two cents: folks might think that HIV is a "treatable" long-term illness like diabetes. But does anyone think about how difficult life can be for a diabetic? Taking insulin is the least of your aggravations; for example, you spend the rest of your life making sure you don't have cuts or other wounds on your feet. @Cdexter: The drug therapy can certainly keep a HIV+ guy alive, and if he's lucky, he won't have any of the umpteen side effects of the meds. If he's only a little unlucky, the meds cause him to puke his guts out a couple of times every night. A few months of that experience will make you question your decision to chase the bug.

(Rolls eyes).  The meds haven’t caused those types of side effects in nearly fifteen years.

Shit, hiv medicine abandoned that Truvada you people toss back like candy almost five years ago.  Even it was improved upon for safer combos.

The level of scaremongering and outright ignorance on a supposedly enlightened site is totally unacceptable.  HIV is not “like diabetes”.  It’s a helluva lot easier.

Edited by MomentofReflection
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Cdexter said:

There are programs for hiv treatment just none that im aware of unless you in a relationship with someone with hiv to get on prep

I’m sure different States are different. And some cities have Ryan White Title III etc. and some don’t. 

In some States the insurance companies can call HIV drugs “Schedule IV” with a 30% copay and still call themselves “health insurance providers”

The HIV meds are covered under ADAP, a Federal program. The States pay half and choose the meds. For a while “combination” meds  were not on the lists even though the individual meds were. There are also different income caps for different States. 

If a locality requires a Poz partner to get PrEP a “partner” may not be hard to find, but that person’s name has to be either on or added to their books. 

In my opinion PrEP should be mandated to be covered on private insurance 100% and added to the ADAP coverage, to save money in the long run. But of course I would probably change other laws as well and traditionally “the only part of Government that listens to us is the NSA”.

What I see happening, if the Government ever stops arguing over other things, is either a limit on what drug companies can charge for drugs for which the developmental costs have long been retrieved, or a massive criminalization of stealthing, gifting and even withholding treatment from chasers. Or D) all of the above.

A Sex Permit issued by any drug store requiring scanning the ID of both parties and signing permission is not out of the question for any sex outside of a Marriage or Domestic Partnership. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian
7 hours ago, Cdexter said:

There are programs for hiv treatment just none that im aware of unless you in a relationship with someone with hiv to get on prep

Yet another stupid thing about portions of the U.S.  healthcare system.  Refusing to pay for prevention  but willing to pay for treatment.  

On 1/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, Cdexter said:

Cant afford prep no insurance lol and no thay flaked out on me unfortunately still looking tho

My pharmacist told me about the discount card offered by Gilead. Usually my copay is $50, but with their card, I paid nothing. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, Pozlover1 said:

A Sex Permit issued by any drug store requiring scanning the ID of both parties and signing permission is not out of the question for any sex outside of a Marriage or Domestic Partnership.

Hold the phone. Do I understand you to be saying that you believe it would be reasonable for some authority or other to be empowered to issue sex permits to citizens? That is to say, empowered to regulate who may have sex with whom, by permit? And that this is “not out of the question?” In what totalitarian gulag-state?

Good luck with that here. Sounds to me like a foolproof recipe for rebellion and overthrow of the State, assuming such a measure were even found to be Constitutional.

You can’t mess with people’s fucking.

• Upvote 1