advice

Samanthads

2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

just get on a fuckbench with you hole lubed and take any cock shoved in you. then get in the public sling for a few hours, put on a blindfold to show you take any load then get fucked by anyone that wants to use you.thats how i do it

and for some one new to it any way to ease into it 

On 1/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, Samanthads said:

no point easing into it.the first time i went to a bathhouse i took over 40 loads from random men.for a bareback cumdump its like a fish plunging into water.the most natural thing in the world. faggots like us were born to get fucked n take loads. thats what we are for

• Like 1

No worries for the appearance of your ass - but be prelubed for a proper start. Bend over and grab the wall.

May be you should start from a dark room so that appearances are not distracting you. Take a piss before you go in. If your ass is willing, a hard dick is all you need and a load is still a load.

When I feel lube and not cum, I know the bottom is serious (as opposed to sloppy, high, inattentive or all of the above).

Agreed.  Clean out, lube your hole, get yourself to a darkroom or ABS or bathhouse, blindfold yourself so you don’t have any distractions and assume the position.  You’ll get what you need.  

Edited by Qban

On 1/20/2019 at 4:30 PM, Samanthads said:

Im looking to start trying some group sex thinking of going the nearest sauna and trying the fuck bench any tips for group sex.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, Samanthads said:

The notion of easing into group sex seems a contradiction in terms, eh?  But i do get it. Your internal slut wants it, your reason has a bunch of "what if" questions.  

Ditto the advice on prep with clean out and lube. 

A way you can "ease in" would be to not put yourself in a situation where you lose control. E.g., don't get tied to a fuck bench.  If you are at a sauna, say in a dark room, you can simply get up and leave any time you need a break or are through.  The sauna/sex clubs i go to have private rooms available as well as just lockers. Getting a room gives you a place to go to if you want to take a break, but aren't ready to leave. 

Also, keep in mind that things may go the other way for you. I.e., you may not get as much as you want.  This isn't as big a deal in larger cities, but i am in a medium sized city. There are times i have been to the sauna and gotten as many cocks as i could take, other times the same sauna is dead and i am begging for it.  i see in other posts that you seem aware of this, but i'd choose a place where you know there are plenty of guys wanting ass if that's available to you.

On 1/24/2019 at 3:58 PM, tallslenderguy said:

The notion of easing into group sex seems a contradiction in terms, eh?  But i do get it. Your internal slut wants it, your reason has a bunch of "what if" questions.  

Ditto the advice on prep with clean out and lube. 

A way you can "ease in" would be to not put yourself in a situation where you lose control. E.g., don't get tied to a fuck bench.  If you are at a sauna, say in a dark room, you can simply get up and leave any time you need a break or are through.  The sauna/sex clubs i go to have private rooms available as well as just lockers. Getting a room gives you a place to go to if you want to take a break, but aren't ready to leave. 

Also, keep in mind that things may go the other way for you. I.e., you may not get as much as you want.  This isn't as big a deal in larger cities, but i am in a medium sized city. There are times i have been to the sauna and gotten as many cocks as i could take, other times the same sauna is dead and i am begging for it.  i see in other posts that you seem aware of this, but i'd choose a place where you know there are plenty of guys wanting ass if that's available to you.

yes my inner slut wants to try group sex but i have the what ifs ie what can i take 

yes would prep proper clean out and pre lube

the fuck bench at the sauna i know you cant get tied too and i wouldnt want that i'll be going with a friend to make sure things dont get too rowdy

well im aiming for 6 to start with see how i feel, usually when someone is on the bench there tops seam to appear 

• Upvote 2