incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

• 3 months later...

So I have sucked my brother off and my cousin as well. I love incest! I would dump loads in my bros ass and him mine.  I also got around to fucking my aunt a female cousin and my female niece. I’m a slut lol let’s be honest. I’d fuck any and all that wanted me to. 

• Like 2

My twin brothers. ;) though I'll have to wait. And definitely my imaginary son. There were several cousins and uncles though that I definitely wanted to suck off. 

Edited by will_zeis23
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 3:00 PM, hntnhole said:

This question was easy ........ 

None.  Period.  

You and me both!  😣

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AlB said:

You and me both!  😣

Ooops I forgot that a couple of years ago my 30 year old nephew visited my husband and me while we were vacationing at a large condo in Hawaii.  His girlfriend was pissed-off at him and was blue-balling him.  One thing led to another and we blew him and kept his balls drained for him.  Neither of us would mind that hottie again! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 8

In the summer, my brother and my cousins and I would go down into the basement and I would suck one of their cocks while another fucked my hole and the others watched and waited for their turn. I always got so fucking hot that I would blow my load all over the bed. My one cousin used to moan and yell when he came deep inside my guts!! I always secretly wished my dad would come down stairs and see me and pound the fuck out of my pussy!!!

• Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 12:48 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

if youre a true faggot cumdump you wanna suck EVERY guys cock, related or not.which relative would you most lve to get down on your knees for to deepthroat his cock and swallow his load

Absolutely right.  Every Dick you can get.