incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

Guest subsam1512
3 hours ago, Wanting said:

I am getting more and more turned on by incest. Fuck I wish it had happened to me earlier!

it is very hot.  hehe

On 3/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, jz48811 said:

My dad was creepy and I didn't want anything to do with him growing up, but man when I was young I was fantasizing about sucking every one of my friends' dads! My brother is gay and got the big cock in the family, but also not really close to him...no desire to suck him! 

I would, however, gladly drain my nephew's cock along with his boyfriend's. Both cocks in my mouth, both squirting at the same time....perfect. 

wow! how could you resist sucking your brothers cock, especially if it's big AND he's gay? that would take a lot of self control for a cocksucker like us. My older brother got me into sucking his cock, but I had to talk my younger brother into letting me suck his cock and neither one of them are gay but I still could never resist sucking them off like all the time.They didn't even have to ask. I would just pull out their cock and suck it while they watched tv or played video games or talked to their girlfriend on the phone(my personal fave lol) I could rarely get my younger brother to fuck me(he said that was too gay lol) but my older brother loved my ass and I look like a girl from behind on all 4s (hes the first top to put a wig and girl clothing on me)I totally agree about sucking off friends dads. I only got to suck a few (including a girlfriends father who would always drive me home so I could blow him in his car)but I wanted to blow every single one

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love to suck cock I love to get my cock sucked I love to Edge I love someone who really ain't warships cock I like someone who has a nice looking dick and likes my dick and like to rub dicks together and I also like to put my tongue in the piss hole and suck the head

Guest descartes70817

I was awestruck as a 4 year old by the size of my father's peepee compared to the size of my own but nothing ever happened with him. My childhood was different in that he thought I would benefit from the kind of education you get in boarding schools, so for most of my school holidays I slept in my kid brother's bedroom (he only went to local day schools).

Since he was three years younger than me I discovered the joys of masturbation much earlier than he did, and he became curious to know what was going on. He talked me into letting him get a close up view of me jerking myself off, which gradually led to him tasting my cum, and then to tasting it from the source and finally to sucking me off to completion. We tried anal one time but it was a disaster and it all stopped after that.

Afterwards I put it down to experimentation and forgot about it until I met the kid brother I wish I'd actually had after leaving boarding school to go to local college instead, but that's another story entirely.

Edited by descartes70817

I have an uncle that I think about all the time. He's a total stud in every way, and sometimes I just want to be close to him. When I was little I used to go out of my way to sit in his lap and put myself in situations where I could wrap my legs around his waist so he would carry me. The last time we saw each other he gave me a big bear hug and I felt my hole tingle from his touch. 

If I ever had the chance to get between his legs and suck his dick, I'd do it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well  I have sucked the cocks of almost every guy in my family. At first they all sort of ignored me but as the years past they have all come around and I who just loves to suck a cock and eat cum had a field day. Now all of them are always dropping in for a quickie. I love it and it seems like family cock and cum is the best. Much more sexy and nasty than other cocks and cum. Probably because it is looked on as a taboo.

Guest kycocksucker

The first cock i ever sucked was my cousin's when i was 10 and he was 13... sucked him off pretty often after that until he moved away... only a couple times after that. I'm an only child, all my other cousins were female, so sadly I never had any brothers to have the chance to suck. As time has gone by, i remember seeing my late father's cock several times growing up, especially after I acquired my taste for dick, and wondering what it would be like to suck it off for him, but sadly I never got the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:52 PM, tighthole64 said:

I was an only child, so would have to be my dad.  Saw him in the shower a few times, and had a 8-9 inch thick cock.  Unfortunately I knew it would never happen as he would give me a hard time when he figured out I was jacking off a load in the bathroom.

for cumdumps like us wanting to suck your dads cock is the most natural thing ever

i can trace my sub nature back to 6 or 7 years old, when i had my first Dom friend. Of course, at that age, neither of us had a clue about sex, let alone D/s dynamic, but looking back i can see it clearly.  At about 9 or 10 years old, i had my second D/s relationship with my cousin who was a year older than me.  We never had sex, but i wanted Him badly and still have dreams about Him to this day, even though i haven't seen Him in decades.  As little kids, He was always wanting to play tackle football or wrestle, and He was always stronger and always won, He Dommed me big time lol.  When i was in 8th grade, i went to live with His family for about 6 months.  They only had a two bedroom apartment and His parents had one room and He and His older brother shared the second.  i slept on the floor between them. His older brother was often gone, but was always on the floor next to my Cousins bed.  Sometimes i'd turn the control of HIs electric blanket up hoping He'd take HIs covers off during the night, but sadly, i never connected with Him sexually.

i never had any sexual attraction towards any other of my family members, then or now.  i loved my dad, but there was no sexual attraction at all. In fact, i was turned off by guys who reminded me of him when i did start having sex with guys. i also have 2 older brothers, but the age difference was 13 and 10 years older. The oldest was gay even, and hot, but he never turned me on sexually, even when i knew i liked guys.  The other brother was straight as an arrow and there was not sexual attraction there either, though i loved him pretty deeply as a kid growing up. i cried like a baby when he went into the Navy. 

• 3 weeks later...

first played with some black kids from nieghborhood at age 9, but then uncle took me to nude beach that summer.. jacked and sucked with him.. had older brother i shared room with. and i would start things.. wrestle with him, grab his cock, grind against him, finally pulled it out and it was hard and i sucked it.. year or so later i would leave my door open when dad came home from work. let him see me naked and stroking.. then one time he went to his room didnt come out.. i went in to find him naked and stroking.. stood by his bed stroking and shot a load on him and then he did the same.  nephew years later,  he would come over and masturbate walk thru house in briefs showing his boner and used tissue in his hand.. then one day he asked my then bf and i for a hand.. 

• Upvote 1

When I was 10, I  frequently suck my nephews cock who is two years younger than I am.  We would play hide and seek in the dark and I would feast on his cock Swallow every drop even though he was a little salty I didnt care.  He would always spend the night and I would let him fuck me.  Miss those days..

Last night I sucked the cum from my sisters 18 year old son. He dropped by and we were talking. I noticed he was nervous and asked him what his problem was. Told him maybe I could help him. He said he thinks he is gay. Can's stop thinking about sex with men. I asked him if he has ever played with his friends. He said no. I said well Jimmy if you want I will suck you and you can see if you like a man sucking your cock. He said ok. I undressed him and myself. Rubbed my hard cock against his hard 6 inch, 18 year old cock. He liked it a lot. I sat him on the couch and got on my knees and licked and sucked his nuts. Licked my way up to the head of his hard cock. His eyes were closed and he was moaning with pleasure. I licked his knob and he was precuming. I licked his precum out of his piss eye with the tip of my tongue. Licked all over his cock head and started to suck on him. He shot a nice rich, creamy cum load in my mouth in about 5 minutes. I asked if he liked to have me suck his cock. He said yes. I said I need to do it again because you came so fast. I ended up sucking 4 loads out of him before he left. I even got him to suck me once. He asked if he could come back for more. I said yes as often as you want. Chalk up another relative. How great they all have tasted.

• 4 weeks later...