All the tops managed to breed each of the three pigs, though quite a few dropped out right after their third fuck, including Mr. Grumpy. Tops who dropped out had to leave the bullpen - but could either go to another room where they could watch the bottoms getting fucked, or simply change back into their street clothes and leave. The wolf-pup was almost as much fun as the musk-otter; no one had made him cum (and despite my best efforts, I didn't either) but his copious cockdrool had soaked his jock and added to the sloppy puddle on the floor under his sling... so he was clearly enjoying himself. When I approached him, he got a lewd grin on his face and said "Santa! You know just what kind of GIFT I want!" and made me laugh as I mounted his furry ass... and while I didn't know if I would be the one whose gift would take, I certainly did my best! The blond musk fan turned out to be called Gerry; as I wound up with Mr. College Jock last - who as I said, was handsome enough but just left me uninspired - Gerry's butt-munching is what helped get me up and drippin' to finish the trilogy. As it turned out, Logan was the last one to fuck the jock... and indeed, wound up knocking him out; he tapped out right after Logan's raging, cum-churning fuck.

I was a little shocked to realize that half the tops were gone - we were down to two chaser pigs and 4 tops; myself, Logan, Gerry and a ginger-goateed fellow in a leather harness, chaps and boots who had a lovely thick uncut cock with a 0-gauge PA in the head. Logan and I were watching Gerry pounding the musk-otter and the leather dude reaming the wolf-pup when Nate announced that the top queue was being dropped; as long as SOME top was able to step up when there was an available pig, the party would continue. Logan leaned over to me and whispered "Hey, whichever one of us gets to the otter next, tell him to tap out when we're done - and then we'll see if we can get him to come back with us for more without all the damn rules."

"I already told him he should come with us after the party, and he seemed to agree."

Logan grinned at me. "Always thinking ahead - and I knew you'd love his hole and that hot musk of his!"

Ginger goatee blew a nut into the wolf-pup and Logan was about to head in when the pup called it quits; the attendant brought him an impressive buttplug which vanished into his hole with seeming ease, then he dismounted the sling, grinned and blew a kiss into the camera and left. Ginger came back into the bullpen and said "Gentlemen, it's been fun - but that's all I can do." He glanced down, then said "I know, still hard - but I also know I can't cum again, so I'll bid you good night. And you, sir - " he said, addressing himself to Logan, "are one of the hottest fuckers I've ever seen breed a hole. I hope I get to share a sex party with you again sometime." Logan gave him a big bearhug, whispering something into his ear that made Ginger blush, then he headed out to the locker room. (I later found out that Logan had noticed the biohazard tat on Ginger's calf as he was changing at the beginning of the party before he pulled up a sock to cover it, and offered him a Truvada-resistant recharge if he wanted it.)

Gerry howled as he shot into the musk-otter, pitching forward and rubbing his face in one of those ripe pits as he finished unloading. Logan prepared to go in for another round... but as Gerry headed toward the bullpen, the otter called it quits, rather to our surprise. When Gerry came in, he looked a bit confused and said "When I had my muzzle in his armpit, he whispered for me to 'tell them to wait for me'... I have no idea what that's about." Both Logan and I grinned and I said "C'mon, let's get dressed and I'll explain." A few minutes later we were standing out on the sidewalk and had just explained to Gerry our plan for an "after-party" - and invited him to join us - when the otter came bounding out of the party house with a grin on his face.

"Glad y'all waited for me - and is it gonna be all three of you? Hot damn!" As it turned out that Gerry and Zeb ("Yeah, short for Zebediah; I'm redneck to the core") had gotten rides to the party like Logan and didn't have vehicles, we all piled into my car; I switched the vent system to "recirculate" because with 3 ripe men and one musk fan that had been wallowing in our stink in the car, it quickly turned into a manstink hotbox. Looking at the dash, it suddenly dawned on me that it was only 10 minutes to 11; I pointed that out and suggested we all go grab a bite at a late-night gay restaurant I knew that wouldn't blink at four men reeking of sweat and cum (Zeb had just let dry the load I'd fucked out of him) before going to my place to resume the play. That got enthusiastic agreement, with Zeb adding that his buttplug was "holding back the tide ... for now".

I'd been thinking in terms of "quick snack" but given how much energy all of us had burned off, it turned into a full late-night meal... which had the additional advantage of giving Gerry and myself more time to recover. During the ride to my place, I went over a few things; it turned out Gerry didn't smoke, but had no objection to us smoking cigars. Zeb - pardon the pun - lit up when I mentioned that Logan and I were stogie-chompers and added that he liked a cigar now and then himself. It also turned out that Gerry was one of the tops at the party who wasn't poz, but obviously had no problem sharing a pig with poz breeders. Piss? Everyone on board and Gerry and Zeb glad to hear my playroom had a floor drain.

"I have a request," Zeb said. "These two have mentioned what a great butt muncher you are, Gerry; if it's something you'd enjoy, I'd love to have you felch my sloppy hole so I can see that hot beard glazed with well churned cum."

"I'm dead" Gerry said, and when we reacted he explained "I mean, I've clearly died and gone to Paradise. YES! I'd love to!" It wasn't long after that we were pulling into my driveway and it was time to put the ideas into action.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, shinelover said:

Mmm, love the hot verbal in the last part. I can't help it, I really shouldn't get off on being called a faggot. But while I'm getting pounded and bred, it works for me!

As I've long maintained - it makes a big difference if a hung, rough biker says "I'm gonna BREED your ass, faggot!" or "I'm gonna BEAT your ass, faggot!" 

And yeah, having an extremely masculine bearded & hung topfucker calling me faggot as he plows my hole is really hot to me too!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When we got into the house, Logan led the stampede to my playroom while I brought up the rear, handling a few things; while the playroom had a fridge with various beverages and a humidor with cigars - I didn't keep liquor in there and I had a feeling there might be call for a bottle of Jack Black, and I dealt with a few little things so they wouldn't be distractions later. By the time I got into the playroom, Gerry was down on his knees with Zeb leaning against the fuck bench, semi-squatting over his beard and Logan slowly working the plug out; the anticipation had Gerry hard and dripping; then the plug popped and the combined fuckslime of 8 men's loads and Zeb's ass juice surged out and hit him square in the moustache, splattering his beard - and then I didn't see much of it as Gerry buried his face in Zeb's hairy crack eating like a starving man and Zeb was whooping and grunting and carrying on. I stepped over to the other side of the fuck bench, took a swig from the bottle of JD then lit a cigar; when that was done, I stared into Zeb's eyes, aimed my cock - and started pissing in his face. "YEEEEEEE-*HAAAA!*" was the response - followed by him guzzling down as much of it as he could. I stepped closer, and found that Zeb's throat was as talented and accommodating as his fuckhole; I quickly pushed down his throat until I was pissing straight down his gullet.

I was even more impressed that I was able to finish emptying my bladder that way; Zeb breathed hard when my cock withdrew far enough, but he'd given no signs of distress while I'd had his throat blocked. As I pulled back further, Gerry came up for air - with not only slime all over his beard but plenty of it having dripped down into his thick blond chest rug - and moved around to feed Zeb a mouthful of the slop from his fuckhole. When their tongue-rassling broke off, Logan and I bodily moved Zeb into position on the fuck bench and strapped him down; as soon as he was secured, Logan smeared his ever-present dick drool over his shaft and plowed back into Zeb's hole. "SOOOO-EY! Yeah! Bug me up, biker! Hot damn, even better knowing for SURE you're toxic as hell!"

Gerry moved back in front of Zeb and guided his mouth to the splats in his chest hair and beard, which were enthusiastically licked up. When Gerry's beard was no longer dripping, he stood up, smacked Zeb across the face and said "Open up, urinal!" Zeb's mouth instantly fell open and Gerry fed him another hot load of piss, pulling out halfway through to splatter Zeb's big goatee and piss over his shoulder, sending a stream down his spine to vanish into Logan's power-fucking of Zeb's ass. "Gawd-fuckin'-DAMN am I a lucky bug-chasin' faggot slut!"

"Kinda late, I admit, but - is there anything you don't do?"

Zeb quickly rattled off "Shit, blood, kids, women, permanent damage, severe pain, shaving... oh, and any drugs beyond weed, poppers and booze."

"Nothing I'd ever want to do to you, that's for sure."

Logan started to grunt louder. "Unf - here it comes, faggot - another big fuckin' load of dirty seed I'm gonna plant deep in your hole! Yeah! Take it, slut - TAKE IT! AAARRRRR!" Zeb was moaning in pleasure and I took that moment to make use of some of the special adaptations on my fuck bench that made it a bit easier than with most for me to plant my sweaty ass in Zeb's face; he immediately started giving Gerry a run for his money in terms of ass-munching talent - that bushy goatee of his felt awesome and he wasn't shy about plunging his tongue as deep as he could get it.

I was watching over my shoulder and as soon as Logan stepped away, Gerry stepped up and rammed his cock into Zeb's slick hole. Logan hunkered down and positioned himself so that as Gerry thrust back and forth, his sweaty ass crack rubbed across Logan's beard, eliciting a moan. "Fuck yeah - hot sloppy cumdump on my cock, bushy sweat-soaked beard in my ass crack!" Unfortunately, the position was too awkward to hold for long, and Logan got up and lit a cigar of his own; I stood up and joined him, fetching us both cold beers from the fridge; Zeb got a Coke (which was actually about half JD) and Gerry got cold water - both with straws so they could drink without using their hands.

"Goddamn, Papa Bear - I like the way you mix a drink!" Zeb said. "Reminds me of the time a biker fuckbuddy of mine got me drunk 'n stoned and then whored me out to a pack of 1%ers at Sturgis! I was too fucked up to remember numbers, but he said I got 20 loads in my ass that night, and a few more down my throat and all over my face."

"1%ers? What club?" Logan asked.

"Can't tell ya, but I promise you'd recognize their name if I did. They gave me a card they said I should discreetly show any members I run into; I suspect to them it means 'fuck the bearer cross-eyed' because that's what's happened when I've done that. Of course, in one case they had me on my knees cleaning foreskins and sucking cock out on the patio of a biker bar and when a member of some pissant little club made some snotty remark, they beat the shit out of him - then they had me piss all over him. They wanted to piss on him too, but I told them not to waste it and started guzzling from the tap; they liked that a lot, though they couldn't all hold it until I could drink it so I got drenched too! After that, they spit-roast me and at least 5 of 'em came in my ass. Then the punk started waking up, one of the 1%ers noticed I was hard - so they held him down for me to fuck and breed."

"HOT!" Logan boomed.

"Well, not so much - he was decent lookin' but his ass was dirty and like I said, I don't do shit... but when 1%ers tell you 'fuck that dude', you do it. I did get to wipe my dick off on his colors, though - kind of the ultimate biker insult, but he just slunk off."

The biker talk was clearly turning Logan on, but apparently decided Zeb's tongue had something more important to do - and backed his black-furred ass up to Zeb's face, grunting as he got his sweat-drenched hole tongue-fucked. "Goddamn, yeah!" Gerry exclaimed. "Eat that furry, stinkin' biker hole, pig!" I reached over and popped Zeb's cock out of his rank jockstrap - discovering for the first time that he was lavishly uncut; he was rock hard between the cock in his ass and hairy crack in his face, but his meat was still blind. I skinned it back, revealing a slimy head and I stroked it with my beard, making him tremble. I then started licking, making him twitch - and I could tell from Gerry's reaction he was doing that internally as well. The angle wasn't great, but I positioned myself and as Gerry clearly was on the edge, I swallowed Zeb's cock as far down as I could. He bellowed into Logan's hairy ass and started shooting in my mouth; the clenching I knew his hole was doing pushed Gerry over the edge and he started jackhammering that hole as he spewed his load.

Logan moved off, and Zeb looked back at me, grinned and said, "Papa Bear, you are fuckin' EVIL! Fortunately, I like that!"

I stood up and motioned Logan over to Gerry - and shared the large mouthful of Zeb's cum with both of them. Gerry's beard was already sticky of course, but Logan and I got to make a fine mess of ours.

"Well, since you like evil..." I said, as I stepped up to the fuck bench - and instead of perhaps the ram-to-the-root he was expecting, I slowly slid my thick pozzing tool into Zeb's slick hole. A short shove would be over quickly, but this dragged out the overstimulation of his hole in his post-orgasm state.

"AAAAGH! EVIL! Ram it in, fucker, get this over with! GOD... FUCKING... DAMN!" I motioned to the other two - and they knelt down on either side of the fuck bench - which had a fairly narrow but well padded rail to lie on - and they started chewing Zeb's nipples. "AAAA! FUCK! You bastards! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

I froze. "So... you want us to stop?!"

"Damn you, NO! Use me!" So - I plowed in to the root, and started long-dicking his hole, pulling back until the rim of my cockhead was just inside his outer ring then back in all the way to the balls. Logan stopped gnawing on a nipple long enough to grab a ball gag off the wall and stuff it in Zeb's yap, then went back to work on that nipple.

Eventually, Zeb's bellows died down to whimpers and I picked up the pace of my fucking. Gerry pulled the gag out of Zeb's mouth, and after a long draught of his drink muttered "I'm such a fuckin' lucky faggot!" Gerry and Logan switched to using their hands on Zeb's nipples and started chanting "Breed the faggot! Seed the faggot! POZ the faggot!" And of course, every time they dropped the six-letter F-bomb, Zeb's rectum spasmed on my shaft getting me a little closer to pumping another charged load into him.

"What do you want, Zeb?"

"I want your demon seed in me, Papa Bear. I want to be your urinal and be covered in your musk. I want to be the fuckhole you whore out to your friends. I want to finally poz up and be able to pound your strain into any hole you want me to fill. I want to serve and service you, Papa Bear; I want to bring nothing but pleasure into your life." He looked over at Logan "You're still one of the hottest men I've ever met - but there's something about Papa Bear that gets its claws into my pig soul." He turned to Gerry and added "You're one hell of a hot fuck and the best ass eater I've ever known - I hope Papa Bear will allow me to service you often." He looked back over his shoulder. "Assuming that Papa Bear wants to adopt a stinkin' redneck poz-chasing otter pup, that is."

That's when I shot my load in him.

He moaned and pushed back against me. "But we can discuss that after you finish breedin' my faggot fuckhole with your biohazard ball-juice!"

I finished and pulled out; Logan said "One more before we sleep" and must have been on the edge already, as he slamfucked a load into Zeb in record time considering all the fucking he'd done.

I knelt down near Zeb's head and said "I don't make snap decisions; especially not when I'm tired and nearly fucked out - and the man who brought it up is more than half drunk. There's plenty we'll have to discuss when we're in our right minds - but for now I'll just say it's definitely something we NEED to talk about."

Zeb grinned as I started to unstrap him. "S'all I can ask for, Papa Bear. What do we do now?"

"Well, we're going to my oversized bed and get some sleep."

"All four of us?!" Gerry asked.

"If you like."

Gerry looked abashed and said "Will you take it badly if I say I remembered that I have a commitment ... later this afternoon, now ... and I really should get home?"

All three of us said "No!" in chorus, which then made us all laugh. I pointed to the open shower in the corner and said "Go clean up - where we can enjoy watching you - and we'll go from there."

He cleaned up well; there was only a little smell of manstink, cigar smoke and cum that clung to his clothes and I figured most late-night drivers had smelled worse; really, it could almost pass as an exotic cologne. I made sure he had all the relevant contact info before his Lyft showed up to whisk him home.

Logan had already got Zeb upstairs to the bedroom and Logan and I were about to sandwich him between us when he said "Wait! Shouldn't I have a buttplug so I don't get cum all over the sheets?"

I pulled him close so my cock settled into the cleft of Zeb's ass - and Logan settled into position in front - as I said "I like cum on my sheets...." and all three of us drifted off to sleep.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

When I finally woke up, Zeb was snoring and Logan was gone; I could see he'd left a note, and realized - given the time - that he must have had to get moving to get packed up and checked out of his AirBnB in time to avoid paying a penalty. My cock was stiffening into morning wood and I figured the details could wait... as I slid full length into Zeb's hole. Still slick, but significantly snugger than it had been right after the marathon fucking of the night before. His reaction was to moan "Yes, Papa Bear!" and push back against me, making sure he got every bit of my cock as deep inside as possible.

Given all the frantic rough slamfucking (and the turn events had taken; hell, I'm a Babylon 5 fan and, damn it, I KNOW what a dangerous question "what do you want" can be) I decided it was time to see how Zeb responded to a gentler approach. I pinned him face down on the bed - so he couldn't start bucking back onto my cock - and started a nice steady deep-dicking, giving a little grind of my pubes against his ass when I was all the way in. I bore down on his back with my chest, grinding my fur against his skin and worked my arms underneath him, wrapping around him in a bearhug that let me gently fondle his left nipple with my right hand, and vice versa. I rubbed my beard on the back of his neck and up onto his scalp, and that got a deep moan from him. He turned his head to the side - not sure whether to say something or to breathe more easily - and I licked behind his ear, then nibbled back down the edge to his earlobe; the lick behind the ear made him gasp and twitch and the earlobe nibble got another moan. Remember, all this time my thick morning pisshard is rhythmically stroking in and out of his fuckhole - nudging his prostate rather than beating on it.

I used the deepest register of my voice and softly growled into his ear, "This is what Papa Bear wants. When I'm close - I'll tell you to cum. I love the way your hole clamps down on my meat when you shoot, and that will get me off quickly, filling your hole with my hot poz bear cream, and I know you can't get enough of that."

"I sure can't, Papa!"

"But other than cumming when you're told, you don't try and drive - leave that to me. And just so you know - after I do cum... I'm going to need to piss. I'm not going to wash my load out of your hole - though at some point I will want to pissfuck you! - but you are going to drink every fucking rank, bitter, salty drop of my morning piss. Right?"

I felt his hole clamp down on my cock; if he'd objected, I'd have known he was lying. "Yes, Papa! Thank you!"

At that, I pulled out, flipped him over and put his legs over my shoulders. I drove back in a little faster, and then pulled his hands up over his head and made him get a grip on the bars of the headboard. "Your hands stay there until I tell you to cum." He nodded, and I buried my muzzle in one of his armpits and started huffing his intoxicating musk. I had no idea if he usually smelled this wonderful or what - but just in case he'd have to clean up sometime soon, I wanted to make the most of his current state. I felt him moving around a bit under me - and realized that he wanted my armpit over his face, so I accommodated him, then pinned him down again with my weight and kept up my grinding fuck. I could feel his hard cock against my belly - and realized that my belly fur was stroking his shaft as I fucked.

"Yeah, pig - work that beard in my stinkin' armpit and get my musk all over yer face!" He grunted acknowledgement and started scouring my pit with his bushy facerug as I did the same to him. After a bit, I pulled back and he looked at me quizzically, giving me the opportunity to press my mouth to his and ram my tongue into his mouth with the kind of brutal energy I'd used with my cock in his ass the night before. Now, obviously I love fucking - but there's something about tonguefucking another man's mouth or his asshole that really gets to me, and Zeb opened his mouth to me the way he'd opened his ass; consequently it wasn't long before I started to feel the building tingle of an approaching orgasm and broke the kiss long enough to say, "Zeb! CUM!"

He surprised me again. Instead of grabbing his cock and jerking off in any of the usual ways, he grabbed his sticky hardon by the base - his own cocksnot had collected around it during the fuck - and started rubbing the underside of the head back and forth across my precum-slathered belly fur, making his getting off as much about me as he could. Given this was the first time trying this, I thought he might need a little encouragement; it seemed to me like he'd been hooked up with men who got off on denying their pigs orgasms - I preferred to control a pig through them - so I quickly spat in his face and growled, "Do as you're told, faggot! Shoot that load!"

He arched his back, howled and shot a big ole nut that managed to land in the underside of my beard, the rest of the shots splattering all over him. His hole convulsed on my cock and as I planned, drove me over the edge. I finally gave him a few fast jackhammer slam-thrusts as I emptied my load into him.

"Oh, fuck yeah Papa Bear!" He grabbed my ass and held me deep in his hole. "I need that cum!"

I shoved my tongue back into his mouth and kissed him until my orgasm faded... and right on the tail of that, my need to piss started aggressively making itself known. I dismounted, moved him to the edge of the bed in throat-fucking position - and as I had my cockhead resting on his lips, it occured to me to ask, "Can you swallow in this position?" He gave me a thumbs-up, so I slipped my cockhead into his mouth and started pissing - or perhaps I should say the dam burst. He grunted in surprise, but didn't lose a drop. Now, I never know for sure but a good 8 out of 10 times, my morning piss is really NASTY and it takes an experienced piss guzzler to manage it - and he did. I slid my pisshard deeper and deeper into his throat until he didn't really have to swallow any more; I was just pissing right down his gullet into his stomach. Like the night before - no sign of distress, despite how long it took me to finish emptying my bladder, and just heavy breathing once I slid my softening shaft out of his throat and squeezed out one last spurt to moisten his goatee.

"FUCK that was hot!" roared out of the doorway, and I looked over to see Logan in some of his riding gear - he'd ditched the helmet, jacket and gloves, but still had his boots and chaps on - and of course he had his cock 'n balls out of the fly of his grimy riding jeans, stroking. "I had to waste the really rank first load, but I've got a bladder needs emptying again - you still thirsty, Zeb?" Zeb looked up at me, and I decided to put an end to that kind of thing right away. Clearly after his declaration last night, Zeb had decided to treat me as having control over him in the bear/cub mode, and where Logan was concerned, I thought it was beside the point. I also figured that for the moment it was easier to play along until Zeb and I could have a good long chat....

"Zeb, Logan is one of my closest, dearest friends and fuckbuddies. As long as what he asks for doesn't interfere with you servicing me or carrying out my instructions, you service HIM with the same enthusiasm you'd give me. If you want his piss, say so; if you need a break after that load of rotgut I pumped down your throat, tell him so."

Zeb looked at Logan and said "Sir, I'd be happy to guzzle your piss."

Logan just pointed at the floor in front of him, and Zeb was quickly in position before him - on his knees and his mouth open. "If we were in yer playroom I'd hose him down - but here, he'll just have to drink it all!" said Logan as Zeb closed his mouth around the wide cockhead. The moment seal was achieved, Logan "Hmmmmm"-ed in pleasure and I watched Zeb's larynx bobbing up and down as he guzzled. I was a little surprised Logan didn't shove in to his balls and piss down Zeb's throat since he'd found that so hot to watch, but he looked over at me and said "I love feeling his gulping mouth on my cockhead; I'll have to try that throat pissfuck thing sometime, but right now I just gotta empty the keg!"

I nodded, and asked "So - you got checked out of the AirBnB OK?" "Yeah, no problem. I'd already pre-packed a lot of stuff, figuring after the party Friday night I wouldn't be taking anyone back there and I had plenty of time to deal with the rest. I found your spare garage door clicker before I left, so the bike's stowed in there - I haven't unloaded anything yet, I heard the two of you going at it and wanted to have a look."

"Well, why don't you go get the stuff you want off the bike into the spare bedroom, and then we'll figure out breakfast."

Logan nodded and lumbered off, tucking his licked-clean cock into his fly as he went. I grabbed Zeb by the goatee and hoisted him to his feet, then got right in his face and growled "I understand what you said last night, but you're being VERY presumptuous acting like my pup before we've talked about this. I'm willing to play along for now since it gives us a basic structure for the moment - but that discussion IS coming and things may change a LOT." I paused a moment and continued "You may continue to address me as Papa Bear, or just Papa; do not EVER call me 'daddy' or 'sir'. Calling Logan or my other friends 'sir' is acceptable, unless they direct you otherwise." I let go of his goatee and his gaze never wavered from mine.

"Yes, Papa. I'm sorry for my presumption, but I wanted to demonstrate when sober that I meant what I said last night."

"Hmf. Well, tone it down for the moment, especially around any of my other friends. They know I don't move quickly on anything important and if you give them the wrong impression it will be a clusterfuck that will NOT endear you to me. I'm amending my earlier instruction; you may address me as Papa in private or in front of Logan, but other than that for now you're to use my name."

"Um... Papa... you've never TOLD me your name."

I closed my eyes and berated myself for a moment. "Of course not. Nate doesn't reveal the names of the tops to the pigs at the party, and somehow it slipped my mind when you told US your name." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "And you still came home with me?"

He looked at me patiently. "Of course I did, Papa Bear."

"Pleasure to meet you, Zeb. I'm Max."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Logan and I set to whomping up breakfast, and we left Zeb sitting at the table with a "give me something to do" air about him. "Relax, Zeb" Logan said. "I know Max's kitchen almost as well as he does and we work well together. You can do all the cleanup if it'll make you feel better." And somewhat to my surprise, Zeb did settle down to wait.

Over breakfast, Logan explained to Zeb what our plan had been for later that evening and pondered how adding a third would work.

"THAT bar?!" Zeb scoffed. "I mean, I know they've got that area where if cops come in they can't see what's going on and that gives anyone back there time to put their dicks away - but that place... ecch. They're trying to be a 'masculine' bar but with established 'leather' and 'bear' bars in town, they're having trouble getting much more than a load of aging twinks hoping to find a hot Daddy. Why there?"

Logan and I exchanged glances, and I decided to fill him in, getting exclamations out of him like "oh, THAT asshole, right!" and giving Logan (and his once-again precum-damp crotch) admiring looks. I finished the story but for one detail, and Zeb asked, "OK, I get pounding him full of poz cum, but even if you're incredibly toxic - he's on PrEP; it'll probably still block it."

"Except that Logan's been tested and his strain eats Truvada for breakfast. That's why I had him pound quite a few loads into ME before 'ol Ted got his baker's dozen."

Zeb looked stunned for a moment, then whooped loudly. "Y'all mean there's a chance you two fuckers have knocked me up with this same strain?" We nodded as he looked back and forth between us. "Then bring on the fuck flu, because this is a dream come true for this bugchaser! Once it takes, I've got some stealthing to do of my own!"

And here I'd been a little worried the story might have been a step too far for him. "In any case, part of the idea is that apparently Ted has a lot of friends who go to that bar and we thought it would be fun for word to get back to him of Logan pounding the ass of someone Ted wouldn't look at twice." Zeb looked at me funny. "Yeah, I fit his physical type except for the fact I'm 'too old' - he won't go after guys who have much more than a trace of silver at the chin or temples."

Zeb grinned. "Mind if I suggest something?" I nodded. "How about this; Logan and I go in first - and yes, I do know how to ride bitch on a Harley. Lots of those little fags will be swarming around Logan, but because we're together that will thin out the number who pester us. Maybe give some daring ones a chance at either of us when one goes to the pisser and leaves the other in the bar - and we're just shooting them down right and left. Then after - I dunno, 45 minutes or an hour of this, YOU come in... and we're all over you. Ooh, here's another point; this place lets ya run a tab - so Logan should open one when we get there and the moment you step up to the bar, he yells out that your drinks are on his tab, and that's where it starts. Then we wind up out on the patio in the sex area and I can be backed up on your cock while Logan's fucking you, eating Logan's ass while he slides your hole back and forth on his cock, whatever it takes to get that toxic load in you in front of Teddy's pals."

"I LIKE it! But we really should consider what to do if Teddy himself shows up; after all, he apparently hangs there quite a bit to know a lot of other regulars. Even if none of them let him know Logan's there - he might just show up on his own."

Logan grinned in a feral way that made the fur on the back of my neck stand up, and said "Leave that to me. I still have all the whiny, needy, bitchy voice mails he left me; and if the fact I'll play 'em in public isn't enough of a deterrent..." (Logan flexed one of his huge hairy arms) "...I'll shut him up the hard way if I have to. I hope I don't have to do it until after I nut in Max, because one way or another I'm sure we'd wind up leaving the bar if I smack him around."

"Sometimes I think you spend too much time hanging out with 1%ers, man."

"Hey, they know how to Take Care of Business - including banging my hairy ass 'til my eyes cross. You really should come visit me sometime, Max - I bet the ones I know would love to pull a train on ya." Seeing Zeb looking like a puppy hoping for a treat, Logan added "Yes, you too Zeb - though they might have you spend most of your time servicing Max while they're breeding him. The ones I know love having 'faggot cumdumps' they can have ride along with them without it being obvious to anyone else, and all three of us fit that."

"I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe my luck even to have a chance at all this" Zeb said. "I'm actually looking forward to that big talk with you, Papa Bear."

"Big talk?" Logan said as he looked at me.

"Logan, you know I don't leap before I look. All I know about Zeb is his name - his FIRST name - and, admittedly, that he's really good sex! Shit, until this morning when he reminded me about it - he didn't even know MY first name!" I looked at Zeb and said "I absolutely don't want to minimize what you said last night, and I am drawn to you too - but we do need to get to know each other beyond sex."

Zeb nodded. "Yeah, I can see that; I just hope you like what you learn about Zebediah Crandall."

"And what you learn about Maxwell Stoneman."

Logan grinned and said "I'm going for a ride and let you two get on with this. I'll be back around 5 or so; while I'm gone, figure out someplace we can go for dinner that won't mind our stink." With that, he collected his riding gear and moved off to the garage. A few minutes later, his Harley roared off.

I won't try to relate the whole conversation Zeb and I had, but as it progressed it seemed like we started fitting together as people as well as my cock had fit his holes. His life had had a lot of rough to it, including being raped as a young teen by the guy he fully intended to stealth once he converted.  But his "stubborn redneck pride" had gotten him into trade school and he was working as a machinist at a company that did a lot of precision work for various demanding industries, which impressed me, and I was surprised to learn that they really didn't care what he smelled like; he claimed he wasn't the only one on the shop floor who clearly enjoyed his own musk - and in fact, his foreman was one of those! It was obvious that despite him saying "rednecks ain't much on a lot of thinkin'" that he was very bright; he admitted to me that one of his escapes as a kid was to go to the library and read... which helped explain the more-than-redneck vocabulary.

As to why he was chasing ... "All that shit all my life about how man-on-man is so wrong; now I just wanna wallow in it without worry or fear. I'd run into a lot of men who wanted to assert control by preventing me from cumming; when you forced me to cum FOR you, at your command during the party, it was a revelation for me. Shooting all over myself made taking the next cock more difficult - but I got through it thinking 'maybe he'll let me cum for him again!'" Zeb looked away, then back to me. "Papa Max, you know how they say there's no dog more loyal than one who'd been abused that you show kindness to?" I nodded. "That's me. You may not realize it, but y'all have already made changes for the better in me and I expect you'll make more. Hell, I might even get you to be a little more spontaneous."

I smirked at him a bit and said "Well - maybe." I stood up from the table littered with the remains of our meal and said "Come here."

Zeb stood up and approached me and without warning I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, carrying him to the living room where I sprawled out on the couch with him sitting in my lap, and the two of us began kissing passionately. In between snogging sessions we came to various agreements as to how to move forward, including that I relented on him calling me 'Papa' in public, and he agreed to keep his apartment at least through the end of his current lease while I got comfortable with the idea of having him as my pup. (It did seem a little strange to me for an otter pup to have a papa bear, but for whatever reason he identified strongly as an otter and resisted the idea of being called a 'bear cub' - so we're both cross-generation and cross-'species'.)

By the time Logan got back, I'd spent a good while riding the hose to be ready for my later plowing, and lent my car to Zeb so he could go by his place to pick up his riding gear (as he'd promised - biker leathers, not gay bar "stand and model" stuff) because I'd realized the ideal place for dinner was a biker bar/restaurant called Burnout BBQ that I knew from experience had no problem with stinky, sweaty bikers... though we did clean the obvious cum-tangles out of our beards. I warned Zeb he might get some razz for riding in as a passenger but he assured me he could handle it. Logan re-arranged some of his gear to allow for the fact he'd be packing Zeb over to the site of the later festivities, and we were off. Zeb turned out to be an amazing passenger; other than the fact I had him to lean against, I wouldn't have known he was there. Most men who have ridden their own bikes for a while tend to be difficult passengers because at least subconsciously they want to be in control of the bike, but somehow Zeb was able to let that go.

Dinner went really well; I suppose some part of my mind was still looking for chinks in Zeb's story; what he'd said about having experience with bikers and going to Sturgis should have led me to expect him to be fine in this setting, but when we got to the restaurant I was a little surprised at how easily the three of us settled into being "jus' brothers" - Zeb referring to us as "Max" and "Logan" rather than "Papa" and "Sir". When someone did make a remark on his arrival, he just said "I'm between bikes; I'd rather ride bitch than in a cage any day" and that shut the dude up.

All of us had mirror sunglasses on, of course - and that was a good thing given all the big-bearded biker eye candy on display. We just shed our jackets as the temperature had dropped enough to allow that, but some who'd arrived earlier in the day when it was hotter had entirely doffed the cow hides and were showing off their own - hairy and inked up as they were. Fortunately, Logan's greasy jeans didn't show a wet spot, though I'm sure he wound up with a damp sock on one side by the time we left. Unfortunately, we couldn't get away with recycling so we had to waste piss; when I went to drain the tank, there were two younger bikers in there arguing over which of them stank worse. They were at the end urinals of three, so I stepped up to the middle one, hauled out the hose and started pissing - then interlaced my fingers and stretched up. The argument stopped abruptly, and when one of them muttered "Fuck, man - you win!" on his hasty way out, I couldn't help but laugh.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

It had occurred to me that Burnout was about half an hour from the bar we planned to have our public display in, so I told Logan and Zeb to go on ahead and text me when they thought there were getting to be enough people there; I may as well stay where I was rather than hiding in an alley or some shit like that. Sadly, despite firing up a big Asylum 13 8x80 (out on their huge patio adjoining the parking lot) that sparked a few casual conversations with other cigar smokers, I didn't pick up on any actual carnal interest - though one of the handsome, big-bearded, bare-chested and well built young bikers I'd been enjoying watching got pantsed by a troublemaker at one point, revealing a gloriously furry ass crack, and a BIG ole uncut cock flopping around while he was trying to get his shorts back up. I couldn't resist calling up my foghorn voice and I bellowed out, "BOY, did that backfire!" The snickering faded; the dude who'd done it turned and glared at me, with most of the rest of the people looking at me curiously. I pointed at the jerk and said "You just showed ALL these ladies a reason they might want to get to know him better!" That set off a roar of laughter that sent the perp skulking back to the inside bar; the target - huge grin splitting his thick beard - bought me a shot and thanked me... before a clutch of women dragged him away to dance. I may not have gotten to enjoy him personally, but just knowing I'd be in his head while he did the Horizontal Bop later on was a fun little thrill.

It was over an hour before I got a text telling me that the crowd was finally starting to build and I should come on ahead. I finished my soda and headed out. When I got there, the parking lot was nearly full - though fortunately there was still space in the bike parking, even though some entitled shit had encroached on it with a car. Since they'd gotten there when the place was dead, they had gotten seats at the bar right next to where one ordered drinks. Lots of eyes were on me as I strode into the bar, handed my helmet to the bartender to hang from one of the hooks and ordered a Jack & Coke - at which point Logan roared "PUT IT ON MY TAB!"

I could almost hear the thoughts hoping that we were "just friends" as I unzipped my jacket, and I actually DID hear a collective sigh of disappointment as Logan reached inside my jacket to hug me, and rammed his tongue into my mouth. Both he and Zeb had already doffed their jackets - presumably to tantalize the crowd even further with their pheromones - and I felt Zeb helping slip mine off as Logan and I tongue-rassled. I broke the kiss, demolished half the drink in one gulp and then did the same stretch pose as I had in the Burnout's pisser - except this time I wound up with Logan and Zeb burying their muzzles in my rank wet pits, making happy animal sounds as they sniffed, slurped and wallowed.

After musking up their beards, they both pulled back; Logan told Zeb "Get the jackets, boy" and led me out to the patio, and then back into the area screened off by a cinder block wall about 4 feet high, topped with trellis grid and lots of plants, and the way the lighting was set up made it practically impossible to see what was going on behind. Zeb moved one of the little drinks tables over where it would always be in eyeshot of one of us and carefully stacked our jackets on it. As Logan started unbuckling my belt, I could tell that there were voyeurs starting to gather; one pulled out his phone as if to start taking photos or video - but one of the bar staff noticed, grabbed the phone out of his hand and hustled him away.

After popping open the fly snaps on my leather pants, Logan waved Zeb over and said, "Get his hole ready, boy; I'm gonna RIDE this ba'ar!"

Zeb started working my leather pants down as I said "Oh, you think so, do you?"

"I know so, buddy. And I'm not just gonna ride that fine furry fuckhole of yours, I'm gonna breed it balls deep - but before I do, you're gonna be beggin' for my hot load." Zeb had gotten my pants down below my knees, and I crouched just a bit to make it easier for him to get his tongue up my hole. It really wasn't necessary - I was well used to taking Logan and with all the precum he leaked it wasn't like I needed any spit for lube - but it made for a better spectacle in the bar. Zeb's tongue was well up in my hole and my own cock was starting to stiffen and drip into my filthy jock. Logan's hands hadn't been idle, popping fly buttons on his greasy 501s and working that big three-piece set out through the snug hole.

"Yeah, look at that big meat pumpin' lube - it wants up your fuckhole bad, buddy... but why don't you take a taste of it first?" Logan shoved my face down to his crotch (there were some gasps in the onlookers) and I started licking his sweaty balls as his cock drooled over the side of my beard. I licked my way up his shaft to the drooling head... and then swallowed him to the root. That definitely got the attention of the voyeurs! "Fuuuuuck, pig - I knew you were hungry but that surprised even me!" (Not really - Logan loved that I could deep throat him.) "Time to try the other end! Find something of his to suck on, boy!"

Logan spun me around, and I braced myself on the cinder block wall. He could have just rammed in with one good shove - but we'd decided to make more of a show of it. He got about a third in when I grunted. "C'mon, fuck pig - open that hole! You know you want this grizzly biker in ya!" He rocked his hips back and forth and then shoved again, getting another third in, and I grunted even more sharply. "C'mon, ya fuckhole - open that cumdump and let this grizzly cock in!" Zeb started working my nipples with both hands while he slobbered over my cock, still inside the ripe jock pouch, and I gave a moan of "acquiescence" and Logan rammed the rest of the way in. "That's it, slut, take that big biker cock! Yeah! If you're gonna look like a biker and stink like a biker, you better be ready to get fucked like one!"

"Oh, I am - I'm just waiting for the hard-fucking BIKER to show up!"

"WHAT?! I'll show you, ya hairy ass faggot!" Logan went into overdrive and really did start slamming it to me ... just the way I like. I can do gentle when I top, but when I bottom... I really do want to feel it for a few days afterward. It took me a moment to realize I was rock hard - just thoroughly sheathed in Zeb's throat, with him backing off just enough to breathe every so often. I turned my head as if I were stretching my neck, but it was as much to get a sense of what was going on around us; there were people up against the partition listening to what we were doing, quite a few behind the partition with us and most of those were jerking off - a few guys had started to drop to their knees to suck cock. There was a large cluster of people near the entrance to the space who for some reason were just jammed up there - they wanted to see, but somehow didn't want to enter the "sex zone", which I found weird.

Suddenly, one of the most masculine and sexy of the bar staff appeared - about 5'10, broad shouldered and burly, with a thick brown chest pelt, furry forearms, unibrow and a huge Wade Neff moustache over a short beard plus a thick meaty bulge in his crotch and a gorgeous round muscular butt - and I thought "oh, crap - we're gonna get shut down" - but he set a fresh Jack & Coke on the edge of the wall near my right hand, and had beers for Zeb and Logan. "Compliments of the management," he whispered. "You guys are what we want more of. I'll be around; let me know if you need anything. I already took care of that jackass trying to take pictures."

I whispered back "Could you turn the lights up out here just a little? Let 'em see what's going on a little better?"

He grinned, said "Sure thing!" and moved off. Sure enough, the lights gradually got a bit brighter - not too bright, but so the crowd could actually see Logan's glistening thick cock pounding my hole, not just infer it from his thrusting ass.

I reached down and pulled my cock out of Zeb's throat. "Drop trou, piglet; if he's going to fuck me - I'm going to fuck YOU!" Logan put up an argument for appearance, but eventually I was able to say "Shut up and fuck; you may not want your boy on my cock, but I'm balls deep in him now so clearly HE wants it!"

Finally, I said "Yeah, cum in my ass...!"

"I told you that you'd beg for it!"

"Cum in my ass, because that'll make me breed your piglet!"

That set off a huge round of filthy talk I don't recall exactly, so nasty it seemed to get off several of the men jerking their meat nearby. Finally, Logan bellowed "YEAH, FAGGOT! TAKE MY FILTHY SEED!" and started shooting his load as deep as he could.

As promised, I soon after blew my own load ... slightly more quietly ... balls deep in Zeb: "Take my nut, boy - yeah, your biker's gonna slide into you using MY cream for lube tonight! AAAAGH! Yeah!"

As I was cumming, Logan pulled out, his big cockhead sending a jolt through me as it popped through my ring, and he splattered his last shot all over the back of the black sleeveless muscle shirt I was wearing, and quickly followed that up with a huge gush of piss. "Yeah, faggot! Take THAT for breedin' my boy!"

The queens were scattering at the spray of piss, and I pulled out of Zeb, turned around and gave it back to Logan - right in the face! "You're gonna piss on me? Take that ya filthy stinkin' boar-hog! Maybe some of my hot piss will clean you off some!"

"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!"

At that point, Zeb surpised us both; both Logan and I were about to ruin the scene by busting out laughing when Zeb shoved me forward into Logan's arms and yelled, "Hold him, Sir!" Logan instinctively clutched me in a bear hug, and the next thing I knew... Zeb had rammed his hard uncut meat balls deep into me!

"Yeah, boy! That's my piglet! Fuck this dirty faggot for your Biker Bear!" I started grunting and Logan kept bellowing out encouragement and it wasn't long before Zeb planted his seed in me. He pulled back and leaned against the wall, still looking dazed by the time Logan let me go and I turned around. Logan and I quickly flanked him and we were pulling ourselves together when the hot barman came over and said "I hate this, but you guys better get gone; I overheard some damn queen calling the police about you." We rapidly put ourselves together - muttering imprecations at each other for the audience's benefit as the few watching who hadn't yet cum finished themselves off - and left; the hot barman had our helmets and Logan's card ready for us as we left the patio, and I gave him a big cash tip and one of my trick cards. On the way back home, Zeb clung to me like a barnacle and I could have sworn he was sobbing, but I couldn't imagine why.

Edited by DirtyBruin
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Well, he had been sobbing; when we got into the garage and the door closed and the helmets came off ... he started openly bawling! I tried to get close but he started pushing me away until I pinned him against a wall and shoved my tongue in his mouth, kissing him until he seemed to calm down.

"Zeb?" I asked, in what I hoped was a calm, supportive tone. "What's this about?"

"Because I found you and you agreed to let me in, at least to try... and the first day I go and FUCK IT ALL UP!"

"What?! Wait, because you fucked me? Zeb - that is NOT a problem!" He looked at me in disbelief. "I could tell Logan and I were about to lose it and start laughing; you saved the whole thing! And it's not like I have any hangups about getting fucked, especially by a nice uncut slab of meat like yours! You mentioned being willing to fill holes with my strain once you converted - I didn't realize that meant you had this kind of top side, pup; we're gonna have to make sure you've got a regular outlet for that!"

He looked visibly calmer. "I- I didn't think I did, other than wanting to poz that bastard who raped me when I was 14."

"It looks like you do. And a good thing, really; a man with a cock like yours shouldn't be a total bottom when there's such a shortage of tops in the world!"

"You're really not mad... Papa?"

"No, Zeb, I'm not. I'll tell you that most of the time I will be the one doing the fucking between us" - here he looked happier - "but like I said in our talk, I want a whole man as my partner and every so often - when Logan isn't here to do it - you can scratch the itch about 8" up my hole, and I'd love to watch you breeding other men. The other night you suggested I could whore you out; well now that might mean pounding some ass as well as getting yours plowed."

"Yeah!" Logan exclaimed. "Once you poz up, I'd love to get some of my strain back from that big uncut tool of yours!"

Zeb goggled at him. "YOU would let me fuck you?!"

Logan rolled his eyes. "For fuck's sake, Zeb - how do you think I GOT this hot PrEP-busting nasty strain? I'm not taking any new poz loads until I make sure I've passed on the PrEP resistance, but I'm looking forward to the bikers I know back home pounding loads in my furry ass to welcome me back. And yeah, they know I'm poz - they just don't care."

"And for that matter, Zeb - the first load you shoot after we confirm you're toxic is going to be balls deep in your Papa Bear's fuckhole to thank him for helping get you knocked up."

"Okay, I bet you two will have more to talk about - but I've got more loads to plant before I'm done for the night. I think Zeb's up next." Logan leered at Zeb, groping his bulge.

"Um... could we try something?" Zeb asked. Both Logan and I nodded, and he went on "I'd love to try getting both of you in me at once...."

"You really think you can take both of these thick shanks, pup?"

"I'm not sure, Papa - but I'd love to try. If I can't, we can just go back to one at a time... for now."

In moments, we were back in my bedroom, clothes scattered everywhere; I laid on the bed and had Zeb straddling me, and he quickly sank all the way down on my shaft, then leaned forward until our chests touched, and tucked his face into the side of my neck. Logan started rubbing his dripping cockhead over where Zeb's hole stopped and the root of my cock showed and after a while he started working his way in, using his fingers to help open Zeb up... and finally I felt Logan's big cockhead pushing into Zeb alongside me.

Zeb was grunting and moaning, and I cursed myself for an idiot, quickly grabbing a bottle of poppers and making Zeb take long deep snorts; Logan started making more progress, and once his cockhead pushed through the inner ring, it wasn't long before he was all the way in.

"Fuckin' hell, Zeb - it's a rare pig who can take me AND my bug-brother at the same time! You are a world class piece of ass!" Logan exclaimed.

I hugged Zeb tight to my chest and said "Breed my faggot, buddy. Knock him up with the same nasty strain you've been givin' me. Bond him to us forever and make him family." Zeb's cock was dripping all over my belly fur and he was moaning in pleasure as Logan started to plow.

"Fuck me good, Uncle Logan!" That surprised me a bit, but realized he'd gotten the idea when Logan called me his 'bug brother'. "Ride me hard and fill me with your toxic seed!"

"Uncle Logan - I like that! Comin' right up with the lethal load, nasty nephew! I'm gonna see if I can pound your hole just right so I can get your Papa Max off too!"

Not wanting to disappoint Logan, I moved the pup's paws to my nipples and reminded him how I liked them worked, then grabbed his head and moved him so I could shove my tongue in his mouth. Between Logan's big dick sliding next to mine, my nips getting worked and tonguefucking Zeb's mouth, I was quickly on the brink; given this was likely my last load for the night I figured I didn't need to wait for Logan and went for it - breaking off the kiss and bellowing "OH FUCK YEAH!" as I started flooding Zeb's hole with my load; that set off Logan who started a merciless jackhammer fucking - making that awesome hot wet sloppy sound fucking a cum-filled hole does - and then rammed in as deep as he could go to add his septic seed to mine; Zeb wailed as he shot all over my belly fur.

My dick had softened enough that with a little hip action I got it to snake out of Zeb's wrecked hole, and the sensation of my cockhead sliding along his post-cum sensitive shaft made Logan twitch, and he slowly withdrew from Zeb, then rolled off to one side on the bed. I noticed some red streaks on Logan's still-hard cum cannon and said "Looks like we did some damage; that should make sure the pup pozzes up good."

Zeb looked over at Logan's cock then said "Thank you Papa! Thank you Uncle!"

"Now then, get down there and clean up the mess you made all over my belly... then my crotch - and then you can clean off yer Unca."

Zeb grinned, said "Yessir!" and got right to work.

"Where does my next load go?" Logan asked.

"Well, I think Zeb's hole has earned a break; I know you love planting your seed deep - but it's been a long time since you glazed my beard so I'd love to have you just pin me down and jerk off all over my face. After that - you know you can use my ass as much as you want."

"Okay - but then later on I want you two to save your rank morning piss for me - want to soak my beard and fur so I'll be stinkin' really good on the ride home!"

"Hell, it's gonna be a hot day - I don't like covering up that hot pelt of yours, but why not get dressed first and let us soak a t-shirt and jeans as well as your beard and the fur underneath?"

"That's one of the things I love about you, Max - you're always pushin' things sleazier; sounds great to me!"

"Speaking of sleazy - how about you grind that musky butt fur of yours into my beard and let me eat your hole to get you ready to cream my beard?"

Without saying a word, Logan moved over and sat on my face; my tongue dove for his hole and I ate like a bear just out of hibernation. From the motion of the bed I figured something was going on and I managed to catch a reflection that showed me that Logan was deepthroating Zeb's meat. I ran my hands over Logan's powerful, hairy thighs as I rimmed him deep - and before long I felt him dripping big time into my fur. "Something else for Zeb to lick up later", I thought. Shortly after, Logan turned around, pinned my arms down with his knees and started double-fisting his cock right in my face; Zeb reached around him from behind to work his nipples and I just closed my eyes and opened my mouth, waiting for my treat. Logan adjusted position and his stream of precum started pouring into my open mouth.

"Here it comes, you filthy cum whore - your beard will smell like my seed for days!"

"Give it to me, fire that cum cannon point blank!"

"AAAARGGGGGHHH!" and I felt big splats of cum on my chin, cheeks ... all over my face including my forehead, and a couple good shots into my open mouth. As the barrage ended, I opened my eyes and sucked the last of the load out of Logan's cock. Zeb had found a small mirror and held it up so I could see the heavy splatter of thick cum drenching my beard. "Fuckin' hell, buddy - if that's how you're still cumming after so much sex, I've gotta have you do this sometime when you haven't gotten off for a few days!" I rubbed the load in and tidied my beard, wiping the residue into my chest fur. "My beard will be like a rock in the morning, but it's worth it!"

"You wear it well, fucker."

I slipped under the covers and the others took the hint - we stacked like spoons; Zeb the little one, Logan the big one and me in the middle. As it worked out, Logan gave me two more fast pump 'n dump loads during the night - the man's incredible.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I woke up to Logan roughly ramming his dripping morning wood up my ass yet again. "FUCK! I've gotta piss so bad it hurts, but I can't piss when my cock's this hard!"

"Then rail my ass good, brother - you know I can't get enough of your dirty cum." The bouncing of the bed woke Zeb, and he got up and started sorting out the clothes we'd discarded the night before. (He later said it was partly to take his mind off how much HE needed to piss until Logan was ready for it.) Sometimes it's about the fucking, but this time it was all about the load - as soon as he was done breeding me, Logan was getting dressed for his hose-down. I clenched my hole to keep the loads where they belonged, and got into the bathroom just in time to see Logan - wearing a sweat-stained heather gray muscle tee and a pair of his cleaner (that is, not so greasy the piss would just run off) riding jeans kneeling in the middle of my walk-in shower - get hit in the face with Zeb's dark yellow morning piss. I stepped up and rather than waste piss on his already wet front, I stepped up behind and soaked the back of his shirt and down into his pants. Zeb and I circled him making sure he was wet all over and there wasn't any of his fur or clothes that were not absolutely drenched with stinkin' morning piss. Once he was thoroughly wet, we aimed into his mouth and enjoyed watching him guzzle that potent brew like it was spring water.

As soon as Zeb and I both ran dry, we were kneeling side by side - and Logan stood up and started pissing like a burst fire hose. Given all the beer he'd had the night before it wasn't as strong as it might have been, but it smelled great and tasted better, and Zeb and I started passing mouthfuls back and forth as Logan drenched us. Thankfully, most of the floors in my place are hard-surface and waterproof ... intentionally ... so dripping wasn't really much of a problem as we got breakfast and then helped Logan load his bike. Too soon, it was time for him to be on the road. Logan hugged and kissed us both then said "Aw, fuck..." and hit a double-bicep pose, and both Zeb and I dove into his rank, piss-enhanced pits for one last wallow. Then the leather jacket went on and he rode off, hopefully leaving his nasty strain to take in both of us.

I sat down with Zeb and finally got out of him that the reason behind his meltdown traced back to the shitbag who raped him - he'd always promised himself he'd never violate someone's consent and felt he'd done that when he mounted me in the bar. "OK, Zeb - I can see your point. But surely you realized somewhere that I'm a sex pig and anyone who'd get fucked in public like that isn't going to object to some more dick from someone he likes - especially since we were in the middle of fucking in public! And it's not like you planned it, the way you've hinted the guy who assaulted you did. It's a very different thing to push a limit in the heat of a wild sex scene from cold-blooded planning to rape someone."

Zeb sat digesting that for a moment, then nodded. "Thank you, Papa - that helps."

"I'm glad. Now, this may be hard for you - but this is only going to work out if we communicate like this. Any time you're tempted to minimize something or just avoid telling me about something you're feeling, remember this - and then talk to me. 'Papa Bear' implies more than just being the dude who's breeding your hole day in and day out."

Zeb nodded and grinned. "I'll try, Papa." He shifted in his chair and winced a little. "Damn, you two really did a number on me; I guess my eyes were bigger than my fuckhole!"

"We were pretty rough; and after taking so many loads from Logan, I can't imagine that you won't poz up, but I'll leave it to you whether you want me to breed you while your hole's still tenderized or if you want to wait until it's more comfortable."

"I think I'll wait. Pain just isn't my thing." He was quiet for a moment, then asked "How long do you think it will be before we know?"

"No way to know, pup; depends on the person and the strain. On top of that, I barely noticed my 'fuck flu' - some guys are out of work for a week and a few even wind up hospitalized. Tell you what; start taking your temperature every morning right when you get up; that's usually one of the most consistent times to do it. If that starts rising steadily - presuming you don't catch a real cold or flu - it'll give us a clue."

"Will do, Papa."

"And at some point, we need to talk about your plan to poz the shitbag who raped you." That set Zeb off - and I realized how long he'd been planning this. I could only suggest a few small refinements - he knew the town, he had friends who kept him informed about the target's behavior - who, I should point out, was NOT particularly popular in the area - and he'd given a lot of thought to not leaving traces that could be followed back to him. "My friends just think I like hearing how he's turned into a sad piece of shit who gets blackout drunk every Friday and Saturday night; I've never even hinted I have any intention of doing anything to him - usually, I say something like 'So, still rotting in his own little hell far from me - perfect' when they mention him."

We spent the rest of that Sunday just being lazy animals; I realized it would be REALLY easy to get used to having a pup around - Zeb fetched anything I needed and of course I never had to move a muscle to piss - it all just poured right down his throat. And having someone to work out with sure made that less boring! All that on top of having two hot holes to fuck whenever I felt the need (even if one was out of service at the moment)... the term "pig heaven" comes to mind.

But eventually, he cleaned up a bit and headed back to his apartment - since he said if he stayed over the temptation to just skip work would be too much, since I worked from home... and I have to admit, I don't know if I'd have the resolve to chuck him out the door to get to work. It was an issue we'd have to resolve eventually... but not immediately.

Over the next several weeks we did work that out and I quickly got spoiled - I'd never had trouble getting laid, but that's different from having a willing hole available practically any time I wanted to just roll onto and bury my meat in. Not to mention getting my hole rimmed, pits licked, piss swallowed... and on a few occasions, my prostate got a good pummeling from Zeb's uncut fucktool and I got to enjoy the slick wet feeling of being full of redneck otter hopefully-soon-to-be-poz cum.

The time seemed to fly by - and then came the morning about three weeks after Logan had left where I woke up to find Zeb next to me a sweaty mess, running a fever and feeling extremely ill. He called in sick by video call and when his boss saw him the first words out of his mouth were "Holy shit, Zeb - you look like hell!" ... so there wasn't any issue with him being out sick that day. I cancelled an appointment and prepared to spend the day taking care of him. "You think this might be it, Papa? Am I pozzing up?"

"It sure could be, pup. It's been long enough, but the only way to be sure is to get you tested when it's over. I don't know if it really makes a difference once the fuck flu sets in, but lots of guys seem to think it's hot to take as many dirty loads as they can get while it's going on, to try and make sure the virus gets a good strong start. Would you want to do that?"

"Papa, you know I'll take your load any time you want to fill me - but if this is Uncle Logan's strain I don't think it'll need any help."

I fucked him about twice as often as usual for the next couple of days anyway, just because - and in selfish mode, I have to admit that the fever made his fuckhole even hotter than normal and that felt simply amazing!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, pook said:

HOT HOT HOT !...Great story !...I eagerly/hopefully await more!

Thank you! 

I do have to say there will be a brief pause in posting. Although I was fine with something in the upcoming segments when I wrote it, it's started to strike me wrong and I'm going to think it over a bit. The story WILL continue, this is more a tweak than a major rewrite. I just didn't want anyone to get crazy when my daily posting didn't happen for a little while.

• Like 1