Tops (especially Dom ones): What's your attitude about breeding str8 guys?

408curious

...yes I know there's the argument that if your taking dick your not str8, but I'd like your avoid that business.   If you insist you can think of it as "otherwise" str8.  So...

What is you attitude about it.  Is it a turn on or off?  Something that's a trophy of sorts or something to avoid?

Read a recent post titled "I did it" which made me think of the question.

Definitely a turn on.  One of my best long-term fuckbuds is a straight, married, family guy from Hialeah.  It’s been a total turn-on for the last 20+ years to see him turn into a total whore whenever we’re together, begging for and slobbering all over my cock before I pound the hell out of him and send him back to his wife and family with my loads inside him.  Once he sent me a vid of him fucking his wife while my cum leaked out of his hole.  Sometimes I get a third guy to help work him over or take him to the bathhouses in FTL.  It’s totally hot hearing him call his wife while riding cock and tell her he’ll stop by the store for milk on his way home...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, Qban said:

Definitely a turn on.  One of my best long-term fuckbuds is a straight, married, family guy from Hialeah.  It’s been a total turn-on for the last 20+ years to see him turn into a total whore whenever we’re together, begging for and slobbering all over my cock before I pound the hell out of him and send him back to his wife and family with my loads inside him.  Once he sent me a vid of him fucking his wife while my cum leaked out of his hole.  Sometimes I get a third guy to help work him over or take him to the bathhouses in FTL.  It’s totally hot hearing him call his wife while riding cock and tell her he’ll stop by the store for milk on his way home...

Nice arrangement! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My husband is not on here, but I can answer for him as a top.  He loves the challenge of getting a str8 guy to blow him, and every once in a while, get fucked by him.  He is very persuasive and physically aggressive.  I have only watched him overtake a str8 guy twice though.

I’m turned off by straight men actually. It’s like you want the ease of a straight life but the rewards of gay life. Plus most are too hard too hook up with, and just want their ego stroked because their wives won’t fuck them. I send them right on their way, back to their dirty snatches at home. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband is not on here, but I can answer for him as a top.  He loves the challenge of getting a str8 guy to blow him, and every once in a while, get fucked by him.  He is very persuasive and physically aggressive.  I have only watched him overtake a str8 guy twice though.

Was that at a bath house? He sounds like a Dominant ALPHA Male type. That's hot! I like those kinds of guys.