Cocksuckers-when did you realize you are a human fleshlight

i was just obsessed with dicks from the start and i always only saw myself in the bottom role, then online guys started telling me i'm just a hole. when i sucked my first cock it wasn't a guy that was into domination or anything, he barely talked with me at all but he used me like a fleshlight and that's when i knew for sure it wasn't just a feeling but it was true

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:29 AM, RandyCubby said:

I started cruising park restrooms shirtless when I was 14. I knew what I was. I was a human fleshlight long before fleshlights were invented. 

As a teenager, I also hung around public restrooms. My actions were always those of a hole for cock.

• Like 2

I really knew I was nothing more than a human flashlight when I started noticing lots of guys were fucking me and getting me to suck their cocks without ever asking for my phone number or email address or even my name. they would just use me and leave. at best they would use me whenever they spotted me in public. but I was not relevant enough to get a contact from and for the most part guys use me like an object

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I really knew I was nothing more than a human flashlight when I started noticing lots of guys were fucking me and getting me to suck their cocks without ever asking for my phone number or email address or even my name. they would just use me and leave. at best they would use me whenever they spotted me in public. but I was not relevant enough to get a contact from and for the most part guys use me like an object

but also realizing you didn't mind it?

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 1:48 AM, ThroatFag said:

As a teenager, I also hung around public restrooms. My actions were always those of a hole for cock.

omg public restrooms are where I really learned to be a cumhole and where I realised I am such a cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot (that's what I always used as my description in chatrooms and on bathroom walls) that I literally didn't care whose cocks I was sucking or who was fucking me up the ass.i just knew I wanted to be used by as many men as possible. it was hot knowing guys were coming to these public restrooms just to use some slutty faggots cumhole.straight guys, gay guys, bi, trans, married, single, young, old, attractive, unattractive, fat, skinny, whatever. Just a bunch of random guys cruising or making a quick stop in a public restroom looking for some dirty faggot willing to get on its knees and suck their cocks, no questions asked. they don't have to ask my name or tell me their names, they don't have to talk to me or pretend to respect me. they know what I am and I know what I am. a fucktoy.willing to suck anyones cock or let anyone fuck me bareback. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, faglory said:

but also realizing you didn't mind it?

I knew right away that I didn't mind being used and treated like an object.just a hot body with a set of holes for men to use and dump loads in.but then I started to realise I liked being called a slut and a faggot and how guys treated me like a cheap dirty whore. then I knew I loved how men see me as a dirty fucking worthless cumdumpster that exists to serve men and take loads.i love how any man that sees me knows I'm an easy fuck and that I get fucked by hundreds of anonymous strangers.a guy recently told me I can't be a human flashlight because I'm not human, I'm an object.i love how men tell me I'm trash

• Like 2

I realized it a year ago after numerous grindr hookups.  They'd all message from 10pm to midnight... all wanting their cocks sucked, sometimes wanting to fuck and breed me.  No names. No numbers.  Rarely a repeat. They'd zip up as soon as they pulled out. I was just a hole. Somewhere to dump their cum loads.  

On 7/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

omg public restrooms are where I really learned to be a cumhole and where I realised I am such a cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot (that's what I always used as my description in chatrooms and on bathroom walls) that I literally didn't care whose cocks I was sucking or who was fucking me up the ass.i just knew I wanted to be used by as many men as possible. it was hot knowing guys were coming to these public restrooms just to use some slutty faggots cumhole.straight guys, gay guys, bi, trans, married, single, young, old, attractive, unattractive, fat, skinny, whatever. Just a bunch of random guys cruising or making a quick stop in a public restroom looking for some dirty faggot willing to get on its knees and suck their cocks, no questions asked. they don't have to ask my name or tell me their names, they don't have to talk to me or pretend to respect me. they know what I am and I know what I am. a fucktoy.willing to suck anyones cock or let anyone fuck me bareback. 

A Man's name is none of my business. My whole life, I've always been unable to say no. So if someone told me to strip n suck him I'd obey, regardless if I wanted it or not. Those faggot ways were instinctual. Looking back, I can see the faggot in me trying to come out when puberty hit.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 6:41 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I knew right away that I didn't mind being used and treated like an object.just a hot body with a set of holes for men to use and dump loads in.but then I started to realise I liked being called a slut and a faggot and how guys treated me like a cheap dirty whore. then I knew I loved how men see me as a dirty fucking worthless cumdumpster that exists to serve men and take loads.i love how any man that sees me knows I'm an easy fuck and that I get fucked by hundreds of anonymous strangers.a guy recently told me I can't be a human flashlight because I'm not human, I'm an object.i love how men tell me I'm trash

i love that line & that attitude, really it's that way of not looking at as us equal as men or even humans is what frees the Men to really enjoy using us to the fullest

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I'm vers and SLUTTY, but there are times when I get into a headspace where I crave cock and cum, no matter age or race.  What matters is my mouth doing one of the things it does best, giving a wet, sloppy blowjob and getting a cummy reward and I won't stop with one cock, keep going until my jaws ache and/or my belly is full.  I've never been called a 'lousy cocksucker...I'm anm expert cocksucker and I've never sucked a lousy cock!'  Judge me if you want to but when your balls are slapping my chin, you'll change your tune!

• 6 months later...

This pig knew what it was the very instant it's first cock touched it's lips.   It was immediately and hopelessly addicted to having a hard cock fucking it's mouth with the hope of a load of thick, hot CUM spurting all over its tongue and into the back of its throat.  Like the others, this FAGGOT loves being used as if it's an inanimate object. Just a hot, wet hole for a man to fuck, breed and walk away from. The only words it wants to hear is slut, fag, pig, bitch, cocksucker and the like.  This pig loves performing community service at the local adult book store gloryholes. It loves when men walk in, take a piss, and then fuck its mouth through the glory hole; pumping their sweet semen into it's mouth and then walking out without ever saying a word. The best times are when the donor is in the bookstore less than 5 minutes.

When I look back I've always known im a cock sucking cum slurping piece of faggot fuckmeat. I'm an easy to arrange cumdump. But it really took off when I got 25. From that age on I hang around  at rest stops a lot looking around for truckers cocks to suck. I have sucked so many cock and swallowed so much cum at rest areas in that periode, and I still do. I was talking to a trucker one time who explained to me how it was for him to meet sluts like me. He was a straight truck driver. He told me that he couldn't do the job without faggots along the high ways. He told me he used hundreds of available cumdumpsters like me. Men need to cum almost every day, he said.  It was an eye opening conversation for me. It made me see how useful I was. Just walking around a rest area being an available cocksucking cumdump gives me a reason to live.