Has Your Dad, Step-Dad, Uncle, Cousin, or Big Brother ever Bred for a Long Period?

blktone67

On 11/10/2012 at 6:05 AM, Guest BgchaserATX said:

Both of my older brothers, one was 6 years older and one 8 years older, used my hole for cumdump. Started when I was 13, I had already had sex with several friends but never anal. My brother who was 6 years older was married but his wife was at the end of her first pregnancy and he was real horny. I convinced him to fuck me. He had a big 8" dick with a huge head. I had been using coke bottles and peroxide bottles for over a year on my hole so while I was loosened up, it still was a lot. I went to his house while his wife was on a two day trip with her family. He got naked, he was dripping precum like a river. He worked his big dick up into me then really started slamming my hole. I didn't even touch myself the whole time and still shot off twice. When he came, it was like someone had open up a fire hose in my hole. He fucked me 4 times that day.

Two years later, my brother who was 8 years older returned from the Navy. He found out about my other brother and me. (I kind of told him). So he started using my hole at least one a week. He had a nice 6 1/2" dick. He fucked me for about 3 years until he moved away.

I cum just reading it. Wish it continued to more stories. 

• 3 weeks later...