Has Your Dad, Step-Dad, Uncle, Cousin, or Big Brother ever Bred for a Long Period?

blktone67

My step-dad broke me in when I was 12. He basically had the birds and bees talk with me, and lied to me about finding out whether I was gay or straight by seeing if I would get aroused from me stroking his cock and sliding his cock in my ass. He would use butter for lube, fingering my hole and stretching it before he would slide his 9 inch cucumber thick cock slowly in me. I am thankful that he was very patient and gentle in the beginning because once I got used to it, he would skin smack pound the the hell out of me before busting. He would make me cum by stroking my cock while boning me, and it made me crave his bone since I was getting pleasure out of it as well. He boned me for about 10 years. After he passed away, I ended up becoming a total top because I couldn't find a top who would be able to bone me, stroke me at the same time, and make me explode all over my stomach and chest like him.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with family member for a long period of time?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

that is something i always fantasyed about. I wish i had big brother or cousin.. always wanted that..

however i did have a neighborhood friend who would spend the nite with me when i was younger and we would play dare and end up sucking each other. should i say i ended up sucking him more. but he never would cum we were both to young. that was when i was 9-12 and he ws 7-9 when we stop.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My brother started teaching me about fucking, getting fucked, sucking cock and eating cum when I was 12. He was almost 15. We continued until he was pushing 20 and went off to college. We still fuck around when we get to see each other; he lives several hundred miles from me now, and has a wife and kids, but I still take his cock when we get the chance.

• Upvote 3

I've never had any fantasy of my real brothers or dad sexually..but I will say I wouldn't hesitate it with my uncles or cousins..never did though..I was pretty sheltered as a kid..so no sex at all ,not even oral til I was 18 and out of high school.and went to my first club,which was a gay club..guys hit on me all the time..I never got fukd til I was 23..

• 3 months later...
Guest faggot hole

my dad has been breeding me for more than 10 years. Started even before i was in high school. my younger brother also bred me for about 3 years, but not any longer.

I was robbed ! I came along 9 years after my closest in age brother- so I never had any exposure to any action from my 2 brothers. And my Dad was an only child, my Mom had a brother but he never married, and lived 2 hours away, so I only saw him at key holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. ( and the fact he looked and sounded a lot like Tim Conway would have made any action too bizarre !! LOL) Even great cousins from the far sides of the tree were seen only at funerals, so I really never had any of the exposure some of you guys write about. And what really sucked was living in a small town - I couldn't get away with anything- and since it was a small town I was on the volunteer fire and first aid squad- so I had all these potential outlets and no one would show any interest, afraid the small town news would be reporting before the cum dried. Thankfully, as soon as I graduated high school I went off to NYC for college- in the 70's, and naive and horny had a lot of sex in so many great settings. I sort of wonder if boys today have that same experience- or if online hooking has killed much of the thrill of cruising under the boardwalk at 1a, or the thrill of the park hook up.

• Like 1

Guest pghdaddy

My brother was the first person to introduce me to sex. I was about 14 and he was 16. First he said he was going to show me how girls fuck. He started by fucking his cock between my closed legs and then he worked his was up to my ass. He shoved some vaseline into my hole and worked it around with his finger. If felt really great. I looked back and his cock was really hard and had some precum leaking from it. He told me to lay on my stomach and then I felt his cockhead being placed at my asshole. He very slowly started shoving his cock into me and I totally loved the feeling. There was no pain for me. Only pure pleasure. I wanted more and was so happy when he started going deeper into my anus. I told him how good it felt and he started really fucking my ass hard. I found myself forcing my ass up to get him deeper. It only took him 5 minutes before he said he was cumming in my hole just like it was a girls pussy. When he finished cumming, he pulled out and cum covered his cock. I was afraid to touch him but I knew from that time on, I would be wanting cock in my ass.

Everytime my parents went away, I would talk my brother into fucking me. I asked him to "cornhole" me. He came in my hole many times until he turned 18 and had a girlfriend. When he stopped fucking me, I found myself shoving small bottles, shovel handles and anything else I could find that felt like a cock deep inside of my rectum. I didn't have sex with another male again until I was 30 years old and I have been addicted to cock ever since. I will do anything and everything to have cock in my mouth and ass. Nothing is taboo for me including beastiality, watersports, fisting and anything you can imagine. I am a total slut for cock and cum.

Never with family unfortunately. Wish I had an older brother or cousin but it never happened with family. I always was the youngest in my class and graduated from high school when I was sixteen. I then went to teacher school. Had to travel to the big city up and down for a year before my father allowed me to move there and live in a house with 6 other students (mostly female). So when I got there at the age of 17 and discovered there was a cruising area (park) just around the corner I became a total fuck slut. Every night I went out and cruise the area until 03.00am or so. Took every cock I could get and got fucked or sucked cock multiple times every night. Guys cruising there were usually older. I was wearing skin tight jeans and showed a huge bulge and a firm ass. No problem getting attention as a 17 yo. They were after me like bees to honey. Just had to walk around for a few minutes before I scored.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest BgchaserATX

Both of my older brothers, one was 6 years older and one 8 years older, used my hole for cumdump. Started when I was 13, I had already had sex with several friends but never anal. My brother who was 6 years older was married but his wife was at the end of her first pregnancy and he was real horny. I convinced him to fuck me. He had a big 8" dick with a huge head. I had been using coke bottles and peroxide bottles for over a year on my hole so while I was loosened up, it still was a lot. I went to his house while his wife was on a two day trip with her family. He got naked, he was dripping precum like a river. He worked his big dick up into me then really started slamming my hole. I didn't even touch myself the whole time and still shot off twice. When he came, it was like someone had open up a fire hose in my hole. He fucked me 4 times that day.

Two years later, my brother who was 8 years older returned from the Navy. He found out about my other brother and me. (I kind of told him). So he started using my hole at least one a week. He had a nice 6 1/2" dick. He fucked me for about 3 years until he moved away.

• 3 months later...