Fear

Oldercumslut

Going to a blackout party for the first time in years.  Haven't done it since I left Atlanta.    I'm older and more than a few pounds heavier.   I've become a submissive Bottom also.   

The fear factor is growing the closer to the date of the party I get.   Driving 2 hours, hotel room and all that.  Then spending hours there getting ignored.    I'm still going, we will see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

@Oldercumslut - Why fear? Go in there like you own the place. Confidence is sexy, even if you have to pretend you’re confident. And you might end up convincing yourself.

Plus: “Blackout” = nobody’s going to be too damn picky. If a hand touches your ass, guide it straight to your hole. If your hand finds a cock, go to work on it like it’s the last cock in existence. Make him forget all those other fuckers.

I am an anti-Adonis - I’ve never been one of the “pretty” ones, and I’m about as “hott” as a fire hydrant. I know what league I’m in and what league I’m light-years out of… and I don’t care, because there’s nothing I can do about it. Instead, I strip myself buck naked aside from a cock ring and a smile, throw myself into the herd, and take what comes. Usually, something comes, in the form of a cock. Or two. Or twelve. You never know unless you try, but the first step is to take that fear and just say, “Fuck it, I’m goin’ in.”

If you’re the kind of guy who also says, “Hold my beer,” you can do that, too. Not my thing, but it seems to work for some people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest hodannyboi

I once had a choice between attending a private fundraiser with special guests Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity, or going to my first nude gay pool (sex) party that happened to be taking place in the same neighborhood my boss (a very conservative guy) lived in.

A depraved orgy full of self-loathing and narcissism wasn't my scene, so I dug deep and found the courage to go to the sex party.

1 hour ago, hodannyboi said:

I once had a choice between attending a private fundraiser with special guests Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity, or going to my first nude gay pool (sex) party that happened to be taking place in the same neighborhood my boss (a very conservative guy) lived in.

A depraved orgy full of self-loathing and narcissism wasn't my scene, so I dug deep and found the courage to go to the sex party.

Well played.

• 1 month later...

Just go for it!  A two hour drive isn’t that long, and definitely worth it if you get loaded!  And everything Eros says is right: it’s confidence and attitude that gets the cock, rather than age and looks.

I’m always envious of the guys who aren’t afraid to make the first move and go after what they’re looking for.  I tend to be rather timid, and wait to be approached... and sometimes that results in a long wait! A lot of younger, better-looking guys than me also fall into that category: you often see them standing there, largely ignored, looking rather lonely.  It’s those older, more average guys who walk round the place like they own it that get the best results!  

Anyway, have fun and tell us all about it when you get back!

• Upvote 1

Confidence and likeability are key. At one event, I helped a slim dude fuck a 300 pound bear standing.  I pressed against the bear so he remained in one place while the slim dude pounded his ass until he cummed.  The slim dude wanted an ass to fuck and the bear was happy to accommodate.  The bottom had prepared by stretching his hole and shot lube up his rectum so any top could enter easily. Be flexible and be prepared for almost anything.