Was this a double stealth?

Hotcumrod

This is my first time posting. I ussualy don't have good last load story but what happend this weekend was very much for me a realization that I was stealthed in 2 different ways. 

I'm a 38 year old dutch gay guy that has been poz for 13 years en undetectable for 10 years (so the stealth isn't there)

This weekend me and my husband where invited by some very close friend for a sex party with a guy that we had wanted to have sex with but just never happend. That guy has a long, thick and juice cock (yes, I'm a size queen and proud of it). So after all the introductions and cleaning tours we all got I our friends playroom to smoke and chill the new guy had already made it clear with his eyes that he wanted me and I clearly wanted him. 

So we started kissing each other I was licking his nipples all the way down to his hot cock that at that point was only semi hard but already impressive. So when I started sucking on his cock it became very hard. He said to me that he wanted to have sit on his dick and ride it because if he put me on my back or on my knees than he would start punch fucking me and he didn't want to that just yet because he was afraid of hurting me. So as I didn't know him that well I thought noting of it and started riding that big juice cock. So when after a couple of minutes he asked to stop for a little while because he wanted something to drink and relax I didn't think anything was wrong or had happend. 

A little while later I told my friend what happend and he only said that he doesn't get that same nice treatment from from his as he has known hem for a couple of years. So not thinking anytime about it anymore until a couple of ours later when my friend asked the guy if he has cum already he proudly says I have 3 times already (at this time I'm still not think he cum inside me) he gets a sneaky smile when he sees that I'm wondering where and when did he cum. He start to explain that for him the easiest way to cum is for guy to sit on his cock and ride it. He literally says that it only take about 3 to 4 stroke for him to cum and that he can cum whiteout any sound or extra movement. Yes, did is the exactly how he wanted to fuck me (stealth 1). He get that same sneaky smile on his face when he knows that realize that he came in my ass whiteout me noticing. At time I was a little disappointed that I didn't he had cum because love to see and feel my top cum inside me.

My realization that did was not a stealth cum but in fact a double stealth cum was when I realized (this happend just this morning) that he didn't want me to ride his cock because he was afraid of hurting me but that he knew that that way he would absolutely cum inside.

So you that al the disappointment I was feeling has know been replaced with pride because I now know that he wanted noting more than to have me walk around with his cum in my ass.

I would love to know what you think (for me it was one of the hottest cum I ever got) 

• Like 6