Daddy / Son Role Play

bottomingboy

On 4/8/2024 at 11:57 AM, hntnhole said:

When I kept that cumdump a few years ago, he always called me "Daddy" - still does, for that matter.  But I never called him merely "boy", which, to me, seems de-humanizing in some way.  I just called him by his name. Sometimes it would be a conjunction of two words, ending in "boy", but never just "boy". 

I didn't need to reinforce my power over him in that way.  

^^this^^

Words can be used to try and convey how we feel or think. Word's can also be used i a compensatory way, to try and create a feeling or support a notion/thought.  When it comes to my sexuality, i prefer the former over the latter. my sexuality is real, not something i play at.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:57 PM, hntnhole said:

When I kept that cumdump a few years ago, he always called me "Daddy" - still does, for that matter.  But I never called him merely "boy", which, to me, seems de-humanizing in some way.  I just called him by his name. Sometimes it would be a conjunction of two words, ending in "boy", but never just "boy". 

I didn't need to reinforce my power over him in that way.  

Not that I disagree - everyone's take on things is different - but for a lot of guys, "boy" is a term of endearment, not a power play, as is "Daddy". I called my biological father "Daddy" until he died in his 80's, but it was always a term of love and not about any sense of "power" over me. So I can certainly see "role play" that uses those terms that aren't about power at all - in fact, I know some "Daddy/boy" role relationships where it's the "boy" who is the top, who's probably got more "power" in their interactions than the "daddy".

That's not to negate your experience or to say it was "done wrong," at all. I'm not sure from your post whether you (and/or he) viewed this relationship in "role play" terms or not.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not sure from your post whether you (and/or he) viewed this relationship in "role play" terms or not.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify.

I used the word 'boy' in an affectionate way, usually preceded with another word - for instance, hotboy, hornyboy, goodboy, sweetboy, dirrrrrtyboy, fuckboy, etc.  

The relationship lasted around 3 years, he was/is naturally submissive - me, not so much.  It only ended because he couldn't leave the drugs alone*, and I finally had enough of all the associated bad behavior that comes right along with that mess.  That said, I still see him quite often, and we're good friends, but I don't fuck him anymore, since he's not "mine".  He comes over frequently, I go over there frequently. He still asks me about decisions he needs to make (i.e. financial, business), things like that - and we respect each other.  He's living with another man now (who I'm also good friends with), and that's fine with me.  I also call him by his name quite often.  Come to think of it, he almost never calls me by name though.

So, I don't view it as role play at all.  It's just who each of are naturally; hope that makes it more clear.  It's all good now.

*my life-partner and I never hung around with drug-guys; I didn't really have much knowledge of how radically that serious stuff affects/alters a guy's behavior, until one of my best buddies ruined his life completely, totally through drug addiction.  An occasional toke of weed here and there was about it.  When he passed though, so did the dope.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Upvote 1