Fresh meat?

ErosWired

On 3/11/2019 at 8:46 PM, ErosWired said:

Does the nodding in acknowledgment signal an end to the hooking up? Likewise the introducing/digit swapping? If I’ve particularly enjoyed a fuck it’s not uncommon for me to introduce myself by first name after the fact (always after the complete stranger has thoroughly violated me, mind you) - am I actually doing myself a disservice? I don’t know that I’ve yet to encounter anyone who’s fucked me out in the world, and it’s far more likely they’ll recognize me than I will them. I sometimes wonder, given the amount of anonymous ass I deliver, how often some guy sees me pass and thinks, I’ve had him, balls deep. The question is, and the fear is, is that guy’s thought then, “Need to tap that again” or “Been there, done that”, and how do you prevent it from being the latter beyond doing your best to be a phenomenal fuck?

Honestly you can't stop the tops that have the mentality of been their done that, or that  they only tap ass once. They go into hookups with that mentality and no matter how good that pussy or ass is they won't tap it again because it goes against their alpha male persona they have mentally cultivated. Frankly I view that mind set as immature and foolish because sooner or later they themselves will run out of bottoms to fuck. I doubt that your well has run dry. There are moments where there is a temporary dry period which I suspect it might be. Also random hookups are especially really flaky now

• 4 years later...

Another excellent topic and question from @ErosWired! How did this one get lost...last response from 2019?!!!

I did a search for "Fresh Meat" because this is ultimately the question I wanted answered. In today's vernacular we might also refer to this as "taming strange."

Should we set this up in the form of a POLL Question? Would that make it easier to "vote"?

Would you seek out a new or different partner even if you had a good, reliable partner available [for sex]?