Carrying loads up your ass!??

Footnotes

only had 5 full loads, inside, no leaking for about 8hours. but it was held in with a plug, and afterward we went to dinner (with it still in my hole keeping them up there) and then in the car he took it out and made me clean up the toy

• 3 years later...

Nothing too extreme with my limited experience.  But I have taken 3-4 loads in me several times.  Always stays in and I never let any leak out overnight and well into the next day. 

It is a major fetish of mine to take, hold, and absorb it in my ass! :wub:   Contrary to most of you guys who think it's hot having it leak out.

If I feel the urge to fart shortly afterward I just hold my ass higher so the air rises up and out and the good stuff settles deeper inside me.

I figure overnight is long enough for me to absorb a few loads because anytime air came out of me the next day it was just air. :)

I just make sure I'm cleaned out beforehand and not too much lube (spit and precum is great).  And NO GREASY LUBE! :concern:  It repels moisture and will interfere with absorption.

Anyone here like me loves to soak up all the jizz that's shot into them? :wub: 

• Upvote 1

I kept more than 15 loads in my hole on one of my hottest nights at the Steamworks years ago. There was some loss, of course, each time a guy felched or fucked my hole after the previous load. But I did my best to recover every drop of toxic cum by cleaning every man's cock after getting his load.

It is a major fetish of mine to take, hold, and absorb it in my ass! :wub:  

Anyone here like me loves to soak up all the jizz that's shot into them? :wub:

I love this! I feel the same way, I want to absorb every drop!

I would totally love to try taking (and holding) several loads from several guys.  10-20 loads maybe?  

But I should get a butt plug first as insurance so I don't lose any. :)

Edited by Shagularpus
  • Upvote 1

Took 8 loads as ass up cumhole at Bear Naked So Florida party in FTL. Held it for 36 hours and even added 3 more the next day. I was shitting just cum for two days. I love the unique smell of the ripe cum from my hole

• Upvote 3

I would totally love to try taking (and holding) several loads from several guys.  10-20 loads maybe?  

But I should get a butt plug first as insurance so I don't lose any. :)

I like how you think, I've always wanted to see how much cum I could get in my ass, then plug my hole.

• Upvote 1

While I certainly do enjoy someone cumming inside me I rarely deliberately keep it in for long. The few times I have fallen asleep after getting a load the next morning true need to pass it can be urgent and honesty the result is often unpleasant. With that said I find the *idea* much more erotic than the reality.

as long as i can, which is usually about 12 hours. I've had a couple of guys who loaded me and followed it with a piss chaser, longest I've held a guys piss was 8 hours, love it when a guy breeds me then pisses, especially without telling me he's going to do it. our bodies absorb most of the fluid from what we eat in the colon, so when a guy pisses in me and I hold it, my piss takes on his scent because I absorb it. really hot

• Upvote 3

The longest is about a whole day, or until I have a movement, whichever comes first.

The most I've held inside me at one time was 14 loads, keeping in mind that each previous load was merely just lube for the next guy until he "replaced" the lube himself. It was like one giant load filling my pussy repeatedly.

I have one Lover who introduced me to the "Yellow Load" (piss) and I love when he does that! The first few times it was always right after his first cum load but now he straight away pisses in me first a yellow load, which I can't hold in for very long. He says he does this to "sterilize" my pussy so his cum is the only one in me. He always proceeds to fuck and cum load me up a few more times before the night is over.

• Upvote 3

I usually keep a load until I have the next natural movement.

This can take up to 48 hours when I am cleaned out thoroughly and don't eat much.

Sometimes more loads are being added within that time.

When I got fucked very long and hard, and by very big cocks, the loads might leak out of my hole due to temoprary lack of sphincter control. I prefer to push them out in the beathroom then.

The most loads I ever took in a row was when I lost counting after 16 or 17 in a gang bang where I was the only bottom to a bunch of 12 or so tops.

Edited by fieldpussy
  • Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

Not really... I love to get loads, and love it to have it drip out of me while I am at the baths... Then maybe some more loads or I let it drip into my hand and use it as lubrication for my own dick to jerk off... But before I go home I will hit the showers and use my fingers to clean up... I am a bit of a hygenic health type and besides I'd like to stay negative so have no use for absorbtion... If anybody wants to suck it out of me he can, but haven't really had that happening yet.