Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

On 6/14/2024 at 11:38 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I've never done ATM, because I don't like the taste of lube and in case I'm not still 100% squeaky clean. 

Interestingly though, recently I've encountered a few guys who seem to have enjoyed eating me out before/during a fuck. In spite of being an older guy, my arse seems to still attract its fair share of compliments. Originally I wasn't keen on being eaten out once lubed up, but now it's all good, as long as guys don't do it after they've loaded me. I like to keep as much as possible inside, to absorb into my system. 

A good btm always keeps his tops sperm in his hole as long as possible.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I don't think there's anything lower and more degrading than ATM... so I do it. 😉 I guess it's as low as I'M willing to go. And my ass is clean if I'm getting pounded, so it's not an issue. I love hearing guys in a group say stuff like, "Look at her. She's a fucking pig! She is putting it in her mouth after it's been up her asshole. She is literally the biggest slut I have ever seen."

• Like 1

I just love Ass-to-mouth when I’m breeding a dude. It’s an extra treat to taste the sperm from the previous tops before penetrating him with my cock. After I nut, I love going back to his ass, lick some of the cum mix and feed the bottom as we French kiss and relax after a hard and intense fuck…usually get hard immediately and can go multiple rounds until my balls are empty. 

• Piggy 1

I only clean off a top cock only if my ass is CLEAN well! Otherwise I will avoid it.

But I do enjoy sucking a top cock after it been in my ass. I love to show my enthusiasm of him enjoying my hole and the way he fucks. And how importantly his cock feels in me and his masculinity. 

I love ATM but I always prepare well.

I started when I started barebacking with poz guys way back. First time I was being fucked bb by a mate who wasn’t on meds, I was still neg and he was well hung, I just sucked him everytime to pulled out. Mate loved me being more sleazy and soon shot his load in me. I obviously then sucked him again as I was so horned after taking his toxic load. 
After that I just always have, sometimes spit it out and either push it up my ass or use it as lube on the next bottom

• Piggy 1