setting up a gangbang cumdump for myself?

studpony

could anyone share advice on setting up a ganGbang for myself as cumdump. I see many on BBRT using hotel rooms. I used to work at a hotel, I know I would be worried about hotel staff interupting the party. do they really let 20 guys come through, no questions asked? best regards. 

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Depends on the hotel.  If it's something like a motel 6, probably wont have to worry about it.  If it's the Ritz Carlton, or any other hotel where the guys have to enter through the main lobby and walk past the person at the check in desk, that could pose problems.

Find a hotel with outside door access, easy to get to, and easy to park at.

I have done this many times, breedmeinvegas is correct about “depends on the hotel.”  It also depends on the city.  I love hosting in big airport hotels in big cities because people are coming and going all night. Smaller motel types can be fun as well in the right neighborhoods.  Also, most gang bangs are a little more come-n-go, guys show up and fuck a while and leave, so 20 guys in a room, u can manage it.  My record at one of my events was 33 loads in 4 hours.  A few good rules, don’t let the room door slam, keep tv or music low as not to be too loud, but loud enough to cover the sex noises, if possible have a friend or guy that wants to watch manage the door, lock up your valuables, make sure a head of time there is reasonable parking and ALWAYS call and make sure the hotel does not have a key card access elevator - that will end your party before it begins. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@Guygonebad - What’s your secret to getting those kinds of numbers to actually show up for a gangbang? The conventional wisdom is that only about 1/4 of the guys who say they’re going to participate actually do.

To the OP - I echo the suggestion that you look for a hotel with room doors that open to the outside. That’s my first criterion in selecting a hotel for breeding. Unfortunately, these seem to be fewer in number than enclosed hotels, so you may have to hunt around. Also, don’t shy away from budget motels. Don’t pick a run-down roach motel, but you can get a reasonably cheap room that’s halfway decent in the two-star range.

Edited by ErosWired

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@Guygonebad - What’s your secret to getting those kinds of numbers to actually show up for a gangbang? The conventional wisdom is that only about 1/4 of the guys who say they’re going to participate actually do.

To the OP - I echo the suggestion that you look for a hotel with room doors that open to the outside. That’s my first criterion in selecting a hotel for breeding. Unfortunately, these seem to be fewer in number than enclosed hotels, so you may have to hunt around. Also, don’t shy away from budget motels. Don’t pick a run-down roach motel, but you can get a reasonably cheap room that’s halfway decent in the two-star range.

Regarding numbers, high load counts ... absolutely agree with u that the u get 50% more that flake.  To get high load counts, a few things I’ve learned. First I’ve had two parties I still remember, the 32 load one and a 23 load one in Mexico City, all the rest are much smaller load counts.

first thing is I found is to be in a large city, LA, Mexico City, Chicago, etc.  u get lots of guys interested yet still only a certain number show up, law of large numbers. Second plan the time right, either after work or later at night.  It can take 4 to 5 hours to get the loads.. don’t get discouraged. Make it easy for the tops, easy access motel , free parking, minimal security. When Uber/Lyft drivers stop by to drop a quick load, u got the right location!! HaHa! Finally, put up multiple invites; I use bbrt, scruff, a4a to name 3.  It all takes some planning and effort, but I’ve had a lot of fun being my cum dump self!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I think his secret weapon is his amazing beefy ass!!  :)  Hate to be shallow, but that would draw me in to sign up and SHOW up.  The ass along with the sneaks is a hot slutty "jock" look, which will draw all types!!!  I don't have the patience to set something like that up, so when I wanna pig out like that I go to the sex club and stay busy for a couple hours.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I think his secret weapon is his amazing beefy ass!!  :)  Hate to be shallow, but that would draw me in to sign up and SHOW up.  The ass along with the sneaks is a hot slutty "jock" look, which will draw all types!!!  I don't have the patience to set something like that up, so when I wanna pig out like that I go to the sex club and stay busy for a couple hours.

Haha.. thanks for the cool comments!!! But with your body and ass I’m sure u stay busy for days!! I have to work harder at it...also so many bottoms for tops to choose.  I’m happy to work for it and give my tops pleasure!

Guest GoneFishing
22 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I have done this many times, breedmeinvegas is correct about “depends on the hotel.”  It also depends on the city.  I love hosting in big airport hotels in big cities because people are coming and going all night. Smaller motel types can be fun as well in the right neighborhoods.  Also, most gang bangs are a little more come-n-go, guys show up and fuck a while and leave, so 20 guys in a room, u can manage it.  My record at one of my events was 33 loads in 4 hours.  A few good rules, don’t let the room door slam, keep tv or music low as not to be too loud, but loud enough to cover the sex noises, if possible have a friend or guy that wants to watch manage the door, lock up your valuables, make sure a head of time there is reasonable parking and ALWAYS call and make sure the hotel does not have a key card access elevator - that will end your party before it begins. 

And why haven’t I ever been invited to these Soirées?

Just now, Chargedup said:

And why haven’t I ever been invited to these Soirées?

Haha...last one was in LA last December And I make sure I’m the only cum dump! May u forgive me and u will always receive a future invite when in LA! Always luv ur cock in my ass!

Guest Memphian
On 3/30/2019 at 4:01 PM, studpony said:

could anyone share advice on setting up a ganGbang for myself as cumdump. I see many on BBRT using hotel rooms. I used to work at a hotel, I know I would be worried about hotel staff interupting the party. do they really let 20 guys come through, no questions asked? best regards. 

Good advice in this thread as well:

My bf and I have a close group of friends that we can always rely on, they also bring their partners and friends so when we organize a gang fuck we usually can gather a nice amount of guys in a shot time notice 

• Like 1