Being Ready for Bottoming/Anal Sex...

Read1

On 4/7/2019 at 10:18 PM, drscorpio said:

I think it would help you stay clean just as much. 

But I find the other ingredients in Pure seem to increase my natural lubrication. I couldn't take a cock that was anything less than fully lubed before. Now I don't have trouble with spit only or even almost dry. 

+1

I take Metamucil or a generic daily.  It makes cleanup much easier -- sometimes no cleaning required, aka. impromptu sex!  And  stuff like this is good for the body (colon cancer, avoiding constipation & diarrhea, aka. being regular,  possibly lower cholesterol, etc.)

Fiber is your friend.  I learned this from a 100% btm buddy (b/c I'm vers and really didn't pay attention during Bottoming 101 class, LOL!)

Everyone's body is different.  Douching did not help my butt, and there's several doctors who don't recommend douching regularly despite some bottoms who say they douche regularly,  ... hmmm.   Fiber doesn't seem to have the medical concerns that douching does.

as a fulltime bareback fucktoy, bathhouse cumdumpster, online pump n dump trash and t-girl whore i am always ready to get fucked. i have a little clean out session and lube my pussy before i go anywhere so if anybody wants to fuck me im ready to take their load. anytime, anywhere they want with no mess. im all about being as easy to fuck as possible

Lots of Metamucil. Work your way up but I take a lot more than the recommended amount now and am super regular and it all comes right out.

i always prepare well before a hookup but those times I’ve been surprised by hooking up I’ve got like an 85% clean success rate. Lol 

• Upvote 1