I have been contemplating going to the Steam Works in Berkeley.  I currently travel down to the WaterGarden, in San Jose, when I want to go to a Bathhouse.  I live in the South San Francisco/ San Bruno area

I am wondering if its worth the trip across the bay? I am a creature of habit, and get stuck in routines that are comfortable to me. Is the SteamWorks worth the trip across the bay?

10 hours ago, PozTemptation said:

I have been contemplating going to the Steam Works in Berkeley.  I currently travel down to the WaterGarden, in San Jose, when I want to go to a Bathhouse.  I live in the South San Francisco/ San Bruno area

I am wondering if its worth the trip across the bay? I am a creature of habit, and get stuck in routines that are comfortable to me. Is the SteamWorks worth the trip across the bay?

Hi PozTemptation

guess you need to reevaluate your habits...

xx

Carsten

ps: getting poz anon loads is another strategy though

I've been to both Water Garden and SteamWorks Berkeley and I prefer SW. Though it's been several years since I've been to either. 

i was more of a popsex/442 type of bttm. 

from what i hear , SW has little rooms to rent? so where would you take dick if you didnt have a room??? anyone

re: steamworks. I would check the website of any steamworks you are thinking of visiting. maybe this was a fluke but when I was looking at the one in seattle a  year and a half ago, they had neither a jacuzzi or a steam room.  I thought that odd.

Are these places cd friendly? I'm a passable crossdresser & want to go to steamworks but only as a crossdresser... is this accepted/common? I've attached a side by side pic of me as well. Anyone wanting to contact me is free to do so. Thanx for anyone who answers my question

photostudio_1554537416557.jpg

• Like 1