I must be doing something wrong...Need your help!

TxCowboyCub

Okay, here is the scoop. I have my profiles on several different sites (barebackrt.com/ adam4adam.com/NastyKinkPigs.com/grindr/growlr/scruff) No one is remotely interested in doing anything, chatting, fucking, nothing period.  I even posted an ad on 2 different sites for having fun on my birthday...I am spending it alone. ..No one , not 1 person responded. My ego is becoming shattered here as well as my pride of being a gay man, I am becoming depressed and about to pull and delete all profiles.  I have the same exact profile on each site. Can someone clue me in as to I am doing wrong,? Am I just an ugly / monster/ ogre/ old man/ unattractive/ too honest ? Somebody please tell me what the fuck is up with that!  I am truly starting to  take it personally and it hurts honestly.

Please give me your constructive criticism or advice. I have gone as much as 3 or even 4 months without being with someone for a hook-up .  And a date? try 4 years.  HELP!

U look attractive from what i can see. Ur profile sounds like someone i would respond to. Of course ur far away. I have been frustrated at times on these sites too so dont let it get to u. I actually met a guy off here just at the time i was thinking of deleting all my profiles. So stay strong and its most likely not u if they havent even met u. 

Quickly checked your a4a profile and that looks fine. Good photos, clear statement re: what your after. I'm a bottom but if you were in my area and approached me I'd be tempted to try breeding you. Only possible negative  is some people will be put off by you saying you like pnp. That said if pnp is essential for you keep it in there.

You mentioned posting ads. In my experience these can be a crapshoot. Many times I'll spend days posting ads trying to set something up only to get nothing.

As intimidating as it can be I find being proactive is key. Do a search for profiles and send a message (not an oink/wave, lots of guys ignore those) to a bunch you like saying you're interested. Don't just focus on one guy. If they don't respond, move on.

Most important is to try not to take rejection personally. Taking myself as an example last month i was in a hotel and messaged tens of guys to set up a quick session. Most never responded, 1 gave a hard no, a few talked a good game and flaked. All that said I did get 2 to come over and breed me propper and am hopefully doing more with them in future. Point is even though most of my attempts failed, by casting a wide net I eventually caught a few loads.

All that said remember that online dating is hard. 90% of the time you're going to be dealing with rejection. Since it's not face to face people are more likely to overlook you, make snap judgements or be an asshole. For every party add that got 10 or more responses in an hour I guarantee there were dozens more that either had no responses, a bunch of flakes or were canceled last minute. It can be demoralising. If it's giving you nothing but grief step away from online and try other things (bars, saunas, lgbt events). It might be what you need.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Online seems more and more like a video game -- everyone plays, but no one actually wants to meet or fuck. I've posted sex party ads on BBRT and will have 20-60 men ask to be invited - -then 1 or 2 show up. A midweek ad seems to do better than weekend (too many options perhaps?) I've also tried A4A as I love black men -- but after 2 years of zero connects, I gave up and moved on. BBRT used to equate to fast, willing sex partners, but not so much any more -- I think old fashion going out to clubs, sex clubs, etc., and connecting with pals and friends of pals always leads to much more sex. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Get your raw butt to a nearby Cumunion event or a bathhouse for immediate skin-in-sex. You’ll feel a helluva better when guys engage in raw play faster than from BBRT or any phone apps. Good luck!

• Like 2

Its the way it is now. Nobody is cruising for sex anymore. There's no NSA classified ads that are active anymore, so everything else is gay sex apps!....That you have to pay for! Fuck that lmao! I don't pay for cock. Much less gay cock. I need masculine cock! Masculine cock comes to me! Like it did last weekend! 

You could try good ol fashioned adult theaters and adult arcades, but femmebottoms who get scoped out by tops aren't cruising for cock anymore. Straightmascs aren't cruising to get their cocks sucked anymore. All that's left are versatiles and wannabes! There'd be more lurkers than anything at theaters/booths. But...then again you never know so go and see if you can score anything! If there's gloryholes and its a busy night then you might in luck. 

If you see an obvious cocksucker that's prettyboi cute and isn't CD'ing but definitely wearing obvious tight clothing and has an ass to show for it....call it a night lol. I've ruined bottoms cruises by stealing the top they were hoping for haha. Then again, he chose me the second he walked into the theater room and stared at me soooo. Yeah...either way... be aware of the  bottom femme-sluts if you see any! We know what mascs like and we suck hella good dick! Plus we're smooth all over so any masc who eats our asses will be able to slide his tongue all over without getting public hair in his mouth lol. 

19 hours ago, Read1 said:

Get your raw butt to a nearby Cumunion event or a bathhouse for immediate skin-in-sex. You’ll feel a helluva better when guys engage in raw play faster than from BBRT or any phone apps. Good luck!

I agree! Sex parties, sex clubs and resorts, sex events like  Pig Week; those are the best resources for the level of sex guys like us need. I never leave any of those disappointed; my cock is spent and my hole is wrecked from the breedings and fisting so that cum is running down my legs and my hole can't tighten to hole it in.

I think most guys these days use apps/websites to be entertained and not to hook-up. Maybe you score easily if you are a new visitor to a city or if you are one of the outliers (total top or super sexy bottom/versatile). Side note: I am also starting to think most verse guys are really just closet bottoms who don't want to be called bottoms because let's face it, bottoms are a dime a dozen.

I just spent a few days in Berlin. Had a decent amount of messages online but when I went out to the bar, I got dicked DOWN. In fact I gave one of the employees at one of the bars my number. He called me the very next morning before 8 AM saying he was in the neighborhood. Fifteen minutes later I was getting plowed and loaded in my hotel room. So yeah, you can sit online and hope a fish bites your hook or you can go where there is a barrel of fish and enjoy as many as you can.

One more thing, I have had good success at getting other visitors to a city to meet me at a bar and we hook up there. I do think that's kind of odd but I think it's all about leaving options open. If we don't like each other, then we've got plenty of other choices at the bar.