a couple loads

I was horny and tired of not getting any from my guy so I went online to hook up. Talked to a muscular older guy who wanted to meet up, but neither of us could host so we agreed to meet at a video store. After waiting around there for a while and not seeing him I decided to try one of the guys there. In comes a sexy latino jock type, so I walk into a booth and leave the door cracked open. A few seconds later he comes into the room. He pulled out his cock, and it was a beautiful 8 inches uncut and already rock hard. I grabbed it and started to jerk on it. After a few seconds he turned me around and was pushing into my hole. I wasn't lubed up yet, but he slid right in, the first couple inches going in with no problem, but then it started to hurt, but instead of me pulling away I spread my legs and my cock just got harder. Once he had his cock all the way in, he started thrusting his entire cock all the way. I could feel it sliding in his foreskin and it almost made me shoot. After a couple minutes I feel him slow his pace and then feel heat inside me and Im taking his load. He zips up and leaves.

After a couple minutes I head out of the booth and walk around a bit, and the guy I talked to online is there. We head into another booth, he pulls my pants down and bends me over. He shoves his cock deep in my hole in one thrust and since I have just taken a good load its lubed up enough to go with no problem. After a few minutes I had a hard time standing taking his pounding, so he grabbed the chair and had me get up on it, all without pulling out. He had me bend over and stick my ass out so he could really watch his cock sliding in my hole, running his hands up and down my sweaty back. Soon after he thrust his cock all the way in and I could feel it throbbing while he slowly fucked his cum in my hole. When he pulled out I could feel some cum run down my leg. He opened the door and walked out. I wiped up and left to go back home, my cock hard all the way home, still sweaty from getting pounded.