POZer Psychiatrist

Guest feetexperience

Guest feetexperience

Im psychiatrist, my colleagues know I like to handle complex casses so they throw them to me the moment they have the opportunity.

Last year one of my pediatric psych. colleagues sent me a new young adult patient who just turned 18. He entered into the psych. circuit just because had the misfortune of a possesive mother unable to accept his homosexuality, etc (long story).

His previous psych did put him on stimulants and antipsycotics, a mix that on him didnt do anything more than skyrocket his libido and advance the symptoms of an underlying bipolar disorder. The first sesion he came open and told me he was getting turned on by "almost everyting" recently and that such thing got him scared, I did stop thim from taking stimulants and changed his oral 4mg/day Risperdal (antipsychotic) for the injectable version, Risperdal Consta, 50mg injection each 25 days to increase his sedation and stabilize him.

He came after two weeks for the second session and, as expected, he was quite sedated, with his executive functions reduced to the bare minimum. On that context he did speak openly about the damage his mother did (and does) him by repressing his personality, etc (she even sent him to a gay-conversion camp two years before) and, this time, did talk broadly about those "almost everything" things that were turning him on all the time before I changed his medication.

Two things came up after a lot of talking: castration and raw sex/getting pozed.

Long story short I did not prescribed him a second injection of the Risperdal Consta and told him, instead, to come back in 10 days, just before the medication starts to wear out from his system to further discuss.

Third session: long story short, back on Risperdal oral, only 1mg/day, I couldnt wait for the moment of having him awake 😋.

Fourth session: his sexual impulses increase due to the decrease of the antipsychotic dosage, I prescribed him a testosterone blocker (Androcur), 25mg/day and tappered down his Risperdal to 0.5/day. Interestingly, playing by the book, that is what the guy actually needed. On the other hand I unveiled him Im gay and my status and told him about the downside... suggested him to get into PrEP but he didnt want to because his mother would notice from the bills, etc.

Fifth session, 20 days after: He comes up still with the effects of having been on antipsychotics heavily for a while but in very good mood asking me to continue with the testosterone blocker, after a while talking he opens up and we start talking about Grindr, saunas, etc

SECOND PART SOON, COMMENTS WELCOME

Edited by feetexperience