Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

11 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Also, I realise that having been offline for almost 3 months, this story has been left on the shelf, with Charlie in mid examination ... Kind of me I guess to allow him all that extra time to keep hold onto his precious Golden locks 😈 ... 👦

With that in mind, if you wish for this story to continue, show your eagerness with an 'upvote' or 'like', so I know if it is worth carrying on or not.

For now, I am off to bed to sleep. Goodnight my fellow dirTy BZ fuckers! 😛 

Formerly known as DaddysHand 😴

Like your new name. Very apt given your story, maybe you have first hand knowledge.

Glad you were able to get "that word" in without sarah palin sticking her nose in.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TTFN said:

Like your new name. Very apt given your story, maybe you have first hand knowledge.

Glad you were able to get "that word" in without sarah palin sticking her nose in.

Thanks for the chuckle @TTFN, re; 'S.Palin sticking her nose in'. That did make me laugh 😛 

I was going to show my appreciation with a p☢️sitive vote, but used my small allowance for the day.

• Like 1

Now that you're back, my darkest desires are bubbling to the surface. Would you honor me by letting me be a loving host to your AIDS babies. I truly believe that your noxious cum would forever mark me as S6AT6A6N's own.

I.serve.jpg.97affae8558e4c22197cfe87faa776e7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:31 AM, S6AT6A6N said:

Also, I realise that having been offline for almost 3 months, this story has been left on the shelf, with Charlie in mid examination ... Kind of me I guess to allow him all that extra time to keep hold onto his precious Golden locks 😈 ... 👦

With that in mind, if you wish for this story to continue, show your eagerness with an 'upvote' or 'like', so I know if it is worth carrying on or not.

For now, I am off to bed to sleep. Goodnight my fellow dirTy BZ fuckers! 😛 

Formerly known as DaddysHand 😴

SO, '13' people seem to want this story to continue. 13, unlucky for some, lucky for Charlie 🐷 ... And potentially also lucky for his foolish boyfriend Richard 🐺🌕

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

SO, '13' people seem to want this story to continue. 13, unlucky for some, lucky for Charlie 🐷 ... And potentially also lucky for his foolish boyfriend Richard 🐺🌕

Ahhhhh lucky 13

As it has been almost 3 months since I published the most recent chapter, here are some EXCERPTS from the last 3 chapters (Parts 34 through to 36), where 3 new characters have just come into the story; Friedrich, Igor, and their Doctor; Doctor Stanis! 💀

EXCERPT from Part 34;

... I was awoken to a vehicle driving in. I looked out of my window, and watched this black van with blacked out windows park up. And out from the drivers side came a figure in an all white uniform. He went to the back of the van with Usher and Sir joining him. They all seemed to be quite a while back there and I couldn't see everything that was happening. Then this all in white uniform figure was directing his hand gestures towards the main front door to the mansion, and in to my view came Sir & Usher pushing these two very weak and frail looking men in wheelchairs. They were wearing hospital gowns, just like I saw in my dreams. And now I know why I was unable to make out their facial features in my dreams, well, firstly they were quite a long way off, plus, they were also wearing oxygen masks.

- So you must be Charlie!

I looked up and got a fright. This stranger who just walked into my room was very much sinister looking. He really did unnerve me. He was the man from downstairs in the all white uniform. He was wearing white trousers, and a white jacket, with white shirt, black tie, and white shoes. His hair was thin, jet black, and brushed back. His eyes were a very dark brown that they almost looked black, and there seemed to be no life behind them. His face was a pale white, with his cheeks sunken in. He really was frightening me. I froze, and was unable to respond.

- I am Doctor Stanis, and am here to sort out what I have been told is a Gono infection, and, give you an examination. I'd like you to sit on the edge of your bed for me so I can take a look.

EXCERPT from Part 35;

Either side to the entrance to the 'Medical Chamber' were the two very sick and frail looking men that had just arrived, wearing their hospital gowns, ID around their wrists, oxygen masks, whilst sitting in their wheelchairs. One of them looked to have unusual eyes. He didn't seem to be focusing. 

- Bring him in will you please Larry, and place him on the central steel examination table. Then wheel in my two patients, and place them in a corner each. Not the back wall, the door wall. Then leave.

- At your service, Doctor.

I had for the first time heard Sir's name!

EXCERPT from Part 36;

He placed his hands on my distended abdomen, and just stared at me, looking deeply into my eyes, boring into my soul.

- It is soon time for your Master's virulent DNA to be drained from your cunt. And time also, for you to receive some brand new DNA. Speaking of which, how rude of me. I haven't introduced you to our two new guests. Charlie, this is Friedrich. He has several strains of HIV, one that is completely med resistant, and two strains of Hep C, hence his yellow appearance. He has AIDS!

Friedrich had a nice thick bushy mustache which had always been a huge turn on for me. And then he looked over to the other guy, whose eyes looked odd.

- And this is Igor. You may have noticed Igor's eyes are not what they are supposed to be. He has late stage syphilis, and is now almost blind. He too has multiple strains of HIV, which have also progressed to AIDS! Between these two 'sick fucks', they have a combined viral load of 71 million. They are EXCEPTIONALLY infectious! 

He took the two syringes of blood, that had just come from the two dying German studs, and injected it into a saline bag, hanging on an IV pole, again, to the side of the central examination table. My cannula was opened, in went the tubing from the saline bag, IV tubing clamp opened, and now, slowly in came my bag of very special fluids.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Part 37 and M☢️RE coming up ~ Charlie, the Demon obsessed boy's adventures continue .... 👺🐺💉☢️💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 37;

Having spent several minutes running his fingers through my Golden pride and joy, Doctor Stanis left me and went to check on the machine that was testing my blood. Immediately prior to giving me my Gono shot in my room, he also took some of my blood for testing. He once again addressed the central 'Medical Chamber' computer;

- NATAS, commence 'Hypno'- Commencing Hypno.

The Doctor came back over to where I lay, paralysed, and locked down. He again picked up the hair clippers, switched them on, AND ....

.... He began to shave off my beautiful thick curly Golden locks of hair. A physical feature that I strongly felt glued my identity together. Although still feeling detached, my deep inner subconscious was crying at the old Charlie slipping away, as I was being shaped into a new entity. I could very much sense each lock of hair hitting the ground as I watched Friedrich & Igor's heavily tainted blood directly, yet slowly, enter my bloodstream from the IV bag. I was beginning to be able to feel my body again on some levels, and I could now feel my arm burning up as my body very quickly realised that what was entering me was nasTy t☢️xic filth, and I was now completely defenseless to do anything about it.

As my current identity of curls fell to the floor the computer NATAS fired up 'Hypno', and suddenly the ceiling and all four walls lit up as screen projectors, and a constant stream of images flashed up in very quick non stop succession, dominating the entire chamber. I was now being very cleverly hypnotized with these strong images, along with sounds of deep, hard, and dark underground tribal beats which seemed to find a way to be in synch with my heartbeat. The constant strong striking images that were repeating in no particular order, were of nasTy 🐷 PiG-faGGot 💦 SEX;

Cum facials, cum swallowing, deep-throating, gagging, glory-holes, fisting, punch fisting, pissing on and in, armpit licking, body rubbing, plenty of Cock-sucking & Cum squirting onto eager tongues, being pinned down during animalistic fucking, blood and meth slamming. Fucking until completion with ZERO pulling out, including multiple scenes of conversion orgies, intense Bondage and electro play, and much MUCH more.

Images of Bio-hazard and many varying symbols representing EVIL and depravity along with the above were also making their way deep into my subconscious. All this with a whole array of Men ranging from twinks, bears, wasting studs, daddies, skinny, all either nude, in leather, rubber, or official uniforms. In essence, I was being brainwashed to fully accept what it means to be a nasTy PiG-faGGot cum-dump!! The only image that wasn't shown was, the redundant condom! Nothing would be coming in between becoming infecTed! ☢️💀

After what seemed like an eternity the electric hair clippers powered off, and were placed onto one of the nearby stainless steel tables. My hair was GONE! ✂️😢

In one swift motion the Doctor put the hair clippers down only to pick up a plastic dental cheek retractor which in a very short moment was in my mouth, keeping it forced open. To the opposite side of my toxic IV drip was a small steel bucket hanging on another IV pole with my Master's oily, Deep-Green pungent smelling, toxic demon DNA. A catheter that was attached to the bottom of the bucket was promptly put in my mouth towards the back of my tongue, a clip was released which allowed my Master's rotten demon cum to re-enter me, this time at a much slower rate, and this time down my throat. Not all of it went down my throat immediately, slowly building up in volume inside of my mouth until after several minutes it was overflowing down over my chin, then onto my chest and abs. 👹🐐💦💦💦

I was being heavily contaminated with dirTy rotten filTh; Inside & Out! 

The Doctor attended to Friedrich & Igor, now that their blood bags were full. With his back to me I watched his fins flare out longer, with his skin turning a dark brown colour with a scaly appearance. He turned around holding the blood bags, and with my own eyes I saw that he had now transformed from head to toe as a fully fledged demon-lizard. 👹🦎 The highly t☢️xic blood bags went into storage, and he then approached me, standing in between my spread wide restrained legs and flopped out cunt.

- Well well well, look at you with your hair all gone. Bit by bit your innocence deserts you Charlie. I have been watching you for years, knowing of your deep dark dirTy secret of your strong desire to become p☣️z. You should always be careful of what you wish for, because, I am going to make sure you get what you crave, and a whole lot more!

Despite his new demonic appearance, my gaze was diverted to his bulge. He was still wearing his white trousers, yet where his Dick would be was a trouser ripping bulge from underneath the white fabric at such a tight force that silver spikes were poking through. What on earth were they? I was about to find out. 

- Aaaaahhhh, I see you are eager for your examination to continue, Charlie. 

He took his trousers off to reveal his dark brown scaly legs, and a very unusual Dick between them. He wasn't nearly as big as my Master's thick slippery EEL Dick. He was about quarter of the girth, and half the length (so half way down his thigh). It was also jet black, but was a dull black, and it was solid like wood, not slippery like my Master's. And those silver spikes? They ran down his entire shaft in a spiral pattern from tip to base. I thought, that is no way going inside me, he would rip me to shreds!

He took my flopped out cunt, and FFisted it back inside, then, placed the tip of his spiked demon death-shaft at my gaping swollen cunt lips. I knew what was about to come, and it was going to be super painful! I took my focus away from him, or whatever the hell he was, and let myself fall deeper into a hypnotic trance, focusing in on the nasTy piGGy SEX images, and their corresponding deep hard sounds of dark underground tribal beats.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

PREQUEL to Part 38;

And with one HARD FIRM stroke he plunged in as deep as possible, with those silver spikes dragging on my inner cunt flesh as he slid INSIDE, taking exactly what he wanted.

Without any hesitation he commenced to demon fuck me at a very strong fast powerful rate. The pain was too much for me to bear, but, I had no choice but to enjoy it. To cope I began to alternate my visual 'focus' between the strong flashing images, and the heavily tainted blood running down the IV tube and into my veins, with my inner self in perfect harmony with the tribal beats. 💞🎶 

However, I was unable to distract myself from the increasing pain, yet somehow something inside of me was able to begin to allow myself let go and embrace my real inner pig, and ACCEPT all that was now being GIVEN to me! 🐷💀 

Should Charlie now really allow himself to be completely degraded and used like some piece of worthless faGGot-fuck-meat, and accept every fibre of his human flesh, and soul to be corrupted beyond no return ~ Or, demand to be let go, and leave?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Part 38;

With an immobilized mouth, no demand to leave this journey of destiny would ever see the light of day. Even though whatever this Demon Doctor had injected me with was now wearing off, I after several minutes of him fucking me suddenly felt the pain from the silver spikes alleviate. What had he done? He saw the confused look on my face, and completely withdrew his Demon-Dick with his lizard face smirking at me as he was now showing off his still fully erect spike-less Dick, waving it in front of me. The spikes had disappeared! And then, he flared them to the the length that they were when he initially entered my cunt. And THEN ...

.... he flared them again so their length extended out even longer. He was taking great joy in showing me he could make the spikes disappear, and change their length to however he desired to at any given time. Again, the spikes retracted, completely disappearing. He walked away, fetching another one of the steel buckets full of my Master's oily demon filth, hung it on the IV pole, and inserted it into my mouth, un-clipping the catheter so I now had two loads of rotten stench going down my throat, and filling my mouth. Now DOUBLE the amount to FILL me up, and double the amount to overflow over my chin and onto my body. 💦💦👅💦💦💦

He slid inside me again, recommencing his Demon-lizard fucking. Here I was, mouth forced open by retractor, being slowly filled with my Master's oily stench Beast-filth, Igor & Friedrich's heavily HIV, Hep C, and Syphilis tainted blood entering direct into my blood stream, my thick Golden curly locks of hair having been completely shaved off, my wrists and ankles restrained with my legs spread wide, with this evil Doctor fucking me amidst the nasTy SEX images, and the sounds of the tribal beats. He had me how I was now meant to be; 

Completely submissive, defenseless, and at his total mercy. He had full CONTROL. He impaled his jet black lizard Dick into my human cunt, leaned in towards my face soaked in my Master's oily musky cum. I smelt totally disgusting! He said in a low, slow menacing tone;

- Charlie, I want you to now look towards my crotch, and not avert your gaze for one second.

I did as I was instructed. He stood back upright, then, here they were, the silver spikes had returned, flaring and digging more deeper into my cunt flesh that they had before. He placed his upper lizard limbs behind his back, clasping his hands. He took one small step backwards at which point I felt and saw my cunt being pulled inside out. Another small step backwards, and then another until my cunt was inside out to the length of a forearm with the spikes digging in so my piece of juicy wet Cunt-Meat was able to be kept in mid air by his erect Demon-Dick. 

I watched on as he brought his lizard hands back around to his front, whereby he began to rub over and over my flopped out insides which felt so immensely pleasurable that I was having a very hard time to keep my fixed gaze.

My eyes soon saw his lizard-serpent tongue 🐍 join his hands in on the action, flicking feverishly over my soft velvety ridged Cunt-Meat. I let out an almighty groan, with my head tilting back as I very quickly became super aroused. But with my Master's cum collecting inside my forced wide open mouth a huge amount was forced down my throat. Unable to close my mouth a long succession of continual loud, wet and sloppy gagging gulps ensued.

Rotten demon filth overflowing onto my torso, drooling out over my chin, and copious amounts sliding its way down my throat INTO my stomach. Me, Charlie, the Demon-cum PiG! 👅💦🐷

I lay completely back like this for a good hour, having my pulled out gaping insides rubbed and licked. I groaned in ecstasy, continuing to lose myself within a nasTy PiG-faGGot SEX image and tribal beat haze. THEN, without warning, I felt a searing pain rage through my entire body, jolting my head forwards, once again spilling a decent amount of my Master's dirTy filTh over my chin, and onto my already demon-cum drenched body. My gaze had now gone back to Doctor Demons crotch area. He had only flared his spikes out so long they had pierced right through my sweet and soft meaty boy-cunt. 🌹😈

With some tears running down my cheeks I instinctively looked up at him. His entire body was still that of a Demon-Lizard, BUT, he had reverted back to his human head, with his dark brown almost black soulless eyes, sunken pale cheeks, and slicked back jet black hair. His eyes bored into mine, and he began to speak in a sadistic tone;

- Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes! You belong to Darkness now Charlie. And one day, you WILL be giving your Soul to our ultimate Dark-Lord.

Even though I really did want to hold onto my soul, I knew he was right with what he was saying. I was inevitably as a soon to be nasTy fucked up with multiple virulent infections poz-pig, completely powerless to resist. With my tears continuing to flow he looked at me with an evil sinister stare, with his jaw dropping and laughing demonically, enjoying using and corrupting me, grinding his hips from side to side with my prolapse moving with them what with my wet and meaty cunt flesh impaled on the silver spikes. Enjoying developing my journey into a dark world of super t☢️xic, PiG-faGGot filth.

After sometime of getting off on his literal grip on my body his spikes once again retracted, followed by withdrawing his Demon-Dick, leaving my insides as they were, flopped out, dripping and hanging. Doctor Stanis now walked over to Friedrich, gripped onto the handles of his wheelchair, and pushed him over to me until he was facing my body from the right hand side to the examination table. He helped him stand up and slowly removed his hospital gown. As his gown dropped to the floor I gasped internally at the sight that stood before me;

Emaciated with bones protruding all over, and bulging veins. Yellow from his multiple strains of untreated Hep C. A smattering of K.S lesions covered his pale frail frame, including one part way down his fully ERECT thick German AIDS Dick, that also had a smelly thick yellow discharge flow from it's inflammed urethra, and down the full thick shaft. Seeing such a strong image of death frightened me, but his thick oozing AIDS Dick and bushy mustache served to turn me on and ache to have him inside me, fucking me until his death weapon unleashed its deadly poison in my defenseless open wide vessel. They started to converse in German, with Friedrich starting off, speaking through his oxygen mask;

- So this is the stupid neg twink who you have been watching for years from your own realm afar, learning all there is to know about him including his strong sick and twisted desire to become poz. Very cute!
- Very cute indeed. But, with all you and Igor have to share, especially yourself, his current youthful looks will be shot to pieces in around 12 to 18 months!
- Doctor, make a deep cut in my thick toxic throbbing shaft. I want to see what I have to gifT him drip out as I have a play with his prolapse.

Doctor Stanis smirked, and gave an evil laugh ... 😏

- That is why you are one of my favourite patient's Friedrich, with that sick and twisted perverted mind of yours. 

He sat him in his wheelchair, and wheeled him around to in between my wide open restrained legs, and again helped him up. Doctor Stanis, or Doctor Spike as I would now refer to him by, what with his Dick that would flare with silver spikes as and when it wanted to, grabbed a scalpel, placed it on Friedrich's AIDS weapon, and addressed me as he made the initial incision; 

- I bet you are wondering why Charlie why Friedrich here who is clearly so very near DEATH 💀 can maintain such a beast of a thick erection, like he would have done in his younger healthier days. He and Igor of course deserve to be pulsing with virile strength on what will be their last ever fuck as living humans, so, they have been given an extra special potion to allow such reproductive vigour.

As the incision cut open a vein, a squirt of my German AIDS stud's blood squirted out and landed on the left side of my chest; It really burned my skin! 

- Soak it up Charlie, you nasTy, dirTy PiG-faGGot.

He was enjoying verbally degrading me, and his words seemed to be hitting my inner worthless pig 🐽, because I began to feel degraded, and LOVED it! All I could think of, and want, was Friedrich's blood leaking AIDS death shaft buried deep inside of me, taking me down the road of further corruption those few extra steps. I am a pig-faGGot, and I am to be USED for man or beast's carnal pleasure. He helped him down so he was now kneeling before my prolapse. Dr Spike provided Friedrich with something to kneel on as his knees were now just mere bone.

- You can have a play with his prolapse as I perform my next important task.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2